[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

So, SJK has fly back to Korea tonight. Have a safe flight Joong Ki!

Reading all the post and comments on how fast SHK changed her IG DP bring smiles to my face, hehe. And i have to admit that she looks so sexy in her bikini, no wonder if SJK felt jealous looking at it ;)

BTW, i think uri Joong Ki looked so charming in his white shirt during the Bangkok Fan Meeting. I read that about 4000 fans turned up for the fan meeting, WOW! Song Joong Ki, FIGHTING!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone

I have been lurker for this thread for quite sometime...finally made an account n its my first post here.

I have been a fan of SongHyekyo since Autumn in my heart days.She is my favourite and talented actress.I never ship her with any other and I hv never been obessed with any other otp like this before.There chemistry is amazing.I love the way they stares to each others.It feels real to me.Love them so muchh.I really hope they become real life couple.Waiting for good news.

Happy sailing shippers:)

SHK latest IG update of this pic. Look at all the emojis at the captions: lipstick, bags, Jewellery, accessories,shoes 

what does it tell you? 

This is for Shilla CF! We discussed it with Capt J snd the rest! Plus she is wearing a suit and Elle is beach wear. So Shilla CF it is!! 

Connections: of all people LKS to pair with SHK, I don't know if any more elaborate is needed? 

And SJK, as self proclaimed tech idiot with no SNS , you sure are professional with all your photo taking, your heavy usage of texting and what not. Who are you kidding really? 

50 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

FOR EVERYONE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA REGION, or anyone that wanted to get points through subscription:

download any VPN apps in any of our device. choose US or other country as the origin. then you can get subscription. they give away a lot of points too!! PM me if you are confused. i have tried a few and it worked!

Even watching video can give 60 points :) Happy Voting!!

Chingu I already PM you pls notice it we badly need your help.

@melissala noona look like hye kyo competitor are doing mass voting right now. They usually doing it after the reset of voting. 

9 minutes ago, honeypooh11 said:

Anybody can share the ig bikini pic for hyekyo...can't find it anywhere...not in page 722 oso.

Kamsahamida...

Sorry, I said it just earlier, the original owner SHK has taken down this picture so this picture should not be circulated anymore. If she doesn't want it there, why would anyone? 

9 minutes ago, hyekyo0717 said:

Chingu I already PM you pls notice it we badly need your help.

@melissala noona look like hye kyo competitor are doing mass voting right now. They usually doing it after the reset of voting. 

They are, but she's holding on pretty well so far. (and I hate to speak too soon and have her fall in the next hour...lol)  Yesterday she fell to the mid 60's and wasn't gaining. Right now she's in the 75% range and is going up and down. Like I said as well, fans also voted hard throughout the day and brought her back up from mid 60's to 81% during the day.  Just gotta keep voting!  Let's focus on her not losing any more ground overall. 

And I admit I am focusing more on her right now because like I said, she lost 10% in 2 days and he's lost less than 1%.  So if you guys see any drastic loses for him, please speak up very loudly so we can be alerted to it as well. :D 

46 minutes ago, songsquare said:

@hyukgu look at someone being immensely busy on his phone yet again :phew: (he's obsessed with it lately lol)

@songsquare, i think he has improved his phone/computer skills nowadays:wub: just to get in touch with his loves one whenever he's out of country:D

35 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@hyukgu we're talking about smartphone again now? Lol.. big boss doesn't have an sns you knowww :phew:

LOL okay, it's just my hands feel itchy not to talk about that ahahaha as Chewy unnie said for someone who confessed he's not so into technology, SJK looks like a "pro" one now :D

Thank you Chewy unnie for the info :) So basically, SHK wanted to give us a sneak peak from her new CF as it's already spread around that she's become Shilla DF ambassador along with LKS ^_^

Want to spazz that latest IG pic of Kyo and Joong Ki's pics at the airport!!

So. This is my semi-delulu take: SJK sent over his airport pics to her showing that he's heading back home to Korea.. Sorry guys, those selfies he took were actually for her!! :P On the other hand, SHK mentioned her new CF with his best friend LKS and showed him a sneak peek of it with her ooh soo drool-worthy goddess selfie .. or asked her to do so?! Lol.

Ya know updating each other!! Hahaha..

Can't get enough of these two!!

Wanted to rest and spazz from being buuuusssssy earning points through winning missions this time! Haha. Aja ajaaaa!!

This video was from SJK Bangkok FM "Yes or No" session. 

When he answered he can accept woman older than him (within 7 years old), he did the calculation with his fingers..:P:P

He seems tried to calculate the age. After calculation, he nod his head and smile. He seem satisfied with his own answer.:lol:

The last digit seem look like "1".

Start from 2.30 minutes..

credit baidu tieba and as labeled in video

+Edit

SJK will go to Changsha, China for variety show shooting on 10th May. Hope we can see more IG update from SHK by that time. :phew:

Seriously, I can't contain my feels with SongSong today.

So many things happened in just one day I'm going gaga lol

The thing I love the most is that SHK will be the new face of Shilla Duty Free along with Kwang Soo. Based on the post of @sigang on 01st May (can't thank you enough sigang for sharing information with us), it seems like Shilla wished and did try to get SongSong to film couple CF for them due to their drama popularity, but since SJK has signed on the deal with Dusan Duty Free around the time second episode of Dots was airing, Shilla could do nothing and had to find another male partner for SHK.

Now I really wonder whose brilliant idea was that for choosing Kwang Soo. Shilla considered it themselves or they got suggested by someone? lol Really no offence to Kwang Soo since he is Asia prince & Hallyu star all in one and Shilla is lucky that Kwang Soo agreed to sign on but Kwang Soo? To replace SJK? No, I'm not gonna take it just a pure coincidence again LOL Someone must have urged his best friend/closest confidant to accept the deal because he would not want to see his girlfriend to team up with other random male celebs (okay now I'm obviously in my own land, please excuse me) lol

In other words, I'm just purely happy and excited that SJK is getting closer to Studio Concrete & UAA day by day while SHK seems to get along well with SJK's close squad :) What a beautiful 'friendship' lol

Happy shipping guys, and happy casting the votes away! *Back to choosing games to earn points*

P/S: Unnie Chewy, I still cannot post pics I gave up lol Soompi is mean to me lately! Not cool!

GOOD MORNING!

TRANSLATION:

THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS THAT HELPED CROSS THE STREET, WE SAFELY ARRIVED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

[apparently it was super crowded with all the cars and people and so fans/staff helped him, Also he was concerned about the everyones safety judging by the pictures there was a crowd just like the first day]

When SJK became a guest for Running Man China,, the location for filming is at Shilla Duty Free.. (but maybe because AngelaBaby is their former ambasador)

Or Maybe.. Just Maybe.. Universe made that coincidence (again) LOL 

Omg!!! Why did I go to sleep??!?!? I missed all the juicy fun and pic of our sexy goddess in a bikini?!?! :tears: I have to use my wild imagination now or do a mass search on ig to see if I can find anything lol.

I'm so excited to hear that shk and lks will be the working together on the new df. Remember someone posting a pic about her working with the 3 besties and lks will be in year 2019?! Well it looks like it came earlier and we don't have to wait for long!! How come I had a feeling since sjk can't be the ambassador with shk he somehow got them to contact lks to do it?? :phew: 

I feel so giddy right now..bet he cant wait to get back to his lady after seeing her sexy pic and give her a lecture. Eeek...

Archived