[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK's arrival in Thailand was broadcasted in Korean News :)

@songsongcouple I waited for three weeks for the photo essay coming lol wish you also can have one, too. As expected I'm satisfied enough with the bonus gifts.Thank you for removing the quoted pic:)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Just give me the full video and translation 

I am ready with my soju and chicken wings!! 

While listening to the live voting station 

so please keep voting while waiting! 

And :) because our OTP is SO DAZZLING!! 

OMG I cannot listen to his VOICE!! I am drooling from my soju 

Faints 

@Chewy Hoe I mean this one :) OMG so you didn't intend to write a poem at first place? :blink: Kudos to you.

And yeah I always feel a special spirit and interesting excitement when KiKyo shippers are in excitement :lol:

35 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

It's not working yet on me, too actually lol :lol: maybe because the FM still hasn't started yet but I'm not sure :sweatingbullets:

Thought it was for press conference earlier as well! lol. My bad! :lol:So for his actual FM it is.. which will start tonight. :)

Btw guys, what exact time is his FM? I only know it's tonight. It's already 1 am here in LA and I need to get some rest to continue spazzing on for tonight. :sweatingbullets:

And dang! his voice melts my heart. I squealed too just like the host did there.. Haha she couldn't contain her feels! Lol!

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

@Chewy Hoe I mean this one :) OMG so you didn't intend to write a poem at first place? :blink: Kudos to you :lol:

ROFL! Ok I didn't know that it sounded like a poem! But thanks! You just made my waiting more bearable!

One thing before I sleeep. 

I know we've been focusing on voting for him lately, but she's not doing too well lately.  She has a commanding lead obviously, but the #2 person continues to eat into it. The mass voting that happened last night has slowed, but she's pretty much not gaining anything during the day right now (while he is) and the other person is gaining on her rather quickly.  Right now, it's pretty fast.. 2% gained just in a last couple of hours and she'll soon be below 80%. So if you are just voting for him still, please do vote for her as well. I'm also not saying stop voting for him, but maybe split some if you are just voting for one or the other.  

The only reason her % is higher than his right now because there is less competition.  If fans of other people vote as well her lead will fall even more.  There's still 24 days left.  Anything can still happen.  I might be freaking out too much, but I don't like how much #2 person is gaining so quickly.  His vote is pretty steady right now. 

Thanks for all the fan meet updates as well. I  will be out of town tomorrow so I'll have to catch up later, but I appreciate all the translations and pictures. 

ETA : no, seriously she's dropping too damn fast for the day.  I'm worried.  She was 85% a couple hours ago and now she's 81%.  Where is everyone?  

11 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

@Chewy Hoe I mean this one :) OMG so you didn't intend to write a poem at first place? :blink: Kudos to you.

And yeah I always feel a special spirit and interesting excitement when KiKyo shippers are in excitement :lol:

LOL I just realized that when reading your post :sweatingbullets: Even if that's not intentional, that's such a good pun, Chewy unnie :D 

@ssnooow LOL but still I'm not sure whether it'll be working or not, it'd be great if we can get a sneak peak from the FM :D maybe we can ask @lovesshi to give us some enlighten on what time his FM gonna started? :)

Hi I'm new here I don't know! Lol please help me I want to vote in baeksang I already registered but they did not give me authentication code. What to do?  Forgive me my firstime to post. Thanks

22 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

ctto via kbs sun dcinside

Recent voting status

SJK>> 72.63%

SHK>> 88.10%

Both are still at the top ranking thoguh, so let's keep voting... I have really hard time to win the game, I saw one mission that will reward until 8000 points, the sign up magzter or some sort of it... but I haven't tried this one, have you tried it guys? It is said that they won't give the points if we sign up through app, what does it mean? I feel doubt and a bit confuse with it. Anyone knows, please kindly pm me...

I haven't tried that one yet, but I did do the Rhapsody trial for 4000 points.  You can cancel before you are charged. 

Accrued voting right now is 

SHK - 82.09% 81.97% (#2 - 12.59% -> 12.77%) - > this means the % of the #2 person, not them lol 

SJK -  72.80% - > 72.81%  (#2 - 8.89% - > 8.85%)

That's what I mean when I say he's steady and she is not.  He's gained or stayed steady and she's dropped a lot in one day.  She drops a couple points a day for 24 more days...and she won't win.

Question though, can Chinese fans even vote yet officially? 

I never really paid any attention to men's watch before, but with SJK, sometimes I caught myself staring at his wrist, he has such manly hands, hmmm. My fave is his watch in DOTS, I don't know what is the brand tho :lol: The boy has turned to a man. 

Is it really in a hotel buffet eonni? How I wish she's in... and someone just said he wants to go to...

lol, I can keep on dreaming.

He looks so happy and in a good mood, btw is this really a 31 yo guy? 

3667044255_3306d430_sjk-232883-original-

pic cr to @hyukgu

18 minutes ago, Imhacel said:

Hi I'm new here I don't know! Lol please help me I want to vote in baeksang I already registered but they did not give me authentication code. What to do?  Forgive me my firstime to post. Thanks

Try back reading,,its about 3 or 4 pages behind,,i forgot which is which,,explained what to do when we didnt get the authentication code 

actually i didnt get authentication code at the first try and then i changed my gadget and number and voila it works like magic

40 minutes ago, melissala said:

One thing before I sleeep. 

I know we've been focusing on voting for him lately, but she's not doing too well lately.  She has a commanding lead obviously, but the #2 person continues to eat into it. The mass voting that happened last night has slowed, but she's pretty much not gaining anything during the day right now (while he is) and the other person is gaining on her rather quickly.  Right now, it's pretty fast.. 2% gained just in a last couple of hours and she'll soon be below 80%. So if you are just voting for him still, please do vote for her as well. I'm also not saying stop voting for him, but maybe split some if you are just voting for one or the other.  

The only reason her % is higher than his right now because there is less competition.  If fans of other people vote as well her lead will fall even more.  There's still 24 days left.  Anything can still happen.  I might be freaking out too much, but I don't like how much #2 person is gaining so quickly.  His vote is pretty steady right now. 

Thanks for all the fan meet updates as well. I  will be out of town tomorrow so I'll have to catch up later, but I appreciate all the translations and pictures. 

ETA : no, seriously she's dropping too damn fast for the day.  I'm worried.  She was 85% a couple hours ago and now she's 81%.  Where is everyone?  

Hi there,

I second that concern. I've noticed there's been a lot of call here to shippers to keep voting for SJK. I did post that the heavy shift in votes from SHK to SJK might have an undesirable effect of totally pulling down SHK's votes, that's why I requested that instead of swinging votes from one Song to another, we should try to reach out to a wider fanbase to get help.

This is a shippers' thread where both Songs are important. Hence, our votes should be fairly distributed and it should not be compared with the male and female being similar % because it won't happen that way. The female should be compared against the female competitors and the male against the male competitors. SHK was leading comfortably at above 90%. Now she's in danger of dropping below 80%. If that is not cause for concern, I'm surprised.  Do we want to wait for her to drop below 60% before we press the red light button?

If there is any call to vote for individuals here, it should be directed to the respective individual's thread, don't you think?   :)

Over here, if we love both, we might want to vote for both since we're shipping BOTH, and not just one. Hope you guys understand the urgency of balancing both Songs' votes now.

I love SJK and SHK and I'm sure you guys do too. And I choose to be here because of BOTH, not just one.  So cast your vote wisely. Looking at her drastic drop, it's time to do something...

5 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I was shocked when I first saw your post, that they are on 2 rank, but then you've edited it... :D

Yeah... as I observe the growth ranking can be so unstable in the morning, but then later on, they return to their normal status, though they keep on the first spot...

ah, thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to get those 4000 points instead of consuming time to win those games... lol

Haha sorry, I meant #2 as in who is in the 2nd spot.  I only worry because the #2 came out of nowhere.  She wasn't even in the running yesterday and now she's gaining. Right now SJK is at 73% accrued and gaining while she's stuck at high 81% or low 82% and continues to not gain much.  Her daily vote was 88% so she's definitely dropping too quickly.   Sorry for freaking out, but it's not the % I'm worried about but the speed this person was able to show up in the rankings suddenly with no sign of fans stopping. 

Hulu as I mentioned is another good one to do since you can also cancel it in 7 days without being charged. 

Thank you @hyukgu@lovesshi ahead as well for the info about Ki's FM exact time. hihi :)

Hey guys! Not sure if this video has already been shared here, but here it is anyway :

[Credits to:   Bugaboo.TV ]

And wew found an Eng trans of this from its comments below.. Deffo loved to share it here for y'all!

"moderator; ..everyone used hashtag bigboss while descendant of the sun series on air....but for this time u come to Thailand what the hashtag u prefer to use.SJK;....think about it seriously (moderator make fun of his taking so long about the answer)...Pak Boong Fai Dang (his fav thai food: stir fired morning glory)clapping for his favorite dish..moderator;...in DOTS series, Captain Yu was turn down by the same woman again and again..in real life, if SJK was in the same situation, he would wait for that woman or not..SJK;....if she's the one, I'd wait for her.......talk about romantic guys...Lee Kwang Soo (his close friend from Running Man) is very romantic..(moderator screaming Kwang Soo)moderator; ...many good dialogues from DOTS series..which one do you like most?SJK; ....I really like the scene "apologize or confess''...(trying to pronounce apologize in thai "kho tode" and then confess..."sa ra pab rak"...in thai it means love confession..that's why moderator screamed at him again...5555)moderator; ..u got 100 points for perfect pronunciation..SJK took photos with CEO of 411 (organization company of fanmeeting in Thailand, May 07, 2016)" [Credits to: taku kimu]

Edited for an easy viewing! ;)

Oh my.. he really loves that "apologize or confess" scene! Now, WHY? Must be cause Captain Yoo gave him the courage to confess his love to Kyo!:wub: As he said, he learned a lot from big boss! LOL

15 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Hi there,

I second that concern. I've noticed there's been a lot of call here to shippers to keep voting for SJK. I did post that the heavy shift in votes from SHK to SJK might have an undesirable effect of totally pulling down SHK's votes, that's why I requested that instead of swinging votes from one Song to another, we should try to reach out to a wider fanbase to get help.

This is a shippers' thread where both Songs are important. Hence, our votes should be fairly distributed and it should not be compared with the male and female being similar % because it won't happen that way. The female should be compared against the female competitors and the male against the male competitors. SHK was leading comfortably at above 90%. Now she's in danger of dropping below 80%. If that is not cause for concern, I'm surprised.  Do we want to wait for her to drop below 60% before we press the red light button?

If there is any call to vote for individuals here, it should be directed to the respective individual's thread, don't you think?   :)

Over here, if we love both, we might want to vote for both since we're shipping BOTH, and not just one. Hope you guys understand the urgency of balancing both Songs' votes now.

I love SJK and SHK and I'm sure you guys do too. And I choose to be here because of BOTH, not just one.  So cast your vote wisely. Looking at her drastic drop, it's time to do something...

Exactly.  People should not compare her group with his.  SJK's percentage is not as high, but he's very steady and he is fighting against more people with single digit percentages.  He's also pulling away from the #2 position and making their lead smaller, while the #2 in her case is eating into her lead (everyone is is dropping too).   Nobody in his round has double digits but him, but her #2 is nearing 13%. She had a huge 90% lead a day ago, and  she's dropped to low 80's (and seriously, she's not gaining a thing, but barely holding on and dropping). The gains the #2 person is making are very quick and people should worry.  What if another fan group sees weakness and decides to vote?  It could happen very quickly.  It's time to sound the alarm now. 

I worry about after midnight and mass voting.  What if #2 gets another nearly 10% on her tonight?  Right now is when she should gain on her lead since it doesn't seem like SHK/SS fans are mass voting, but just voting steady. 

Popularity awards update:

SHK

Screenshot_2016-05-07-16-29-55-1_zpsory7

SJK

Screenshot_2016-05-07-16-29-53-1_zpsdhd5

Hi all,

I'm monitoring this two votes since last night and this morning when i check their status i'm shock that SHK percent is dropping really quick from 91% she become 82% now. Let's not wait till her percent become 70% we should also vote for her. And for SJK his percent are getting higher which is good. 

@hyekyo0717

Yes, chingu.

Like I said, this is a SHIPPERS' thread and votes should be distributed to both SJK and SHK. This is not a SJK or SHK thread.

SJK is now stable at above 70%. SHK has dropped drastically from over 92% initially to 82%. Her female competitors are making leaps and bounds in catching up. She must be compared with her category contestants, not with SJK, who should be compared with his male competitors.

Archived