[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks so good in his bright colored sweater :heart:

Ch1EKJ9UoAAyWNU.jpg:large

Love this pic. Model joong ki, looking great at all times. Cr to owner.

So glad to see him so happy today. Can't wait for updates on his fm tonight!

It's up!!! SJK ASIA TOUR FM PC :D

I definitely agree with you, Chewy unnie, about SS "right-timing" concept! :D I just super love it that SHK uploaded pics when we actually happened to be focus to her SJK LOL And whether it can be said "right-timing" or not but the fact that SHK likes Jeju and SJK becomes the spokesmodel of Jeju Air makes me giddy when I think about that kkkkk And oh pls say our thanks to Captain J for sharing it to us :wub:

22 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

Most real time clips/pics will come fro twitter but i dont have account ..sorry

this one:

MC : which place that SJK would like to visit most in Thailand? 

SJK: Thailand is good, weather is nice, beautiful sea, he'd like to swim but havent have a chance to do it this time..and i'd love to go to Phuket 

He loves Phuket! ( screams) That's the lady's favourite travel spot!! :wub:

@bijam Yeap totally photoshopped! 

And you actually followed what I have been posting, you learn not to tag me lol 

ya just write my name and I will read it otherwise too many tags and mentions makes it messy too 

Wow what impeccable timing the goddess has!!!! That face tho kk, you missing someone goddess? :wub: AND THEN SJK IS ALL "I'D LIKE TO VISIT PHUKET" really sjk really, setting our hearts on fire!!!! And this is just a small beginning part of his fanmeet, when the actual one begins later... Watch him drop even more subtle hints ;) 

Relay our thanks for the interview translations to joongkyo, chewy hoe unnie!!! :) 

And for all the SJK sharing @lovely_skham_stv @hyukgu @lovesshi :D

36 minutes ago, shasjk said:

I saw a lot of SJK updates here..woot woot!!

Here's one from our Goddess Kyo..

credit pictures to owner

See her Caption: ZzzZzzZzz

Ch1MM7AUUAAsql1.jpg

She feels sleepy, perhaps she video calling with uri captain until so late, let's keep deluluing.. :phew:

MC: which scene is your most like in DOTS? 

SJK: Apology or Confession scene...and he said in Thai "Sa-ra-parp-rak" (love confession) his Thai is soooo good 

me: sounds familiar that someone also flutterred for this scene, right? 

It's so hot in Thai, but he has been wearing a sweater and that one he wore it in HK interview. And our Beauty Goodness also wore sweater, although the girl after her, she wore a three holes shirt. May it also a hint? delulu mind! 

TRANSLATION: 

SJK: To be honest I am a man that is not very romantic, something which I am not like YSJ is he's very romantic. He is a character who is extremely romantic

HOST: YSJ is very romantic, who got denied many times over, If you met a woman in real life who constantly rejected you, would you continue to wait that long?

SJK: If its a woman who I love for real, I will WAIT

Thanks unnie Chewy Hoe for wonderful update and please send thanks to captain J too unnie :)

So he said Phuket! Lol! This guy is subtle with hints :)
Last year March, SHK and her friends travelled to Koh Shamui and in June, JK and his friends went to stay at Sea Koh Shamui resort.
This year SHK went to Phuket in Apr and now our big boss said he wants to visit Phuket soon? Lol Cute couple indeed.I hope next time SHK travelling to Thailand, she will be accompanied by her boyfriend. Maybe her recent trip was not only for relaxing but also for checking out the privacy protection level of the Phuket resort she stayed in as well lol (please excuse me and my delulu)

Thanks to everyone whose been patiently showering us with pictures and updates regarding our Captain's Bangkok fan meet. To @joongkyo and @Chewy Hoe thanks for the wonderful insights. ;)

I agree there's just too much coincidence with these two and the clues...well they alone speak volumes already.:heart:

He likewise wants to go to Phuket??? Oh I know someone very beautiful whose sleepy right now would love to volunteer as a tour guide. Oh my naughty mind is at it again! :wub: lol.

Keep sailing dear Comrades! :) spread the happy vibes.

1 hour ago, my_bazuka said:

Guys, in the list of apps that we can download to gain point, I saw the 'Sign up for Magzter gold, access +6000 magazines' with 8000 points reward.
The one month subscription of this app is 7.99usd
I think its a good deal when you compare with the gift card of 10usd with only 3160 points.
However beware that you need to signup/subscirbe from the website link (when you click on the Earn 8000 points, they will direct us to the website) and NOT signup from the downloaded app of Magzter.
After signing up, you bascially have to go through the contents on your devices, download articles to read offline then the reward will come!
I reckon we can use this method to avoid time consuming on games with little points.
8bucks for 8000 points is a good deal!

the thing is, when I need to enter my credit card number and expired date of card, it's not allowed me to enter, I touch the screen as if I want to break it, but still can't :crazy::crazy: been trying to sign up for that since the beginning, but always failed,  :angry: help me~

Thanks chewy hoe for posting that translation from J. I really like no5. I mean we all know how shk is always down to earth but she's so humble.. she's already a big name in korea and china and she made her name with her talents but somehow she still doesn't wanna admit that she is one of the top and good actress of korea..and the fact that she always strive for a challenging character to challenge herself..

Ahh, how i love her...

Aaaw! Coincidence? NO, don't think so! He must have got the idea to visit to Phuket from Kyo! :wub:

And wow! What a perfect timing! She updated her IG with a somewhat uncheerful/bored photo of hers.. while Ki is in BBK right now. Ey Kyo, so bored and sleepy without your love by your side eh?! Kyaaaah she must have miss him much! <3

Our dear man lookin' soo dapper with his bright coloured sweater. Ahh so handsome and fresh! Fits him so well!!

Thank you so much for the updates guys most especially for the Eng translations! spazzzz!~~

Seoul is 2 hours ahead of BKK so she could have got up real early to Skype him n wish him well for the FM n to discuss his replies to potential questions pertaining to Song-song couple, perhaps? Hence, the sleepy pic. #justsaying.. 

Archived