[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

How do the MC and translator even keep their composure? I'd probably pass out even breathing the same air as him... Let alone at such close proximity. 

Thanks for sharing guys! Keep 'em coming :w00t:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think it's hard to translate bits and pieces of these short IG videos now! So scattered everywhere and we wouldn't know the exact content that leads to another. How about doing it all at once later so we know the whole interview ? 

Guys, in the list of apps that we can download to gain point, I saw the 'Sign up for Magzter gold, access +6000 magazines' with 8000 points reward.
The one month subscription of this app is 7.99usd
I think its a good deal when you compare with the gift card of 10usd with only 3160 points.
However beware that you need to signup/subscirbe from the website link (when you click on the Earn 8000 points, they will direct us to the website) and NOT signup from the downloaded app of Magzter.
After signing up, you bascially have to go through the contents on your devices, download articles to read offline then the reward will come!
I reckon we can use this method to avoid time consuming on games with little points.
8bucks for 8000 points is a good deal!

7 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

This one he wanted to be tall same as LKS but the MC and fans said he's already perfect

LOL How can he be that cute? I rmb during his HK interview with SHK, he said "height" is LKS' advantage, I didn't know he wanted to be as tall as KS tho LOL :lol: 

@winnie1104 Hi Winnie, i wanted to sign up for the same magazine subscription and get the 8000 points... but it doesnt allow me to enter my cc number and expiry date.... may i check which browser u used and how you signed up? It says cant do it in the app must do it on the website.... TIA.... 

@lovesshi see what I mean....bits and pieces everywhere I don't even know how LKS came about into the topic lol 

find longer videos or piece bits and pieces of them to make it a story instead. 

I am so confused with all the different videos and I don't know what leads to what 

Most real time clips/pics will come fro twitter but i dont have account ..sorry

this one:

MC : which place that SJK would like to visit most in Thailand? 

SJK: Thailand is good, weather is nice, beautiful sea, he'd like to swim but havent have a chance to do it this time..and i'd love to go to Phuket 

3 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

At the same time Mr. Song has fanmeeting, we have Ms. Song with this expression, are you missing someone Beauty? ;)

OH MY!!! What a right-timing, SHK unnie!! :phew: She might be online to check her love's fan-meeting too lol

1 hour ago, songsongcouple said:

Goodmorning from Philippines :)

I'm so very happy I earned 3120 points I can finally vote for songsongcouple 

Let's focus on earing points and power voting :)

Have a great weekend shipper :)

Hi Jane :) my 120points from music downloader app and 3000 points is from videostripe app 7days free trial but you need Mastercard or visacard to sign up for free trial.. Video stripe may charge $2 in verifying your card.. 

@songsongcoupleOkay salamat po for the info.. I'll give a try later when I'm back home.. :grin:

For now, I'll keep waiting IG updates for SJK FM pics.. Really miss both of them, gosh.. :cry:

10 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

SJK: Thailand is good, weather is nice, beautiful sea, he'd like to swim but havent have a chance to do it this time..and i'd love to go to Phuket 

PHUKET!!! RIGHT HE WANTS TO GO TO PHUKET!! SJK, lemme introduce you to someone who just recently having a holiday trip there *cough* *cough* :phew:

@Chewy Hoe Unnie, tell SJK to ask SHK for his tour-guide to go to Phuket lol And thank you for sharing SHK news. I like how she doesn't rush everything when the drama ended. She's such a cool person really! 

Omg SJK did you just say you want to go to Phuket? 

LOL 

you sure know how to drop hints 

anyway here is something from Captain J for SHK fans while we wait for longer translations 

SHK gave an interview yesterday

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=403579

1. SHK is presently taking a break.

2. She still thinks acting is a challenger and thinks that it will probably continue to be a challenge in the future.

3. Every new work she does , she gets nervous ( not in a negative way but more like butterflies in the stomach kinda feeling).

4. Once she finishes a project she doesn't feel like doing anything for a while.

5. She would like to hear that she's become a good actress.

finally managed to vote from my iphone without any probs yey :D

my very first vote was for uri song joong ki oppa because seems like his % unstable compare to uri beauty

lets keep voting and make our songsong get the awards :blush:

bdw thanks for the updates about song joong ki fm in thailand, keep sailing guyss ;)

YES!! It's the timing 

This couple is so.......CUTE!!! 

She always post something on IG whenever he has something on! 

SO SPAZZ WORTHY THIS COUPLE! Me likes!! 

Sorry had to take out captain quote because we don't want people to take it out and speculate 

Archived