[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thepixies said:

You should really rely on yourself. C-netz have a term for shippers whose faith get easily shaken: glass hearts.

All the evidence for SS is in this thread. 

团结!Hwaiting!

soo true! As long as they don't say no firmly or their actual dating announce, I'll be shipping

It does look like his sister too but so far its just speculations. I would say it's a coordi noona but it looks like this girl and the two other young men did not leave in the same car. If it's sister and friends then they just took this opportunity to vacation with him. 

There was a fanaccount of this couple staying at Mountain Creek during the time SJK was there. Basically, outsiders were not supposed to enter but this lady and her bf booked it ahead of time so the resort could do nothing but allow them to. She was basically bored because there is nothing to do and there were sooo many guards even though there were only 4 rooms that were outsiders. Her and her bf were going to leave but she starts seeing a lot of guards gathering by the pool so she ask the cubby person if SJk is going to be at the pool. He told her to avoid it as a VIP guest is there. Anyway, but when they were about to leave they pass by SJK with guards! SJK has a surprised face (why is an outsider here?) so she did not have the gut to look into his face. But her bf did and SJK kind greet him. Lol She siad his face is so fresh and youthful. Actually, the guards even were going to ask them if they took any pictures but they left already.

basically, even all the employees there were prohibit to use phones. SJK disappeared for 30 hours ever since the airport. And appear back in BKK. Lol 

Oh man, the return of WHO IS THAT GIRL panic.  Seriously, it's a friend, coordi, random person or some relative.  Is this really a question lol.  There are all sorts of fans around, he knows he's been seen, even waved, and isn't hiding, pointing towards it's not someone he has any romantic relationship with.  Are you people for real..?

Not be harsh, but I have to add that this kind of speculation from supposed fans is harmful to SJK.  This also goes for posting his sister's picture.  Stop doing it. 

We need to have social responsibility when posting something in open public forums like here

so one is accountable for one's content 

please know that speculations based on unknown facts, non verifiable sources or guesses and family pictures being circulated ultimately lead to this information being blown out of proportion and causing hurt or damage to SS in this case for both SJK and SHK 

She  is actualky SJK sister. We should not worry about girls because SJK doesn't reveal or show anything if he is dating.  If he will show then he is not dating her.

He is dating Kyo only. He never revealed, never denied but seriously I believe they are dating.

i believe its his sister. i took the liberty to watch it over again and its something i wont do.

its his sister!!! go and search for the family wedding picture. i even posted a picture from allkpop. it does look like his sister.

please do not make other people feel paranoid. 

please stop!

Hi comrades,

(1) Do you remember Joong Ki shared that if he is in a relationship, he will never reveal it.

(2) He acknowledges clearer than anyone every actions of him is observed by many people.

(1) + (2) -> You can find the answer by yourself.

Plus from what I see, he has natural actions towards females as a friendly and nice namja. Keep calm and continue sailing :) 

Plesse remove all associated picture relating to SJK family here! There is a reason why it's never posted here before is to protect his privacy because I am sure you don't want your family picture to be posted on a public forum? 

Yes, you may argue and say: but the pictures are everywhere already why cannot post here? 

But everywhere is NOT here!! Over here our ship loves and protects our OTP 

Hahaha...when I thought..wahhh at last we have some peace in here....and the moment I said that....boom!!! Gosh....shipper thread will never be calm...yes girl to be a shipper u need stone heart and faith....I still haven't watch the video so I can't say anything but judging from the panic situation here I rather not...hehehe

Stay Calm Keep Shipping KiKyo...fighting!!!

6 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

Hahaha...when I thought..wahhh at last we have some peace in here....and the moment I said that....boom!!! Gosh....shipper thread will never be calm...yes girl to be a shipper u need stone heart and faith....I still haven't watch the video so I can't say anything but judging from the panic situation here I rather not...hehehe

Stay Calm Keep Shipping KiKyo...fighting!!!

Watch it and laugh at anyone freaking out.  There's NOTHING to panic over at all.  Even a little bit.  If you guys know anything about him at all you'd know that.  

And I agree with Chewy, please remove his sister's pictures. 

@angelicXD  lol people freaked out when he hugged that staff member too in the epilogue.  smh seriously embarrassing.  

Thanks for the pic @hyukgu  So sexy!  I love him with short hair like that. 

I think she is someone helping him with his thai fan meet. to protect their privacy, I won't share anything. but I found out one profile in insta who is so much like her. she might be coordi noona like other saying too. but all are my speculation. 

Archived