[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angieknows OMG your friend is quite the cute troll haha! But nonetheless hello there handsome captain! Looks like he's gracing the airport limousine bus stops in Korea which is common everywhere at the main pick up points to the airport. And what a sight to behold esp when the bus arrives late and you've nothing to stare at hehe :D

Anybody here know when the Runningman (china version) will be on air?? 

I'm wondering how SJK would react to Angelababy (wife of Huang Xiaoming) and Zhang Yuqi ('SHK' wannabe china version)... Hahahaha i bet super hilarious :P

10 hours ago, lxands said:

Just my 2 cents on the balcony kiss.... why would they used the zoomed out shot after spending time & effort filming the close up kiss, when obviously WE, the fans all over the world, prefer the close up kiss any time of the day?! My bet is, its the director/production team's gift to SHK & SJK :D

The close up kiss can't hardly be real kiss since so many people (staff & crew) around them, telling them to turn left & right to get the best shot. However with the zoom out shot, they have to clear up the balcony, so it was complete privacy for SJK & SHK. And they can kiss freely as they wish, with no instructions & onlookers, since they shot the zoom out scene using that what's-it-call small remote control plane with camera...yeah I think that kiss scene belongs to SJK & SHK...only they both know how the they really kiss in the zoom out.

OMG you read my thought at this, I have the feeling that the crew prefer keep the tower kiss for the couple and they even zoom in and zoom out as if they found it really interesting kkk~

10 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

You know what's the beauty of this SS ship here on Soompi? 

We only worked on the clues and hints and the bits and pieces all of them including the squad, media and  our OTP drops and so on to put together the puzzle and that's not speculation or delusion because we don't work on something that's not fed to us!! We worked with logic and facts given!! 

And they continue feeding us so if that's not to continue our shipping, then I don't know what it is!? 

Going by the popularity of this thread, I am sure someone there knows and is reading and we were not corrected so we must be doing something right!! And I am so proud to be onboard this one and only ship with sense!! 

Added the most important part: A SUPER BIG shoutout to whoever is watching us (and you know who you are) that we are truly grateful that you are allowing us to continue shipping and for being kind to our resident captain!!! Please accept my bows to you!! Thank you very very much!!! 

To the rest of the squad from our OTP, please keep feeding us!!! 

Argh someone just reminded me about WB, BD and the reporters who are watching and used our info here because that shows we are credible and reliable!! Thank you!! 

@Chewy Hoe, kindly receive my application for your upcoming company because I enjoy your working/writing/analyzing style so muchhhhh. And yes I love the fact that we're shipping based on facts and potential hints and to be honest I've developed my research/analysis/conclude skill to an upper level thanks to you guys B) And I like your idead of "someone" is watching us, sounds so exciting, keep spreading KiKyo vibe wohoooo :lol:

Beautiful family :heart:

b439cc12b07eca80b155246e962397dda0448394

credits: baidu 

And beautiful fan art

3ff3e9fc5266d016cda705a1902bd40734fa35a2

2157c12e070828381fb8479dbf99a9014d08f1af

credits: drawinghands_sookyoung@instagram.com

Another photobook capture. How I wish we can see the BTS of this particular scene. Still remembering how his lips was hovering over her for a moment before their lips met during the CPR kiss lol 

b439cc12b07eca809bf5f26e962397dda0448375

credits: baidu

@songsquare LOL. I know, right?! LOL. But it's okay, I've been making my friend do all the fangirl stuff that I otherwise would be doing if I were in Korea. I'm having her hunt down official photos or posters of him. LOL. I want them! The last time I acted like this was when I was a wee kid. LOL.

I'm sure if Blossom could, every building facade and every neighborhood will be covered in SJK visuals. LOL. That should brighten up the day of every girl, woman, and fanboy :) 

11 minutes ago, weibo bear said:

Here's another screen. you can see SJK left hand are moving upward but the right hand remained there. That's why I suspected they were holding hands at that moment. :P

yeah, i think so..seems like his right hand couldn't move freely.maybe bcoz it locked with kyo's hand and comfortably stuck there :blush:

1 hour ago, Han Ji Eun said:

It is just obvious that Entertainment Weekly is the biggest fan of Song-Song couple. It is so obvious!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

If they do decide to date, I wish they would just spill it out to the fans. They don't have to hide it. It is just tiresome to do that...the cover ups, hiding, pretending. I wish they would just be like Kim Woo Bin- Shin Min Ah. These two date freely without any prejudice..I'm liking that.

I agree with what you say, it can be tiring to hide even just for a simple meal together.. Things may turn out fine if they announce, we are in year 2016 where artists having find their love one and get marry and still become so popular.

57 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

I totally understand why they are trying to keep it a secret at this point. Obviously it's the peak of  SJK's career and it would be silly to divert all the (positive) attention he's getting at the moment  by announcing such a big statement. He knows she's the one. she knows he's her man. They know they're destined to be together. so why would they want to make a big scene?! they both value privacy so highly and like to keep personal matters closer to their heart. tbh I won't be surprised if they take good two years to share their good news with the public :) 

Despite the fact that I love them to announce but I got to agree with you that they will take 2 years to announce their good news to the public. Time will tell.:)

7 hours ago, Han Ji Eun said:

If they do decide to date, I wish they would just spill it out to the fans. They don't have to hide it. It is just tiresome to do that...the cover ups, hiding, pretending. I wish they would just be like Kim Woo Bin- Shin Min Ah. These two date freely without any prejudice..I'm liking that.

No honey.. that won't be happening.. 

you're definetely not a Kyonatic.. or you are a new Kyo admirer .. SHK is in the level that SMH is below it.. SMH is indeed an A list in South Korea but she is not a Halyu Star like Kyo. Halyu star means basically the world aknowledge her existence.. and of course in term of power house name, wealth, fame and advertising magnet.. SMH is still far from Kyo. So for SMH to publish her love with KWB (who used to seriously dated his ex supermodel GF for 5 years) it's actually a beneficial thing.. personally and publicisely. 

But if Kyo does that, moreover with the Nation's chakan namja aka heartthrob SJK, it's probably going to shake the stability of the nation.. while personally, her past with Hyun Bin aka Mr Taxi was bitter and sour as hell..

There are hundred of reasons..  and I can also stated here that even Ji Chang Wook has a GF but he won't publish it. Image is everything in a country with stricht human norms such as South Korea that even gay people won't come out of the closet even untill they die.

3 hours ago, kristy86 said:

He just can't take his eyes off her lips, can't wait to kiss those lips SJK? Take your time, you got the whole time in the world now :D

And I just can't take my eyes off your gif. :lol:

Btw, looks like he's going to cry at that moment. His eyes are teary.

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

has this been posted, I forgot... lol

OMG! I think my heart just stopped beating! :o
 Mr. Song why so perfect!  the more I know about you the more I love you :wub: 
I'm not surprised Hye Kyo picked you. You are indeed a keeper!

53 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

No honey.. that won't be happening.. 

you're definetely not a Kyonatic.. or you are a new Kyo admirer .. SHK is in the level that SMH is below it.. SMH is indeed an A list in South Korea but she is not a Halyu Star like Kyo. Halyu star means basically the world aknowledge her existence.. and of course in term of power house name, wealth, fame and advertising magnet.. SMH is still far from Kyo. So for SMH to publish her love with KWB (who used to seriously dated his ex supermodel GF for 5 years) it's actually a beneficial thing.. personally and publicisely. 

But if Kyo does that, moreover with the Nation's chakan namja aka heartthrob SJK, it's probably going to shake the stability of the nation.. while personally, her past with Hyun Bin aka Mr Taxi was bitter and sour as hell..

There are hundred of reasons..  and I can also stated here that even Ji Chang Wook has a GF but he won't publish it. Image is everything in a country with stricht human norms such as South Korea that even gay people won't come out of the closet till they die.. some of big stars are.

Wah queen, what a Long hiatus!! Eh you prob forgot that we are not supposed to be bringing in other stars names and Richard Simmons them because we shippers are a class above others remember? Lol Wink wink ;) 

and @Han Ji Eun why would you bring up the 2 names totally not related to SS in the first place? We really don't want to know about other couples lol 

20 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Fanart

ctto via hmsjki

I love this hug, well, the special episode put this back into the actual scenes.. aigoo. why do they keep cutting the part that should be shown in the first place.... I MISSSSS THEM, I WANT DOTS NEW EPISODES, Is this possible?? who's gonna say "it's not that there;s no other way" for this idea.... sighhhhhh....

hands down their hugs are the BEST!! :)  I don't think I've ever replayed a hugging scene as much as I did while watching Songsong hugs in DOTS :P  
why these scenes were cut? my guess- simply because they were utter SongSong moments not YSJ & KMY interactions.

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Wah queen, what a Long hiatus!! Eh you prob forgot that we are not supposed to be bringing in other stars names and Richard Simmons them because we shippers are a class above others remember? Lol Wink wink ;) 

and @Han Ji Eun why would you bring up the 2 names totally not related to SS in the first place? We really don't want to know about other couples lol 

I know hun...... but some peepz are not in the same gravity like us so.. we need to go down to theirs hehehe.... consider it as our understanding while we actually too lazy to explain the same thing 78390 times ;)

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Does anyone here have a youtube account!?.

@thepixies has the video of SJK saying he went to the sets of TWTWB to see SHK but none of us can see it. Someone kindly upload it to YT.

Guys, it's this link which I am unable to open - http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA2MDg2MT

Could anyone help upload onto YT? 

Mercy buckets with a cherry on top.

Archived