[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Not sure whether this pic have posted.... 

Jz saw it from insta.... one of Hyekyo stylist like the combination pic of joongki n Hyekyo...

Sorry I in mobile mode so I cannot post out the pic....

http://imgur.com/wXwxFU9

Please don't be offended, but even though you confirmed it, and not that I didn't trust you, I had to check and confirm it myself and yes IT IS DEFINITELY TRUE. BUT.........

I am curious because....... 

How did SHK's bestie stylist come upon that particular picture? 

• Hyun_kyoung was NOT TAGGED 
  • Hyun_kyoung was NOT CAPTIONED EITHER
  • The picture was DIRECTLY FOUND UNDER THE SHOWN TAGS
  • Hyun_kyoung does NOT FOLLOW the shipper account
  • The Original Owner of the post does NOT follow her either

I have just a few theories:

1) IT WAS REALLY OUR GODDESS [It is entirely possible that her stylist friend was their too at the get together last night]

* Like I said if this theory is true than SHE REALLY IS CAPTAIN OF THIS HERE SHIP and....... @joongkyo is the co-captain

2) Hyun_Kyoung is a FULL FLEDGED SS SHIPPER HERSELF

3) THEY ARE DATING!

0e94c677-7ce7-4c72-ba69-872d9f65a189_zps

Spoiler

b7c11598-5355-4817-9dd4-6ea40600db0e_zpsb59a1bc9-3f49-488d-a809-7c2f5f95c27d_zps

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thepixies said:

@lovely_skham_stv I'm pretty certain that they (SHK, SJK, and their friends and managers) look up the tags on IG and see if they find anything new or amusing. Lol

I TOTALLY AGREE, HOWEVER, think about this.......

IF you were SHK's friend and YOU KNOW FULL WELL that their is SongSong Shipper Mania Happening and your beloved friend reads the comments they must know HOW BADLY we want and are in FULL SUPPORT if  they happen to be DATING and so therefor YOU AND THE REST OF HER GROUP KNOW THAT ALL EYES WILL BE ON THEM AND THEIR VERY ACTIONS WILL BE CAREFULLY DOCUMENTED AND ANALYZED. 

IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FUME THE RUMORS THEN WHY CONTINUE PUTTING WOOD CHIPS ON THE FIRE WHERE ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS NOT CARE OR BE BOTHERED WITH SHIPPER MANIPS....

SORRY Does that make sense? :blush:

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Kyo just commented on Lim Jung Ho IG like 1 hour ago!!! Anyone who reads Korean can translate because @joongkyo is still sleeping lol 

Lol I maybe not much help but if all else fails, I used Bing Translator for the mean time and it translated her comment to 

아 웃겨 ㅋㅋㅋ ............................. Oh funny  ㅋ ㅋ

IF ITS COMPLETELY WRONG.... MY BAD

Yeah it's national holiday in my country (again) and the first thing I do is rushing to our ship after waking up :lol:

Thank you thank you so much for sharing the clip @Chewy Hoe and @SkyKid for uploading it on Youtube, I intended to share my feelings on this scene and today I see the video, coincidentally? Or KiKyo shippers truly have the similar mindset? ^_^ Kudos to the beautiful edit and creative addition of "Hey ajussi, how many times I will have to do this again? Chinchaa" I laugh my butt of at this part, you should do it as many time as you want, unnie ^_^

And my few 2 cents on the tower kiss. 

Screen%20shot%202016-04-30%20at%208.17.4

Up until today, I still haven't understood the clear reasons why:

• PD-nim explained the reason of the zoom-out kiss at the tower is "there has been too many close-up ones, so this one is different", I thought if the explanation was related to the drama plot or hidden intention, it would be more persuadable instead of "there has been too many close-up ones", and for sure they would acknowledge that a zoom-out one will not be favored by viewers in comparison with a close-up one.
  • They have kisses at 2 different spots at the same tower, yes again, I haven't understood the reason for a sudden change here. Previously I thought that might be there was problem with the balcony that made them to move to the behind spot? But turned out that there wasn't and instead they filmed the kiss at both. Or maybe with this one it would bring a better view for the scene? But a sudden switch here is kind of hard to understand for the viewer including me. 

And I was truly surprised to see the kiss at the credit of BTS episode, the scene itself and the letter from DOTS crew made me have the feeling that this is the gift from our couple and the crew"for those who have waited so patiently" (Hye Kyo, 2016). It is not an carefully edited one as usual, but a behind the scene, hence it looks so real to me. Now it's not about KMY and YSJ, it's SHK and SJK. I am moved by how Joong Ki grabs Kyo's hand and pulled here to his side, as if he's so getting used to this action then they do not simply act but slowly enjoy their kiss.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-30%20at%208.26.1 

And I love how Kyo slightly moved her head at this scene, to ensure the most enjoyable kiss with her partner I guess? :)

Screen%20shot%202016-04-30%20at%208.26.2

(Photo credit to ls_laststar@Instaram)

Every second of this scene, combine with the song You're my everything of Gummy (the song whenever it is played then we know that a good thing is gonna happen in DOTS :lol:) remarked in my mind and even made me nearly cry whenever I watch it. ^_^

~~~

Yes the last day of April (you guys made me laugh so hard for naming SongSong as April couple for their fans-teasing skill :D), feel thankful for a month full of thick and thin moments to recognize the power from the unity and mature of the fandom and look forward for more good things to come with our couple ^_^

18 minutes ago, thepixies said:

@lovely_skham_stv I know right. We can add her (and maybe more of the inner circle) to the shippers' list, along with:

Jin Goo

Puppy

Snoopy

The DotS photographer

:blush: YES THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!! YAH FOR US...... Lol I hope I don't sound too delusional, I tried to put as much logic in as possible. It ONLY means POSITIVE things for us when THEY know and are FULLY AWARE of the SUPPORT THEY HAVE! ONLY GOOD THINGS WILL BECOME OF THIS. So by all means I hope they continue and search because THIS SHIP IS STEADY AS SHE GOES!!!!

9 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Lol I maybe not much help but if all else fails, I used Bing Translator for the mean time and it translated her comment to 

아 웃겨 ㅋㅋㅋ ............................. Oh funny  ㅋ ㅋ

IF ITS COMPLETELY WRONG.... MY BAD

Lol why is it that I cannot even copy and paste the text at all and you could get it on bing? 

Then why not try the whole thing and see what LJH says that she finds funny? The whole squad is commenting lol 

added: the ones you commented on why would the squad want leave hints like that? I say THEY JUST LOVE THAT WE SHIP SS and THEY WANT US TO CONTINUE SHIPPING 

lol logic enough? 

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol why is it that I cannot even copy and paste the text at all and you could get it on bing? 

Then why not try the whole thing and see what LJH says that she finds funny? The whole squad is commenting lol 

OKAY HERE SHE GOES..............BING TRANSLATOR COME ON!!! [Don't embarrass me too bad]

J u l i n g h o m 820 after leaving her (LOL)(LOL)
Xligoonx but seems too black a wonder the County
Ddang2s Grand :glasses: NEA today reached the chuckles
Jeniejang from now "still?" he was trying to give you an answer on behalf of the blah blah
Kkk_yyyooo Oh funny  ㅋ ㅋ
sexy52z Do you feel 

**** Oh gosh does anyone understand?

This ship is a party ship!!! There's always something coming up and i do not object. Lol aaaaaaah thank you thank you!! I always include KiKyo in my prayers. They're basically my source of bliss these days. And this forum is my happy place. Kekeke

i think that conversation that Kyo commented should be screengrabbed, just so we avoid deletion of the post or comments or something. This goes to all the evidences we see as well *evil laugh*

5 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

OKAY HERE SHE GOES..............BING TRANSLATOR COME ON!!! [Don't embarrass me too bad]

J u l i n g h o m 820 after leaving her (LOL)(LOL)
Xligoonx but seems too black a wonder the County
Ddang2s Grand :glasses: NEA today reached the chuckles
Jeniejang from now "still?" he was trying to give you an answer on behalf of the blah blah
Kkk_yyyooo Oh funny  ㅋ ㅋ
sexy52z Do you feel 

Wah and all sound alien to me? Lol 

@joongkyo You have slept 8 hours so palli palli wake up and translate this for real. lol 

and to expand on my earlier mention to you: 

WHAT IF, just WHAT IF, her friends or their agencies or even SHK and SJK is reading our Soompi thread here and was enjoying every bit of our shipping? 

This thread on Soompi has more people watching than we all thinks seriously 

OMG I would have gone to heaven and back!! 

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

WHAT IF, just WHAT IF, her friends or their agencies or even SHK and SJK is reading our Soompi thread here and was enjoying every bit of our shipping? 

OMG I would have gone to heaven and back!! 

YES AND DOUBLE YES....... I WOULD SAY ITS HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE...... THEY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND LIKE SJK SAYS "We are enjoying it" 

Just my 2 cents on the balcony kiss.... why would they used the zoomed out shot after spending time & effort filming the close up kiss, when obviously WE, the fans all over the world, prefer the close up kiss any time of the day?! My bet is, its the director/production team's gift to SHK & SJK :D

The close up kiss can't hardly be real kiss since so many people (staff & crew) around them, telling them to turn left & right to get the best shot. However with the zoom out shot, they have to clear up the balcony, so it was complete privacy for SJK & SHK. And they can kiss freely as they wish, with no instructions & onlookers, since they shot the zoom out scene using that what's-it-call small remote control plane with camera...yeah I think that kiss scene belongs to SJK & SHK...only they both know how the they really kiss in the zoom out.

You know what's the beauty of this SS ship here on Soompi? 

We only worked on the clues and hints and the bits and pieces all of them including the squad, media and  our OTP drops and so on to put together the puzzle and that's not speculation or delusion because we don't work on something that's not fed to us!! We worked with logic and facts given!! 

And they continue feeding us so if that's not to continue our shipping, then I don't know what it is!? 

Going by the popularity of this thread, I am sure someone there knows and is reading and we were not corrected so we must be doing something right!! And I am so proud to be onboard this one and only ship with sense!! 

Added the most important part: A SUPER BIG shoutout to whoever is watching us (and you know who you are) that we are truly grateful that you are allowing us to continue shipping and for being kind to our resident captain!!! Please accept my bows to you!! Thank you very very much!!! 

To the rest of the squad from our OTP, please keep feeding us!!! 

Argh someone just reminded me about WB, BD and the reporters who are watching and used our info here because that shows we are credible and reliable!! Thank you!! 

Edited my post. SORRY GUYS! my translation is lost in translation. hahahaha 

read @joongkyo translation!! ROFL LOLS. my failed attempt. THANK YOUUUUU! this is so funny how we tried.  i'll edit mine so people won't have to read my post lolol

56 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Kyo just commented on Lim Jung Ho IG like 1 hour ago!!! Anyone who reads Korean can translate because @joongkyo is still sleeping lol 

Limjungho820

after she left (I'm assuming the girl who left is kyo?)

xligoonx:
but hyeonkyoung look so dark

ddang2s
today was awesome tooㅎㅎ:glasses:

jeniejang
even though now (I) sent "are you still together?" (You) answered this instead ㅋㅋㅋ

kkk_yyyooo:
ah funny ㅋㅋㅋ

sexy52z:
cheesy
(he actually wrote 느끼해 which in the literal meaning is "greasy" but it also can means "cheesy"  so I think in this context what he meant is cheesy) 

I'm sorry if jeniejang's comment translation is a bit weird bcos I'm not 100% sure either how to translate it:sweatingbullets: I'm sorry I'm not as dependable as joongkyo eonnie but hopefully it helps^^

Archived