[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

lol she don't give a damn.  Those petty fangirls are nothing.  Don't think she's bothered by your stupid comments.   She's on vacation and having a good time while you sit at home being bitter about something that didn't happen.  I'm so glad to see new DoTS pictures.  :bawling:]

Leave a lot of love for her people!  I just did. :D 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it's just us who have not yet moved on from the already ended drama DOTS and SongSong ...it seems that even Song Hye Kyo has not yet moved on. She probably missed DOTS and Song Joong Ki (my delulu) so much that even when she's vacationing in Thailand, her thoughts are of him and her heart beats and longs for him. Posting these indirect photos of them together is so telling and so sweet. Oh my gosh, our goddess angel is SO IN LOVE! Awwww. :heart: 

26 minutes ago, bluedolphin81 said:

@joongkyo I'm surprised that you have deleted your post, but I still have that on my tablet screen as I was rushing off to work this morning and I didn't really logout from my account..

Now I really badly want to read her deleted post :(

Lol at SHK 'trolling' at the trolls.

How many pics do you have on your phone, SHK? Must be an entire album, eh? My not delulu self thinks she's missing someone. I mean, how can you post an unrelated photo when you're in vacation not unless you're thoughts are filled with that person and your fond memories lol.  

She's on vacation and she's posting pics of sjk and her bts... oh my.... thats so cool... they worked on the drama for 6 mths, in sure its not easy to move on and they should still be very much on each other's thoughts... just like what a few other shippers have said as well i think... i mean if you immerse yourself so fully in the role, it'll take quite a while before you can get out of it. Reel life becomes real life then... then our ysj & kmy becomes sjk & shk!!! Clap clap...

Seriously, i cant help but gush over their scenes in the drama and hope it translates to real life for them e.g. the wine kiss & drunk/high kmy scene...

There will always be detractors and trolls around... but both of them are mature actors and i feel that they have a true passion for their craft. So whatever haters that leave msgs on her ig, sure it isnt pleasant but she would be able to take it in her stride because sometimes, you just cant please everyone... and in sure she has accepted that already... sjk as well...

Way to go, uri beauty! Such a great "punch" on their faces!  

Years back, there's this lecturer of mine once told me:"it's okay if people look down on you, backstab you or any do any actions which will harm you. Dont blame them because they're jealous of you. Jealous bcuz youre ahead of them and they're behind. That's the only thing they can do TO GET YOUR ATTENTION so you will 'lose your balance' and fall. To win them, is to show them. Show them you're happy, show them u can live better despite the harm they caused you. Bcuz that's the best revenge !" 

-----

im so happy that she updated her ig ! More over, there's big boss there! Dont you all think that songsong in a picture, is the best picture ever? :wub: *probably she has a whole hella DOTS album in her phone~ Delulu~~ 

11 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

LOL!! always love your post! that "co-incidence" with the tag line "come back of YSJ and ( SJK )" lol what a "co-incidence", why there's so many "co-incidence" on their life :)   

lol..I made a mistake...It's still April and my mind is in May. But, yes to co-incidences!

giphy.gif

Archived