[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I'm... Curious! Someone message me! Lol 

weird though, that I only see her fans complaining about SS attacking her. Yet when I search SHK or SJK, no one give her the light of the day. 

So are they saying SJK is the imaginary bf? 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Can we @Chewy Hoe and @ilovesjk not plan a Seoul trip where we go an eat at Mapa Chicken!?. I think Sajang-nim will feed us stories along with the crazy good chicken he's been serving to SHK and her friends( and allies...LOL, inside joke ....inside joke)~

Can we go with you too? :wink: 

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Where are all the Kyo Long time fans or short time fans? Your goddess is under fire while being far away in Phuket!!! Time to show your comradeship to her 

this is the goddess that Ki loves so Ki fans please partake in this too 

omg I am going bonkers 

One of the haters ( her ig : @008tasha ) who attacked kyo's ig had locked her ig acc .such a  coward .  she was afraid of shk's fans and kikyo's fans lol 

9 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

One of the haters ( her ig : @008tasha ) who attacked kyo's ig had locked her ig acc .such a  coward .  she was afraid of shk's fans and kikyo's fans lol 

dang. i tot it was a phase. i dont know that they would go this low. 

onnie i'll fight for you. wait ahh.

What the?! I'm lost and I'm not lost! Shoot! This thread! So, the storm's hit the thread, IG, and different fandoms ... Yikes!

I'm so sick of Hye Kyo being blamed for anything and everything! Why do those people have to freak out that their bias closed her account? Why can't they be sensible? Ugh! There might not even be a big reason as to why she shut down her IG. Yeesh. Those people ...

13 minutes ago, angieknows said:

What the?! I'm lost and I'm not lost! Shoot! This thread! So, the storm's hit the thread, IG, and different fandoms. Yikes.

I'm so sick of Hye Kyo being blamed for anything and everything! Why do those people have to freak out that their bias closed her account? Why can't they be sensible? Ugh!

yesterday i read at the twitter. they accuse ss shipper for attacking them. i dont see any so i assumed it was a 'phase'.

never knew they would attack kyo for such thing.

they should just enquire the artist management instead of attacking kyo the reason behind the ig being closed.

Ohhhhh okay finally caught on to things happening! :blink: so it could have been a personal problem of that actress that she deleted her ig and her fans are attacking our goddess just to blame someone for it???? Where is the logic in that... WOW. 

I think they just picked the wrong group of fans to mess with, since it's double (or triple or worldwide) the number of fans of the nation's couple, who are already pretty much acknowledged as /the/ nation's couple. 

Meanwhile somewhere in kkt or line or whatever they use to chat, SS and their comrades are having a laugh bout this! 

Chill, guys. :)

Suggest we post lots of encouragement to SHK and spam positive views about DOTs and DOTs 2 etc in her SNS. Don't think she'll be comfortable to see a fan war at her ig. I'm for SHK all the way but I hope these exchanges will not affect SHK and SJK relationship in any way. 

Just my thoughts, much as I'm against those fans for their immature attack. We SS fans are definitely on a much higher level right? SHK would be happy to see loving msgs from us. Let's spam lots of encouragement.

Peace. :)

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Chill guy. Suggest we post lots of encouragement to SHK and spam positive views about DOTs and DOTs 2 etc in her SNS. Don't think she'll be comfortable to see a fan war at her ig. I'm for SHK all the way but I hope this exchanges will not affect SHK and SJK relationship in any way. 

Just my thoughts, much as I'm against those fans for their immature attack. We SS fans are definitely on a much higher level right? SHK would be happy to see loving msgs from us.

Peace. :)

Correct! Peace KiKyoers! ok leafLet our Kyo enjoy her staycation! pointyfinger Where is our Ki? Still busy working?

@joongkyo My answer to your question, they should! They really really should! Preferably alone at each other's houses though. The only places to have enough privacy to discuss such matters. ;) I just hope SHK does the device handling though because SJK tends to think phones can swim when under the influence.

By the way everyone, please refrain from further discussing these issues here. Let's not add fuel to the fire. It's pointless. Let them fight with themselves because that's really what's happening. The best we can do is just support SHK! Really something they ought to consider too as the actress (who I like also) is going through tough times. The last thing she needs is her fans to feed their fantasies thinking it has anything to do with SJK and start fan wars. Also, if it really is that reason and she closed her account because of SongSong like they professed, then doesn't that affirm that SongSong is real for her to even be hurt about them? Those fans are doing a lot of bashing but not a lot of thinking!

here we go again the crab mentality of some fans haterd Kyo so much. Look at Kyo now she is happy spending her free time with her new and old friends,come on haters bring it on.were here always to protect and defending her for some malicious comment and rumors and if you dont like her to your idol fine and you are not the one who will make decision who will end up of your idol, we are fans only here to defend and protect them and we dont have the right to make a decision who is the best for them its only there decision who are the best for them and im so greatfull of Kyo she always stay silent and never fought back to the some judgemental people,god bless you to all who hated her im praying for you and i know god is always there to protect her, to KIKYO thank you so much for the update and pic of them i hope someday we will get the news what we have waiting for and we can say it to the world we are the happiest people in the world God will listen to our wishes thank you guys keep up the good work salute over! always stay positive:blush:

So fans of somebody I don't know anything about are here? There is a big reason I only hang out in SS forums and not individual actor ones. This is for SS shipping.

Trolls and haters, please go away. It makes me sick to the stomach. I'm just gonna post some Happy Pics to make myself feel better. I miss seeing these two in a single frame - and I don't mean photoshopped ones.

12751211_890306694419676_1227884745_n.jp

OTP in their own  :heart:-bubble-shaped world.

Archived