[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Been voting for 4 hours using 3 different devices, it feels like even if i close my eyes i can see the voting page LOL. I might dream of it later or i might not sleep because all i think is TO KEEP ON VOTING :)

Going back there, continue to VOTE guys!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it's just prior to announcement of the nominees, Baeksang is having poll for best drama, best movie and best variety shows.....

last year in 51st Baeksang Art awards 2015 the voting conducted through weibo and android applications for popularity awards..and the poll was quite difficult and complicated..  we had to install the baeksang app, and its  not free,you need to charge to purchase votes ( you have to pay to get maximum count of 20 times per day )

so I have so much fun voting for this poll, but it turns out to be fake??? haha, DOTS and SS are so famous, now that company has an insane number of visit in 1 day only, yet I'll keep voting, refuse to have DOTS lose to anything, fake or real :blush::glasses:

however, the Beaksang poll is not official started yet, meaning you guys can be back spazzing and analyzing, is it?:wub: 

12 minutes ago, cestlavie88 said:

Sorry i have to ask a dumb question... why arent any advertisers leveraging on songsong's popularity and getting them to do cfs or magazine spreads together? I know shk isnt all about money .. but surely there would be a company thats worthy enough for both of them to do it? Palli palli, i want to see the both of them together....

I Think SHK doesn't want to do CF or Photoshoot  with SJK because I believe they have a thing  and it will be obvious then, knowing her that she is so private.   

To vote or not is your own call just don't go around thinking DOTS have won and expecting them to appear at the award with this poll ya 

i am just concerned about the commotion when the real official voting comes! Everyone would be confused 

15 minutes ago, cestlavie88 said:

Sorry i have to ask a dumb question... why arent any advertisers leveraging on songsong's popularity and getting them to do cfs or magazine spreads together? I know shk isnt all about money .. but surely there would be a company thats worthy enough for both of them to do it? Palli palli, i want to see the both of them together....

You think they aren't? They just can't get them.  

Thanks @joongkyo for taking the time to write all these down and explain the rationale behind it.... its really not easy then, to get a worthwhile cf etc for both shk and sjk to be in one.... l can only hope and dream... dots/songsong mania happening right here....:cry:

Not only joongkyo.... thanks everybody else for replying as well...

4 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Earlier we heard news that SJK had accepted his first Chinese Cf deal for Proya alongside Chinese Actress Zhang Ziyi. Turns out by agreeing to this CF he has also become the highest paid hallyu actor for a CF in China. SJK has signed the deal for 4 Blllion won (Approx USD 3,482,400).

Congratulations SJK on being richer by almost  $ 3.5 Million.

Just curious, I guess it is acceptable in Asia to rep more than one cosmetics brand since they are brands from different countries?  

7 hours ago, angieknows said:

I don't know if there's anything in the accompanying HBK article that will have us spazzing, but if you don't mind checking it out, then here you go :) And thank you!

http://www.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=6496&page=1&gb1=D&gb2=&sg=&sw=&sort=1

Does anyone know if someone translated the article? I might've missed it but don't remember reading any trans for this when backtracking orz..

Thanks! :)

34 minutes ago, beanizbaby said:

Just curious, I guess it is acceptable in Asia to rep more than one cosmetics brand since they are brands from different countries?  

In Asia yes as long as it's not the same brand and same nature in the same countries. Some brands don't even mind you doing same nature if you are that famous and they just want you. Now he is the highest calling Korean male actor for ads in China 

SJK's Harper's Bazaar Magazine has a lot of mention on SHK including about the truck kiss. Reading it briefly from google lousy translation, it sounds interesting. Hope someone can translate it ...if anyone can read and translate hangul the whole article/interview can be found here

http://www.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=6496

23 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

Am still voting....I will treat this as warm up for actual beak sang vote...I never give attention for any beak sang award...but this year I will ready to all out for any voting for DOTS or for SHK n SJK....aja...aja...

Hi, is about 100k votes to 2 million

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

SJK's Harper's Bazaar Magazine has a lot of mention on SHK including about the truck kiss. Reading it briefly from google lousy translation, it sounds interesting. Hope someone can translate it ...if anyone can read and translate hangul the whole article/interview can be found here

http://www.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=6496

@joongkyo..please...if you have time:wub:

@joongkyo thats exactly what I said when people ask me why is SJK working so hard now or so overworked! He didn't do it for himself seriously!! It's for the company and the people from way back that he was grateful for. Also case in point is that he is a very competitive and driven person so he might just over exhaust himself without him even realising it 

9 minutes ago, jonahviea24 said:

What the heck! It's just a fake poll? Thank goodness i went back here, otherwise i'll be on the voting site clicking and clicking the vote button. LOL! :)

It's not fake.. it's just not official.  Still got bragging rights.  And DoTS Dcgall is voting so I'm gonna keep clicking. tbh I have nothing better to do (except study for finals and I don't wanna...)

2 million!  

Archived