[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

But which scene from 8 and 9 that required him to rub his head on her shoulder? Was there a deleted scene we didn't see? Or he just feel like it? It's a big mystery to me.

I think it was him trying to convey the  moment where they would have kissed on the truck. That's why you get the ooohhhhs and ahhhhs from the other staff and cast. It's the only logical reason but STILL A BOLD MOVE ON HIS PART..... Truthful if THEY WERENT AS CLOSE OR HE DIDNT REALLY REALLY LIKE HER than he wouldn't have dared to do such a thing. To me it proves he certainly got the HOTS FOR THE ONE THE ONLY SHK. If she didn't WELCOME THE GESTURE SHE WOULDVE REACTED MUCH DIFFERENTLY BUT INSTEAD LIKE SOME OF US SAID ALREADY SHE WAS MORE THAN OKAY WITH THE FLIRTING AND SHE MAY HAVE BEEN USED TO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Yeah, pretty prehistoric  with the Stairways to Heaven. my all time favourite kdrama and one of my favourite actress THE CHOI JI WOO (ps:no matter how stiff KSW sometimes can be in the drama.even my mom keep stating KSW pretty 'lembik' in the drama).

i never shipped shk with any other actors.

not even her ex's. 

but with sjk, i think i'm pretty closed to be an obsessed shipper?:P

am i crazy for wanting the year of 2016 ends early so we can see the songsong couple at the red carpet for KBS Drama Award?

and to see how beautiful SHK in evening gown and handsome SJK..

giphy.gif

Kim Min Seok will be on Radio Star, the show famous for asking uncomfortable questions. Well, that should be interesting.   Or not.  More siblings/friends talk. :P 

But considering he's close to SHK I'm curious as to what he says.  He'll be super protective I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, kristy86 said:

My fave, love their smiles here, I don't think they are acting  :heart:

@kristy86 thanks for the gif ... not only their smiles i love SJK thumb too :wub:.

Maybe it has been posted (coz I haven't finish back reading yet), has anyone made a gif where SJK stick out his tongue when SHK was practicing to revive his heart with the defibrillator thingy during the BTS scene (i.e. the nipple scene)? If yes, can you help reposting it again? Pretty please ... 

Wahoo! Joong Ki's full HBK spreads in digital form are finally out!!! I'm not posting the ones that have already been shared on here ... Still, this is bountiful!

Cr. as tagged

ywnzbI.jpg

iZGB8e.jpg

77faJc.jpg

x10Ygj.jpg

R7GZdb.jpg

fY0fhc.jpg

hIcdEv.jpg

wii6TM.jpg

TAYrKY.jpg

nGJbv3.jpg

WYFJLh.jpg

UyWhrT.jpg

SThOxD.jpg

PHBHi5.jpg

hr3iri.jpg

CbREQb.jpg

hZel7f.jpg

U1vmMX.jpg

xRU18T.jpg

6YosoP.jpg

fhFdtf.jpg

EDIT

Oops, I forgot to add these ...

6DDju9.jpg

24y99t.jpg

uoBraB.jpg

1 hour ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

REPOSTING GIF CR: @hyukgu  THANKYOU

JUST FOR FUN AND IM IN PERVY MODE!!! 

Location /Sequential order of filming the Kiss Scenes..... [My take]

*FEEL FREE TO CORRECT IF I AM WRONG :)

FIRST: WINE KISS.....[S.Korea/Taebek]

SECOND: GAS PUMP/POSTER SCENE......[Greece]

THIRD: SHIP WRECK BEACH SCENE.....[Greece]

FOURTH: TOWER KISS.....[Greece]

FINAL: TRUCK SCENE......[Greece] BTS-We kissed a lot, THEY FOUND THEIR GROOVE, PENT UP SEXUAL FRUSTRATION....

cr: @angieknows

THESE ARE THE TIMES THEY SHOULD HAVE KISSED BUT DID NOT........ SO MUCH HATE

@lovely_skham_stv thanks for the kiss scene chronology :heart::heart:

I must be blind coz until today I still can't see the tongue thingy regardless how many times i rewind the kissing scene :crazy:

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@angieknows SJK looks soooooooo handsome!. Got to take several moments to appreciate this :wub:... also credit to stylist team! and of course Jae Hoonie Oppa (lol!)

I don't know if there's anything in the accompanying HBK article that will have us spazzing, but if you don't mind checking it out, then here you go :) And thank you!

http://www.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=6496&page=1&gb1=D&gb2=&sg=&sw=&sort=1

A REQUEST TO ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPPERS OF SS ON SOOMPI AND OTHER SITES (INSTAGRAM, TWITTER ETC.)

Lately, due to some very unfortunate happenings and given that it's time for the Baeksang  nominations and evaluations, fans is S.Korea and China have requested that in order to avoid any  scandals, that all SS fans take a pause when it comes to speculative posts and news. Since we're all supporters of the Couple and also supporters of their individual careers from now till the end of May, it is requested that we maintain a very very low profile, Please don't feel any urgency to discover new fan moments  and instead use this period to support SS's career. I hope all international fans will also join the efforts of Korean and Chinese shippers in working hard to vote!.

If you are on other sites and see people making speculative posts, please share this message with all of them!. Thank you!

I'm probably the only one who wishes that KMS doesn't talk too much about Song-Song..well except for his experience of working with them. Not worried about the other 3 MCs but Kim Gu Ra can be pretty brutal. He won't stop until he gets his answers. The idea of him guesting on RS already makes me nervous..:cold_sweat: Pretty sure he'll be asked about the dating rumours..I just hope he won't stutter in front of them. :)

Archived