[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@songsquare ya work! Can't drink because? Lol 

now I am all drunk from this kiss goodbye song lyrics 

@songsquare total respect!!! No worries but we can still spazz while eating Korean? And no that song is special because it talks about how much you don't want to be apart from someone and of all Chinese songs by Leehom he chose this and he could have liked jay Chou or mayday you know what I mean. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, joongkyo said:

No, I mean SHK but I think SJK was there too....let's wait and see the "next picture" to see a confirmation of SJK...hehe

BTW, SONG HYE KYO IS IN PHUKET. There was a source saying she flew out to Phuket, looks like her latest IG pictures is proof that she's really in Thailand! :) 

And, we all KNOW who has a FAN-MEETING IN THAILAND VERY SOON!!!!!

Doesn't this remind you all of how SHK went to HK a week before their trip to HK on 4th April?!

• Ahhh...so she is there to work on the logistics for SJK? (Delulu mind mode on!);)

Another pic for Haesung team gathering.

Source baidu

Edit:@ilovesjk   

The photo owner mention that this photo was taken by a friend's friend.She never mentioned anything else.Will update if there is new info.

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

thanks @khxy , looks like this picture was taken before the rest of the others came. The silverware on the other side of Nurse Jae Ha looks clean and untouched. Would love to know what entertaining things she's telling Dr.-Nurse couple!

Also, is anyone else noticing how SHK has become a beer drinker from a wine drinker?. She's the same person who admitted that when in a relationship many things about her change to adapt to the other person.... @ilovesjk is SJK a beer drinker?

9 hours ago, joongkyo said:

SHE is the one who goes out of her way to coordinate with the director, she says she will do the bulk of the shootings while he's injured. Actually this MEANS A LOT, you see the shooting could have been deferred after all the cast wouldn't have expected SHK to continuously work non-stop and nobody would have made such a request of her. But however the fact that she offered to do so, a big part of it for me is because she didn't want people on the set to have any ill feelings towards SJK and secondly she didn't want him to be at home worrying about what the crew was going through while he recovered. By doing so she's taking care of him in two ways - protecting his image on set and making sure that he doesn't have to worry about the delay in shooting. To me this speaks volumes about HOW MUCH she cares about him, she could have easily have asked the shoot to be postponed for the two weeks that SJK was recovering from the injury but she didn't, do you see why?

Just to compare. Remember when Shin Min Ah had a conflict on her "Oh My Goddess" and photoshoot (w/ Kim Woo Bin) sched and Kim Woo Bin made necessary adjustments  just so Shin Min Ah could shoot all her parts first and he ended up having his parts shot at the late end of the schedule, and we all know that those 2 are dating now.

@joongkyo I rmb reading from his fanmeeting accounts that he drinks beer from time to time or when he's stressed or smth along the line? But @ilovesjk would the best person to confirm this! But if so, wow the beauty changing her habits kkk and with their numerous get-together dinners which I'm sure involved drinks that most likely be beer instead! 

@joongkyo SJK is indeed a beer drinker! Everyone says he handles alcohol well and the man can really drink and enjoys it too! Even Jin Goo recently mentioned this! Seems like the beauty is adapting to her man's ways. Aww! Alright next time I ought to observe before commenting. You're absolutely right that this was before all of them arrived. 

Dispatch posted their article about SHK's PC (20th April) today, interestingly the content of this article is written slightly different than other articles. For one, there IS NO mention of SJK and SHK's rumoured relationship. The one time that his name comes up is when the reporter praises SHK's performance for being in perfect tandem with SJK's performance

Sneaky Dispatch what are you upto? and why did you choose to release the interview today (24th) which is 4 days after all other news agencies posted their content.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/505229

13 minutes ago, chilis said:

4 year age difference isnt big I m older than my boyfriend 6 years and we have been dating for a long time In the beginning I was embarrassed but love does break down all the walls.

-Highly agreed! Age doesn’t matter at all. And it's not even obvious that she's older than him. They just look like they're on same age.

10 hours ago, joongkyo said:

A PRESENT FOR ALL THE SS SHIPPERS!

CAN WE PLEASE CLAP FOR PARK BO YOUNG!

This girl has SENSE! Probably why she's the only previous co-star of SJK that I actually like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Il30vsuB0

Start watching from 2:59 

MC says "the Werewolf Boy is being shown in movie theatres again"

so PBY says " SJK-nim (using highest form of Korean honorific term which is "nim"  because she's showing respect for his stardom and also she's not trying to be overly familiar with him, notice how she didn't call him Oppa unlike another former co-star) is so famous and popular these days, the movie has been able to come back to the theatres because of him"

MC to PBY  "At that point of time (Werewolf boy days) what did you think of SJK/what sort of an impression did you have of him?"

PBY  "Right now, he's working alongside SHK-nim (again she used the same highest form of honorific) , so how could I "

MC laughs "Wow, you're the icon of humility"

PBY "When he's working with such a beautiful person then who am I to force my way in between the two of them. The two of them really look good together /with each other " (notice her expressions and body language when she  says all this....PBY knows something !!!!)

MC "But still, you should have answered my question/you shouldn't have answered my question with that" (meaning she avoided his question...lol..but we know why she did that).

PBY " But the two of them really do look good together" (smiles a big smile)

And now PBY has joined the ranks of SS shippers along with JinGoo and YAI. Let's welcome her  to the club!

OK, I just have to quote this first before I lost my sanity! @joongkyo Have I said that I LOVE YOU??? :heart: :heart: :heart: 

She definitely knows something, she must know something. Why else would she said what she said. She purposely avoid the question. I always thought she's a dongsaeng to SJK. When he said "she is mine" in public, I think he's just referring to his role in WWB, there he's overly possessive to PBY's character, well maybe this is just my understanding

"When he's working with such a beautiful person then who am I to force my way in between the two of them. The two of them really look good together /with each other "

" But the two of them really do look good together

@hyukgu please let me borrow your gif again...

1850504214_564a5a03_2080757479_35b97407.

Archived