[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

i'm trying to sleep...but i accidentally opened the browser and BAM!!

tq to @joongkyo and all for the findings and the insights on songsong..make me want to spam gif even more..

however i'm sharing this neyo song to all of you instead of any other korean songs. because i think this songs represent "one in a million" in shk from sjk prespective (yeah, because my delusional is REAL not  REEL).

Baby you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
Baby you're so one in a million
You are (say you are)
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

ps: 

tumblr_inline_mop935hZwl1qz4rgp.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Since SongSong are two idiots who don't know what Tsundere is (lol) they took what Onew said to be literally the meaning of Tsundere, which is why SHK jumps up at KMS and tells him "do you want to die?" and walks off , look at KMS and SJK's expressions - KMS was confused because he actually knows that Tsundere was a compliment to SHK but she only understood it to mean that she's cold sometimes and warm sometimes. And then look at SJK's expressions, since he also understood the meaning of Tsundere to mean the same as SHK he looks at her face and thinks she's slightly hurt which is why though the camera moves with SHK, you can hear SJK ask KMS " You think SHK is cold?" .

I think the last line he said to KMS reveals a lot, the whole exercise of interviewing KMS began as a joke but you can see SJK's sole intention if interviewing KMS was actually to record praises about SHK which is why he keeps telling KMS to give better answers for the camera, he doesn't think complimenting her caring nature and good looks are good enough, which is why he wanted a detailed explanation from KMS. You see, when someone who is a a very junior actor says nice things about SHK the general public will take more notice because it would mean that she's someone who doesn't allow herself any airs...I think this is what SJK wanted to portray throughout (we'll see more examples in my next post). Which is why he asked KMS for an explanation for calling SHK cold in the end, you can see that the conversation didn't go as SJK planned. I wouldn't be surprised if SJK gave poor KMS an earful before actually understanding what the poor puppy meant.

(okay, now on to the next post).

In this last part, I see a bf who wants to protect his gf from getting hurt. 

Onew lied and KMS was confused. I think SJK feels that SHK is hurt because she was said to be cold. 

I see his protectiveness jumping out and he directly confronted the maknae soldier. 

Like "Yah, Kid, why did you offend SHK??? Come here I'll strangle you!"

This is very cute, actually. Poor KMS. He must be really scared of SJK then. 

Question 1: where do I sign up for Joongkyo's fanclub?

Question 2: when will I sleep? Lol. This thread is making me sleep deprived. 

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Before I post my other translations, this is a she she she post. I think @Chewy Hoe unnie might agree with me.

Sorry to cut your post. Thank you for explaining that they share mutual respect and affection. Plus adoration and......love. 

I think it's enough for her to fall for him just based from his dedication only. She's very dedicated too, so for her to find someone so alike must be awesome. 

But add dedication to SJK's goofy-serious way of carrying himself, plus his near to chaebol-like manner, plus his beyond his years-maturity, plus his good looks and his sincerity, it would be ridiculous if she doesn't fall for him.

PLUS how closely knit they are with a network of friends that bind them together. 

She is indeed, very lucky to have him :)

I hope she is making him happy as much as he is making her happy.

*which I believe is ongoing even as I type this*

@Chewy Hoe I really wanna grab a drink with you someday eonnie :lol: You sound so much fun when you're tipsy lol We can bring the house down then :w00t: lol

Btw, anyone notices the sitting position of SHK in her recent Insta  post was similar to the way SJK sitting and eating his sandwich yesterday? lol these two are really two peas in a pod. 

The posts in SHK's private insta increased to 117 today too. Goddess must be in good mood during leisure vacation in Phuket :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Last but not least 

She looks much happier and smiles much more these days ever since he came along!! Isn't this what everyone wants to see? 

P.S. I will add somemore when I am more sober or think of anything ya lol 

She is RADIANT in DOTS and even more so after the drama ended filming. I don't think Laneige is that miraculous for anyone's skin, even hers. Must be vitamin K then.

PS: I know I'm spamming this thread tonight. I'm sorry, I hope you don't get sick of seeing my comments already. If you are, please just skip what I said, thank you.

@ladylia257 we shippers spazz not spamming so feel free to spazz!! 

@my_bazuka come to Taipei? You are in Asia? Anyway if you have liked any Taiwan stars then I can bring you to a club full of them. We are known for night life really...look at me still clubbing at 3.25am while on Soompi! What is this man seriously 

@angieknows  did you change your call sign? Cos there used to be a 11? 

2 hours ago, hyukgu said:

Wahh, thank you thank you @joongkyo and @applegirl2 for another present to us :wub:

Later if I have a chance to meet SHK for real, I will make sure to have her signed on the pic of her and SJK, so that she knows how I ship them so hard lol :lol:

Here's SJK featuring a "rose" as my gratitude of your awesome post!

186897509ce506170b535d5b755494eea8a82b94

Song2 should hold a fanmeeting for their shippers. That'll break any records ever. In Jakarta, we have a stadium for 55,000 people #justsaying

Answer journalists' questions together, sing together, make juice together, photoshoot together, etc, etc, etc.

Or like SNSD, let people stand in line for their autographs on their photobook. 

Imagine all the shippers who'll scream: JUST TAKE MY MONEY UAA AND BLOSSOM BUT GIVE ME THE TIX FOR THAT FANMEETING!!!

Win-win for everyone.

@Chewy HoeYes, I'm in Asia, eonni! And Taipei is def in my wishlist to travel. In fact, a lot of my friends have recommended Taipei for me to visit since they know I'm into night life LOL Btw, your invitation to that club made me google the date of SJK's fan meeting in Taiwan. I guess you will definitely go to his fanmeet on 24Jun? What about we go to the fanmeet together and then crash the club that you mentioned after that? Sound like a plan already lol

Talk about partying, the pic below is for you right now. Just imagine you're clubbing with this 'festive ornament' and get high eonni :D

13051783_10154195869560559_7326544066956

@my_bazuka sounds like a plan really! And if I don't an overseas assignment then even if I have to crawl there I will lol!! I am really hoping our company(pr/advertising) gets to work with his entourage instead of going there as a fan! And I promise to get a Soompi shoutout from him when I first started in this thread. pray for me? 

Shoutout to shippers in Singapore!! I am Travelling there for work soon so if you can meet please pm me and we can spazz about SS and have our soju zero nights 3 days!!! 

On 4/9/2016 at 9:35 PM, Bambiina said:

I also waited for him at airport (a few years later).. same thing, he never even look up .. just walk straight, I was pregnant at that time, he came over to my country for his concert. I waited hoursssss to send him off, I was 7 month pregnant (I went to the concert and paid for the most expensive tix). He never looked up  (that the reason I feel bad whenever I see celebs did not acknowledge fans (anyway some fans can be really rude so I kinda understand their situation) .. from that day onward I made a vow to myself not to wait or send off any celebrity. 

I'm very saddened with this post. Your were 7 months pregnant and loving an idol so much. I'm sure you must be heart-broken that day. 

Being someone's fans is a form of love too, I think. We love somebody who doesn't know we exist (as in knowing our names and our looks), but we keep on loving. We follow their work, we spend our money for them, and we always get excited of everything they do. 

They give us their work, but still, if I see it in one way, it's a crazy way to spend your time. Or years of your life. 

But you can't stop your feelings right? You can't stop or prevent yourself from admiring someone. Not really. 

That's why we are grateful when our idol acknowledges ONE fan. Even if she/he is not us, at least it will proof to us that it's worth it to spend a part of our life for them. 

Time is precious and will never be repeated so our time spent to follow idols' life is our sacrifice - yes the idols give their dedication and years of their lives too but I'm speaking as a fan here. 

It's rare that idols behave as humble as Song2 couple. They are very kind, polite and grateful to their fans. Some only behave well on fanmeetings but put on airs elsewhere, became arrogant and break hearts. 

I'm happy that Song2 will never break our hearts by being arrogant. 

Anyway.

I'm proud to say that I've read all posts from page 301 to 541.

I will slowly read everything. Thank you for becoming a lovely place for me to share my 1love for Song2 couple and thank you everyone for contributing. 

It's 3.15 AM in Jakarta and I'm finally ready for shower and bed. Thank God it's Sunday

@Chewy Hoe No wonder SJK changed to the red suit, a HK actor wore the same damn outfit he wore to the airport. Lmao That's unfair he has to do the changing but I guess SJK is just the bigger person. 

Thank you @joongkyo for sharing the insights! Viki really doesn't do is justice. I do love the article too because they want us to turn a blind eyes so those two can go on date and perhaps they can catch those two. Lol Scruitnizing them too much makes them cautious.

Omg! I am dying with all the posts! I've read a few but I still have like 30 or so pages to read, gaaaaaah! Thank you everyone for all exciting posts especially Joongkyo for your insightful posts and new scoop/news!!!

I am still spazzing over the BTS vids of our OTP, I must've watched it over 15x already, with and w/o subs! Haha! But my job overtook my life and limited me from visiting here in this thread! Anyway, sometime this morning, I edited some stuff and made this video! I felt like the staff or whoever's in charge of the BTS videos are secretly sending us a message. That SHK & SJK are just happy to have filmed together and how their relationship developed and progressed AND discreetly have mad love for each other haha, there goes my shipping mind again! I mean seriously, how they ended the video with SHK/SJK kissing left me with a big question mark! Staff knows, they do!!! HA! 

giphy_zpsb8ccyxjz.gif 

BTW, SHK and SJK -another "secret" rendezvous or what!?! Gaaaaaaah!!

1 hour ago, angelicXD said:

@Chewy Hoe No wonder SJK changed to the red suit, a HK actor wore the same damn outfit he wore to the airport. Lmao That's unfair he has to do the changing but I guess SJK is just the bigger person. 

Thank you @joongkyo for sharing the insights! Viki really doesn't do is justice. I do love the article too because they want us to turn a blind eyes so those two can go on date and perhaps they can catch those two. Lol Scruitnizing them too much makes them cautious.

No this festive looking suit was personally picked for him by the Dior Homme designer himself! I don't see the taste in this at all! Maybe his objective is just to make him stand out ya know! 

PBG was just in Taipei for fan meet and during the interview PC he mention that SJK recommended him to listen to a Chinese song that he likes by Taiwanese Singer Wong Lee Hom song entitled: Kiss Goodbye

image_zps7csdajlz.jpeg

Now check out the lyrics here credit to hansholic.blogspot

Wang Lee Hom – Kiss Goodbye ‘s Lyric with English subtitle translation

Baby不要再哭泣 這一幕多麼熟悉
Baby bu yao zai ku qi, zhe yi mu duo yao shou xi
Baby, don't cry anymore, this scene is so familiar

緊握著妳的手彼此都捨不得分離
jin wo zhao ni de shou bi ci, dou she bu de fen chi
Tightly holding your hand, we are both unwilling to separate

每一次想開口 但不如保持安靜
mei yi ci xiang kai kou dan bu ru bao chi an jing
Every time I want to say something I instead preserve the silence

給我一分鐘專心好好欣賞妳的美
gei wo yi fen zhong zhuan xin, hao hao xin shang ni de mei
Give me a minute to concentrate on admiring your beauty

幸福搭配悲傷 同時在我心交叉
xing fu da pei bei shang, tong shi zai wo xin jiao cha
Happiness complements sorrow, crossing paths within my heart at the same time

挫折的眼淚不能測試愛的重量
cuo zhe de yan lei bu neng ce shi ai de zhong liang
Tears of frustration cannot measure the weight of love

付出的愛收不回 還欠妳的我不能給
fu chu de ai shou bu hui, hai qian ni de wo bu neng gei
I can’t withdraw the love I already gave and I can't give you all the love I owe you 

別把我心也帶走去跟隨
bie ba wo xin ye dai zou, qu gen sui
Don't take along my heart to follow you

每一次和妳分開 深深地被妳打敗
mei yi ci he ni fen kai, shen shen de bei ni da bai
Every time we part ways, I am deeply defeated by you

每一次放棄妳的溫柔 痛苦難以釋懷
mei yi ci fang qi ni de wen rou, tong ku nan yi shi huai
Every time I give up your tenderness, it is hard to release my pain 

每一次和妳分開 每一次Kiss You Goodbye
mei yi ci he ni fen kai, mei yi ci kiss you Goodbye
Every time we part ways, Every time I kiss you goodbye

愛情的滋味此刻我終於最明白
ai qing de zi wei ci ke wo zhong yu zui ming bai (wo zhong yu ming bai)
at that moment I finally fully understand the taste of love

幸福搭配悲傷 同時在我心交叉
xing fu da pei bei shang, tong shi zai wo xin jiao cha
Happiness complements sorrow, crossing paths within my heart at the same time

挫折的眼淚不能測試愛的重量
cuo zhe de yan lei bu neng ce shi ai de zhong liang
Tears of frustration cannot measure the weight of love 

付出的愛收不回 還欠妳的我不能給
fu chu de ai shou bu hui, dan qian ni de wo bu neng gei
I cannot withdraw the love I already gave and I can't give you all the love I owe you

我才明白愛最真實的滋味
wo cai ming bai ai zui zhen shi de zi wei
I finally understand the truest taste of love

repeat *
repeat *

Thank you SJK really for recommending this Chinese song to PBG and for PBG for sharing at his PC!!  this must be exactly how you are feeling everytime you had to say goodbye to Kyo and I know now!! Awwwwwwwwww

Archived