[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo don't forget printed media, event appearances and even going on that 1 ep of China RM with him as special guest. It's reported in China that his payout in 2 months is that of LMH and that guy from my love from the stars(dunno name) both combined! Such a wealthy killer sexy eyes namja not befitting of Kyo really? 

Talk about the crossing. I was traveling to Asia last month. My sister was watching the crossing and I kind of look over at times and the feeling I have that I didnt want to see her romancing another guy. Now that DOTS is over, I think I'm fine with them acting with other people. 

If I stay in Hong Kong longer I would have perhaps spot SJK and SHK.

Back here after a week of not coming to this thread because I didn't want to see spoilers. I had to BR more than a hundred pages. Sad to see the end of DOTS. It took me a week to finish the last 2 episodes coz I wanted to savor the last scenes. Hopefully that sequel materializes. If not a drama then hopefully a movie. Plus DOTS 2 would make perfect excuse for them to be together constantly. If they are not going to reveal their relationship anytime soon then working together again would be the only way for them to see each other in public.

Watching the sub even though its nor even half way done.

On the hair tying scene, SJK! How baby can you get? Hahah He's like telling her to give him compliment. But fail at the end. And look at her hand going to his nape to comfort him. Lol 

omg did SJK and SHK admitted taking a walk together to come see Jing Goo and KJW film their scenes?! They're like whenever you two have your sad scenes we're always here to watch.

KJW is like why did you guys come? And SJK is walking backward doing an x sign hahha

DOTS EPILOG : BTS & NG 

RATINGS 

TNSM KOREA : SEOUL VIEWERS 11.8%

NATIONWIDE 10.9%

AGBNIELSON : SEOUL VIEWERS 13.2%

NATIONWIDE  12.2% 

the ratings are still good even though only bts and ng (but I tot the ratings will be higher . Definitely knetz curious and want to know how close SJK and shk behind the scenes . What is true as claimed crew and directors if they are only as friends or sibling ( * hhhh my foot*  seriously we were not satisfied  with the epiloge last night ) 

I am going fishing in an hour in a place with ZIP signal so will not be able to check on SS till Sunday night. It sux! I hope nothing major happens while I'm incommunicado! 

Cuz I am so so so happy to be sailing this ship and watching these two cute lovebirds try to hide their dating from the media.

Spoiler

Please, crazy trolls, please use your brains if you have any. There is NO POINT engaging with any of us here trying to destroy our peace and love for both SJK and SHK, as individuals and as a couple. 

SJK not worthy of SHK? Seriously?! After the shitty guys that SHK has been with? Seriously, take a look at how a real MAN - who is super intelligent by the way - looks after her: protecting her reputation, staking his claim, giving her peace of mind - all can be seen by his words and actions from the KBS interview, the co-hosted party, the travel to the HK press con and their interactions there. He is serious about her and makes her feel loved and secure. Why do you think she is glowing? 

My mum who has followed SHK's career calls one of her exes a "heartless dog" - but since both (or even three if you count a more recent rumoured one) have been jerks the term can be equally applied to all her exes. Anyway when we first started watching DotS before we heard of the SS dating rumour, my mum said that SHK is finally glowing again in this new show. 

Anyone who wants to tell me my mum is wrong, come on I dare ya.

dotspchongkongfeatsjkshkfbfeat.jpg

Just see how happy she looks. *feeling squishy inside looking at the two of them*

团结一致!

@joongkyo Oh my god, what a bully! LOL. He treats puppy just like how he treats LKS, nothing but tough love. I guess those who don't know him may get offended by him but he totally means well. Poor puppy anyway though. No wonder he expressed that SJK is surprisingly a very frightening sunbae. LOL. My take is SJK is gentle with women but he's rough around the edges with men. He'll tell them like it is. Even Puppy said though SJK was harsh, his advice helped his scenes make the cuts. To Puppy, SHK is like the cool mom and SJK is like the strict dad since his fear of SJK evidently does not stop him from being SongSong's 3rd wheel. ^_^

@thepixies Agreed with every word you said! To say SJK is no match for SHK because he's not as rich and/or as popular as her is just superficial. People that speak such words are obviously shallow. Not that it even matters but SJK is actually very popular and banking in tremendous amounts. I'd be happy to settle with a fraction of what he makes per cf. But that's besides the point. Like you already mentioned, what's important is how great of a guy he is to SHK. It's clear that he's good to her and treasures her. The fact that he's willing to go to extremities to protect her says enough. And given that she recently revealed to the public that he was the one who initiated the meetup in New York is obviously another one of his ways to shield her. Sure it could very well be true but for SHK to reveal it, I'm sure SJK was in on it and insisted it. He's willing to take all the backlash the media has in store. He's amazing and SHK just glows in his presence! I don't think she has ever been happier. Just look at that silly grin plastered on her face.   

During their part where they were practicing for the truck kissing scene anyone noticed what they said?

SJK: I need my mom's permission

SHK (laughing): Still? We've done it a lot

SJK: No, I must ask her. I have to ask her.

SHK: You should've have asked already

Wait a minute Kyo did you just slip up and said that you two have done it a lot of times? DOTS didn't have a lot of kissing scenes before the truck kiss so when and where did you and SJK do a lot of the kissing? My mind is going wild:D:wub:

idk about you guys, but i've watched the epilogue so many times.....I NEED MOOOAR

l3V0kiyOsCJ8pra3C.gif

also, just putting in my two cents: the way in which SJK treats his friends is "tough love" but in a very playful way (IMO, it's just how close friends treat each other [I'm "mean" to my friends (and they're "mean" to me) but we all mean well, it's just a playful thing between friends]); it's also kind of like how the running man cast treats each other, they're "mean" but it's all fun and love. :blush:

44 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo Oh my god, what a bully! LOL. He treats puppy just like how he treats LKS, nothing but tough love. I guess those who don't know him may get offended by him but he totally means well. Poor puppy anyway though. No wonder he expressed that SJK is surprisingly a very frightening sunbae. LOL. My take is SJK is gentle with women but he's rough around the edges with men. He'll tell them like it is. Even Puppy said though SJK was harsh, his advice helped his scenes make the cuts. To Puppy, SHK is like the cool mom and SJK is like the strict dad since his fear of SJK evidently does not stop him from being SongSong's 3rd wheel. ^_^

@thepixies Agreed with every word you said! To say SJK is no match for SHK because he's not as rich and/or as popular as her is just superficial. People that speak such words are obviously shallow. Not that it even matters but SJK is actually very popular and banking in tremendous amounts. I'd be happy to settle with a fraction of what he makes per cf. But that's besides the point. Like you already mentioned, what's important is how great of a guy he is to SHK. It's clear that he's good to her and treasures her. The fact that he's willing to go to extremities to protect her says enough. And given that she recently revealed to the public that he was the one who initiated the meetup in New York is obviously another one of his ways to shield her. Sure it could very well be true but for SHK to reveal it, I'm sure SJK was in on it and insisted it. He's willing to take all the backlash the media has in store. He's amazing and SHK just glows in his presence! I don't think she has ever been happier. Just look at that silly grin plastered on her face.   

True, I have never seen SHK this happy and glowing in recent years! I'm glad that she is finally able to smile freely! Way to go, SJK!

Whatever comes out of this enigmatic relationship, all the best to both of you!  lubdub

Archived