[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@ilovesjk trolls I can handle but disser I cannot! If you read it again you will realise it's outright dissing to both Ki and myself! The ones you handled earlier were so different they totally adore you!! 

I always wonder why is it not protrayed as Kyo being smitten by Ki...I am sure everyone have seen how happy she has become ever since Ki came along in DOTS. 

I must been the only one here awaiting Ki arrival at Dior watching the live stream...am I pathetic or what? 

Thanks for the hug!! 

@joongkyo to answer you, if only one could FaceTime me and see the amount of tears I have shed because I have been made worthless and my existence and opinion is not needed here and my idol is not befitting of her goddess. This is not your usual hate mail because it involves Ki. Without Ki, there is no SongSong. And you know what's the amazing thing? She is not a newbie and self proclaimed kyonatics and still happily posting after my post and change her tune by proclaiming much love for Ki....this is lameness at its best can 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chewy Hoe you crack me up at festive ornament. He should have gone for a more suave theme. Black always do wonder. Why wear what he wears at the airport if he isn't going to donned that at the show. 

@joongkyo You and your humors. Lol 

SJK is hilarious! He isn't birthday boy but he's wearing the hat! Haha and SHK looking so casual. I would look like a fatty pie dressing like that. 

@angelicXD I am Glad I cracked you up cos I managed a chuckle while typing that too! 

My colleagues and 1 would all speechless having seen whoever that style him like that! We do styling too and among all the clothes in Dior a/w collection, this has got to be the festive looking one like seriously

@Chewy Hoe To be quite honest, I didn't have time to read all the posts so I don't particularly know which one you're referring to, my apologies. But I say to ignore the negativity as much as you can. That's what I do to be able to stay sane these days since everyone does not cease the chance to have SJK's name in their mouths. Focus on the positive vibes since it outweighs the bad here anyway. I hope you feel better! And I apologize as I was one completely immense in the BTS that I didn't quite follow his Dior event. I assure you I stalk his hashtag every 15 minutes so I'm pretty much updated. :)

@joongkyo I like the idea of a hut, a very small one. If you didn't know, when it comes to these things, the smaller the better. ;)  

now you all know why I was mad at whoever that made him stay up so late, put him onto a plane with a suit and only gave him a sandwich to eat and make him wear a festive ornament to the Dior show. This guy is overworked seriously!! I cannot imagine the schedules ahead of him plus the possibility of making dots sequel.  宋演員!你辛苦了!

@jl08 never underestimate the power of those skinny legs! Lol 

I can't help feasting my eyes on our OTP's BTS, especially this extreme closeness of SJK's legs squashing SHK's legs in the truck totally. A "lay off" sign to the wolves encircling his beauty perhaps?  Lol..  It sure looks HOT!    :wub:

2016-04-23%202_zps9xlblbet.png

GAH THE EPILOGUE WAS SOOOO GOOD I CAN'T. i know there's probably 29380298 other bts scenes not shown but i'm just glad we got a full on conversation between SS that we can interpret :~) 

[SEEN DURING THE HAIR TYING BTS SCENE] usually (in the case of most dramas) we see the younger male costar addressing the older female costar as noona and putting in yo (요) at the end of their sentences as a sign of respect. we see JW doing this as a female costar with JG (putting in the yo). as @joongkyo mentioned, SJK did none of that and acted like a real sang namja with SHK. their conversation here was extremely casual and direct. as a fellow korean I can assure everyone that this is extremely telling in their relationship. just goes to prove that they view each other equally as man to woman....hehe 

just want to note that i was actually surprised by the amount of people saying SJK is not good enough for SHK. SJK is actually quite popular when it comes to Korea. he's one of the most well known. there's a reason why he's the ideal type of numerous kpop idols like Bora and Seolhyun. sooo many middle-aged women love him too. now though, he is receiving international fame which just means he's growing more and more successful which is exciting as a fan! anyways, never mind any negativity because our ship has sailed and will continue to sail as more investigations are done. also the fact that dispatch waited for Krystal/Kai to break out the news...they might be doing the same with SS? HAHA big thank you to @joongkyo and @ilovesjk and so many others who I shall thank throughout our time together here. SONG SONG FIGHTING

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@Chewy Hoe I really don't know what happened but I get that some idiot was being rude about SJK?. I myself got messages like that and I got into huge fights and @ilovesjk knows what happened between that person and me. Just sharing this with you and the rest of the people on the thread so that you know that ALL OF US love SJK, whether someone is SJK biased or SHK biased is more or less immaterial to me. When you ship SS, it means you support them both.

And, this idiotic thing of comparing the two is something I don't get at all. So what if SJK's hallyu fame is *newer* compared to SHK? [Before DOTS, he was one of the most popular actors in Korea and now HE IS THE MOST popular actor in Asia]. But, that's the most irrelevant and ridiculous thing for people to be talking about. Also, it's their lives - they're happy with each other - whether they want to date openly or privately, whether they want to make millions and live in a castle or not make money and live in a hut - it's their choice. I don't get why some fans think their *opinions* should chart out the lives of their biases.

Considering SS have enough antis/rival shippers who make it their mission to irritate and infuriate, I would really appreciate it if SHK and SJK's individual fans keep their opinions to themselves if in case they don't support the SS Ship. Obviously nobody is going to force them to ship these two but it doesn't mean that they can be rude and attack the fans of the other. 

Must we really fight amongst ourselves?. And, honestly I've read @Chewy Hoe's posts and there is nothing in them to merit hate for her or SJK. 

@angelicXD IKR..but apparently some idiots keep talking about SJK's status of fame or some such BS, which makes zero sense to me.Also, it could be a nice spacious hut...lol,you never know what if the two decide to buy a farm in New Zealand and look after sheep?

Evrything u said is on point! Regardless if your affinity is towards SHK or SJK, it doesn't really matter. Sure we have attachment to 1 or the other star and somehow that made us to this point and in this thread!however, when you ship, you should have deeper devotion on BOTH! One of the things I like in this thread is that we try to make balance as far as the postings goes. One day, it could be raining SJK news because he has some stuff going on that day and next day we will be spazzing on SHK because she something going on as well. No matter who it was, we end up combining and connecting both of our OTP, regardless of who is the originating topic/person would be. No need to be irate and exasperated over this - who is better or popular or whatevz. Main thing is that we are here to try and color each of our lives with SHK and SJK. Just ship them, their romantic relationship and support both of them as an individual or as a couple without being harsh to each of them. 

Sooooo many to back read!!!! I am spazzing on some but haven't read all!!! Saw the link without subs, unfortunately, but it wasn't important!!!! I am just sooo happy to see our BAE's so happy and giddy with each other. Loveee all BTS!!! SHK is funny with that drunk scene!! Sooo many to choose!!  I will come back and read some more!!! Gaaaaaaaahhh. 

@joongkyo That is so cute! I was wondering what his interview was about and what he was asking puppy. SJK was totally indirectly teasing SHK through puppy and she was receiving it well. So adorable how SHK was sitting on Nurse Ha's lap with her arms wrapped around her neck like a baby. This woman is much too adorable for someone in her 30s. And must I mention SJK's inviting legs? It was like he was saying, "Why don't you try my lap next, baby?B)" *in his husky sexy voice*  

His lap is so inviting! Unf. I was wondering why he call KMS over hahhah he called that guy over to ask only that? I think SJk is intimidating to KMS especially since SJK is giving his full stare and attemtion for an answer. Look at KMS's face, and all he can say is pretty. Lol What if he says more and get bully again haha 

watching that part again. Did both SHK and SJK ask KMS the same question? At the same time? Haha

@joongkyo he better be making those money!  You gave me a better understanding how the money was make. I read the articles and it confuses me how he's supposedly be making that much. So for 6 months its 2.3 million, not for 2 years? 

I'm ready to see him as a dad. Daddy Joong Ki and Mommy Hye Kyo. Lol

L0oTQup.jpg

Archived