[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

My only peeve is that If only vogue Korea could wait abit longer, why would you want to style him so early in a Dior suit onto a plane? That's not his airport style and he had to be prepped way before that so the airport pics didn't show that wholesome signature smile that I was expecting! He usually is happy at the airports as shown many times already! 

Hi! As far as I see, when actors go abroad for an official event of a big brand, they will be dressed all by this brand, or even take that brand’s bag……appearing at the airport.

Well, same as you, I do hope that they could send him the more casual suit/clothes. How many hours it takes to Hong Kong? He won’t be comfortable in that suit (although he looks so hottttt and handsome and I just want to see more pics.)

P/S: Hyo Kyo unnie just updated IG with a beaufiful pic. Why now unnie? Send it to cheer your man… right! …..hehehe

12 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

@missandrea yup, you will get printed autographs of them on the photo essay cover, and seems like there'll be also their autographs on the photo-cards :D :D 

Snaps! Can both SHK & SJK just be the bonus instead? Like when they ship it, they will both personally hand deliver it!? Hahaha! Oh, how I wish that it would be like that, fat chance!!!!! Hahaha. 

@Bambiina you're post is vey well appreciated!!! Love it! And yes, You will never be alone in this thread and like you said, new shippers are coming in taking an interest and becoming full blown shipper like us after a few good reads!!! The older members are here to stay as well. There's no anchoring this ship, it's smooth sailing!!! Hahaha! 

Okay consider those hard to understand white spaces are for assignment purpose, we sure can fill all of them but NO! WE WANT TO SEE OUR OTP CLEARLY EVEN THEIR PORES (though they have perfect skin) OKAY PRODUCERS? *scream in minion voice*

*sob* but I guess I'll try to afford one...

2 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Snaps! Can both SHK & SJK just be the bonus instead? Like when they ship it, they will both personally hand deliver it!? Hahaha! Oh, how I wish that it would be like that, fat chance!!!!! Hahaha. 

LOL Then the shipping price must be the highest one if we want them to personally deliver it to us :w00t::lol:

tumblr_inline_nhdr2v0wSE1s4zq3q.gif

:blush: I hope it is okay for me to post my comic strip here too. I wish all the best for KyoKi, they will have a happy ending like Beauty & Big Boss too & that we all will get to celebrate on their happy news soon in the future :).   

DotS%20proposal_zps4tlkdfyf.jpg

Cr as tagged

I am very curious.You might not agree but I noticed that he seemingly looked lots older than he was 2 years ago..Did he deliberately dressed up to present himself older and  more mature to be compatible with our SHK alongside or Army really do wonders to flowerboys?

If he is doing this to match our Goddess and take the lead,..WOW....so proud of you!You look like you are ready to get married any sooner then!

BEFORE

Image result for song joong ki 2014'

AFTER

Image result for song joong ki 2016

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

LOL.... Goddess likes the Polka dots, I guess?

Piao liang!!zhen de piao liang!!

Whooaa! Such a beauty! A Goddess, indeed!! 

@hyukgu hahaha shipping will definitely be high! Well, I just happen to be a chaebol and the sole owner of LG, Samsung, Hyundai motors, Kia etc, that won't be a problem! Siegfried, hand me my checkbook! Hahaha! JK. I was in Korea in 2013 and my delusional mind was wishful thinking and hoping that I would bump into SHK, RM casts etc etc! It was richard simmons out of luck, to say the least hahaha! But I love Seoul!! I can live there, I swear!!! 

7 minutes ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

Hi! As far as I see, when actors go abroad for an official event of a big brand, they will be dressed all by this brand, or even take that brand’s bag……appearing at the airport.

Well, same as you, I do hope that they could send him the more casual suit/clothes. How many hours it takes to Hong Kong? He won’t be comfortable in that suit (although he looks so hottttt and handsome and I just want to see more pics.)

P/S: Hyo Kyo unnie just updated IG with a beaufiful pic. Why now unnie? Send it to cheer your man… right! …..hehehe

Hihi. I know that but still to have Ki dressed in a suit on a plane, I bet it would have been rigid and a tad uncomfortable! This boy lives in sneakers and slips on and streetwear. 

And while LJS went to Taipei earlier in April for Dior Homme party too and he was able to arrive in Incheon airport in casual chic gear! You can Google for images because it's not related to song song so I not going to post here. 

Sorry it's just my protective mode on

24 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Okay gals .. what I’m about to write is kinda repetitive .... heee don’t scold me (BTW – I have not read backlog – I am working so kinda hard to open the web)

I just can’t get over them – When the last episode ended .. I thought .. Ah my Kdrama life is over … kaput .. nada .. No more .. (I just can’t watch anything right now – I tried Marriage Contract – so okay – can do – but I can predict what’s going to happen – scene by scene – I’m not lying … and the chemistry – huhuhu … no comment!!) .. so I thought my craze of SongSong would subside .. and I thought the thread slowly gonna be quiet … may be .. I will be the last person here posting talking to myself .. :D (yeah I tot I am THE MOST CRAZIEST MOST LOYAL SHIPPER .. that I will be alone here holding the torch .. heee :D ..

OOo I was wrong … I see everyday we get more new crazy shipper … new id .. new post .. new finding .. I am amazed … in fact this thread is getting more busier each day …

I was wrong to think that DOTS craze gonna die anytime soon .. I was wrong .. I am so lucky that DOTS is a phenomenal sooooooooooooooooooooo … it will be around for sometime .. every other dramas are compared to DOTS. Media continue to run their story … Magazines lining up to feature JK and SHK in their next issue .. every journalist trying to find different questions .. something not being touched by other journalist … something new (I noticed it’s just the same questions) .. everyone wants a piece of DOTS ..

Every dramas are being compared to DOTS. Including those aired before DOTS (duh) .... and every OTP is trying to create the best kiss scene .. the best lovey dovey moment .. Directors/Writers trying to create romantic moment .. ‘cheesy’ lines .. kissing scenes … hoping may be they can reenact DOTS achievement … I seen a few dramas where the actor tried so hard to appear sensual kissing the life out of the actress .. some even caress the actress face like JK (don’t pm me and asked me what drama – wahahahah.. not gonna tell) ..  nothing works on me so far :D

I guess they overlooked the fact that SJK and SHK were not acting … what we saw was the love story of SJK and SHK .. with some minor adjustment of their real life situation ..

KMY being cautious of falling in love with a man that cannot provide her 100% commitment (same as SHK real life – as what she hinted during recent interview) … and SJK commitment to his work (his career as an actor) … DOTS is about them just replace their job with current job …

They both admitted that – KMY/YSJ … is similar to their character in real life

We witness SJK protectiveness – almost the same – reel and real life  … I died a little (because my heart skip a beat) every time I watch this scene – Don’t scare her, don’t touch her, don’t talk to her – it’s only me you should deal with (My personal favourite moment) …  The same feeling I get when I watch him getting all protective during the fans handshake event in HK.. and that Incheon 007 fiasco …

My advice to the other OTP out there that are envious of DOTS and want to achieved DOTS success ..

Err … Fall in love for real ..

That’s the only way to reach DOTS phenomenal level …

Kau mampu? (Can You?)

I'm pretty much the same with you. yeah...maybe less than you :D. I still can't get over DoTS. My days just like checking this forum, checking DoTS on IG, browsing the news about DoTS, rewatching DoTS on my lappy and my cell phone (even I save 16 episodes of DoTS in my cell phone, so I can rewatch them anytime and anyplace). I think DoTS is the most addicted drama I've ever seen in my life and I think it would stay forever. Even I stop to watch any dramas and movies right now. Because to me, they are no longer attractive. So what kind symptom is this? Hahaha....

4 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Whooaa! Such a beauty! A Goddess, indeed!! 

@hyukgu hahaha shipping will definitely be high! Well, I just happen to be a chaebol and the sole owner of LG, Samsung, Hyundai motors, Kia etc, that won't be a problem! Siegfried, hand me my checkbook! Hahaha! JK. I was in Korea in 2013 and my delusional mind was wishful thinking and hoping that I would bump into SHK, RM casts etc etc! It was richard simmons out of luck, to say the least hahaha! But I love Seoul!! I can live there, I swear!!! 

That's actually my wishes too when I have a chance to go to Korea :lol: Going to tourist spots is not the priority, instead to places where our favorite celebrities might appear there:wub:  

tumblr_m7wqoplkRb1raek6qo4_r1_500.gif

13 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

I am very curious.You might not agree but I noticed that he seemingly looked lots older than he was 2 years ago..Did he deliberately dressed up to present himself older and  more mature to be compatible with our SHK alongside or Army really do wonders to flowerboys?

If he is doing this to match our Goddess and take the lead,..WOW....so proud of you!You look like you are ready to get married any sooner then!

BEFORE

AFTER

Ya...I have that feeling and thought also. I think he is matching himself to SHK..maybe he want to be recognized by SHK that he level-up every aspect of his.

2 hours ago, thepixies said:

Cr Baidu/owner

Think there is a photo inside of the car wash scene and he does the finger hearts sign to someone in the car wearing those rubber gloves. I wanna know if that was a cut still or a real bts pic.

Edited to add: Omg that doting expression. SJK, I can't even...

Yep, I just open ep16 just to check this scene, and it not in it. So, I wonder if this scene is a still which was cut out (if yes, damn you, the editor) or it's a Bts and he did that to someone we-know-who in the car. God, please tell me it's the second one.

55 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

My only peeve is that If only vogue Korea could wait abit longer, why would you want to style him so early in a Dior suit onto a plane? I can only imagine how uncomfortable it might gets! That's not his airport style and he had to be prepped way before that so the airport pics didn't show that wholesome signature smile that I was expecting! He usually is happy at the airports as shown many times already! 

Yeah alot of the Korean stars that are specially invited to take part in a brands new seasons' unveiling are required to wear the brands new seasons' gear to the airport. as the airport snaps (esp in Korea) are the best photo op they can get for the brands promotion. I noticed a lot of stars are like this - I rem male and female actreses doing the Burberry gig and they were dressed head to toe in Burberry to . Unfortunate tho coz I can see it's prob not the most comfy clothes! But it's part of the whole "job" promotion package he need to do and he's taken on for this Dior attendance for FW show. 

I'd spare more a thought for what i see some of the female celebs forced to wear by the brand . Heels and tight clothes on a long haul to London! now that's terrible!! :)

KR to HK is only 3hrs 45mins so all good for SJK :)

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Thanks!!!! Wow for the photo essay + OST package deal is only about $26 and almost the same price for shipping, $51 total. Oooooh, it's too tempting!!! I really want it though! Gaaaaah. I made an account already and have my address and everything, it's waiting for my approval! Gaaaaah. But it would take forever to get here though. *sigh*

Archived