[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hclover96 Thank you for the pics!!! The man looks mighty fine in his suit :w00t:

@thepixies LOL, you're quick! No wonder his hair is looking so nice all the time.

Btw, these airport pictures made me re-think why the tabloid could not take a single picture of SJK and/or SHK outside of Incheon Airport last time when they departed for Hong Kong. The tabloid obviously knew they were gonna be there at the airport during that particular time/day but then why no picture? I remember we had to rely so heavily on the fans' pictures on that day to catch glimpse of the couple lol. Such a conspiracy we can never be able to unlock :sweatingbullets:

For the purpose of blessing people's eyes furthermore lol:

credits: pianist_mino@instagram

@naya - i don't mind reading that lovely essay of yours for one bit. It is written beautifully, with all the emotions in it. I feel yah girl :wub:

Agree on how their height is just right for each other, knowing too that she did date taller guy/s in the past :vicx:

SJK is just the right tall for her :wub:

49 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

@missandrea Yeah, I used to ship O2 silently before, so I've watched everything twtwb related. That great wall of SHK is officially down! I repeat! SJK successfully tore that Great Wall of SHK down! 

Sorry to cut your post...but I can relate, once a TWTWB silent shipper too and yes, I have seen their NGs and BTS...most often than not JIS is the one who breaks the mood into a funny and happy one, SHK just reacts...but here in DOTS, in the few BTS that was posted, she's more open, giggly and happy...sorry to mention but can't help but compare, the last time I saw her in this kind of mood was during the NG/BTS days of WW...and we all know what happened then.

29 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

SJK at Incheon Airport going to HK for the Dior Homme event.  Looking sharp :D

SJK looks tired and a bit stressed out here.

What happened? Did you not managed to speak to Beauty? Or already missing her so bad?

Hehe, their styles are getting more and more similar by the day.  I know this shirt worn by SHK was from the drama, but just like in TWTWB, I think most of Kyo's clothes and accessories in DotS came from her own wardrobe.

26297156770_c227de5caf_b.jpg

cr to baidu for the pic

A lucky fan got his signature yesterday :)

bf5ce9c7gw1f35b2xm4hmj20fl0iwgo9.jpg

Good day!!! Kikyo fanatics.... Today is 23rd of april, any news if SHK will attend also the Dior Homme event??? Of course knowing her she's not so much elaborating her activities for the day like the art gallery event last March ... Anyway I'm asking this  because I'm delulu only for the date 23 like as we discuss here before regarding the instagram post of our goddess...is SJK will be flying back also today in SK after the event???

1 hour ago, ros said:

@luvforever  LOL now that you've mentioned it, yes that Subway scene too. I had to repeat and check if SHK have some crumbs on her lips for SJK to wipe off - I can't for the life of me see any :D (but maybe it is just me, i don't have 20/20 vision) so I therefore conclude that it is just a gesture he can't control.

Hahaha. Don't worry. I've already checked it several time before and I checked it again just now. I have 1080p video of DoTS. It looked like only a very tiny-small crumb on SHK' upper left lips. Barely saw it. Therefore no need to wipe it off. So, he just added it himself I guess LOL.

@applegirl2 Correct! Rationally, I personally think there is little room for comparison too as there are too many factors that need to be calculated into the equation. But I thought to mention since I've been seeing way too many comments comparing the two. Also, I'm confident SJK would've kissed any actress this way too, with some subtle differences but of course similar, because it's acting afterall. And I'm sure we will be seeing more of it with different actresses in the future. Actors have no reservations when it comes to these things unlike actresses. I think SHK's part in the kisses in DOTS is more telling. She's usually reserved and seeing her completely give in to SJK speaks volumes!  

@songsong6416 LOL I'm afraid my answer isn't what you want to hear. Unless we are counting SongSong's kisses as 2 each time they kiss, since they always pull away and kiss again, I think he had more kisses in Nice Guy. He probably had more kisses with mcw too if we count all the pecks altogether. But that's okay since it's just in the script. 

@sigang Thanks for sharing with us his interview! If you have time, please share some more. :) 

@joongkyo Wow in the end his house is really revealed! I really saw this coming considering everything about his life has been put forth, unfortunately. But yes his family lives in Daejeon so idk what they're talking about. 

@hclover96 Wow SJK looks so good!! Thanks for sharing those!! Seems like he's putting effort into his airport fashion lately lol. Looking all dapper in a suit. *whistles* And thanks @thepixies for your keen eyes of spotting Ms Lee! 

4 hours ago, applegirl2 said:

Can someone verify from korean news ? Will there be a director DVD or not ? Pleas let's petition for one if there isn't :tears: Seems like there won't be one... I am devastated. ...:(

@applegirl2: To answer your question: "Descendants of the Sun" Production Company NEW has confirmed that that they will not be making a director's cut DVD. They explained that the editing would take a lot of time and director Lee Eung Bok does not have the time necessary to go through this editing process.

But please don't feel devastated because NEW said that while there will be no director's cut DVD, they will release a DVD which contains behind the scenes footage of all episodes from 1 to 16, which means that, in addition to the special episode to be aired tonight, there will be even more materials for fans to scrutinize, investigate and draw conclusions :).

Source: Hancinema and Donga

FotorCreated_zpsy57robyo.jpg

What if our dear stylist is actually a SPYlist, huh?!!! Maybe SHK sends her out to slap away fangirl's grabby hands and report back to her and...and....and....lol. Just like Myungjoo's spy for SDY lol

As if. Our SJK is such a gentleman. But makes one wonder..., haha

Archived