[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Regarding the photo that our Beauty had posted in ig which some of other members posted as well. 

(Im not sure whether I can post the pic from ig here, so ended up am not posting any pics)

Anyway, some 'detectors' were circulating that pic in ig. 

They count the 'papers with signatures' on the wall and there were 8 signatures but 7 peoples were in that photos ONLY. So why's the missing 1 person?

There goes the detecting ! They were zooming in the glass bottle on the table and stating that it was someone who's wearing red sweater.

In which it appears that uri SJK oppa wore that 'red sweater' as well in some places (AM NOT TOO SURE).

DETECTORS, WHERE ARE YOU ALL ~~~  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that SHK solved the ‘puzzle’ for us – how she managed to find that needle in the hay stack … hehehe.. that ‘needle’ went looking for SHK .. ahh .. now we know – HE IS DA MAN indeed …

So my next question – What on earth were you doing there SJK? Did you call SHK in Seoul and arrange for that dinner/outing/*insert whatever you want to call it* in NY .. or did you go to NY and call her when you were already in NY? …

Did you have a copy of her schedule? Or is it the work of GOD, purely coincidence … You went there for a holiday and so happen you know SHK was also there and you call her – trying your luck?

Journalist – Please do you job properly … Your question to Joongki Should be – What were you doing in NY. Were you on holiday? Did you know SHK was on a holiday in NY? Did you go on the same flight together with SHK? Did you buy that ultra chick YSL jacket in NY and did SHK buy something similar?

THANK GOD – I am not your boss dear journalist :D .. or you all will be sacked.  

Note to JK,

If you did not plan (oh yeah I don’t believe you) … for this NY rendezvous – Take note – This is GOD’s will .. GOD wants you to be with her .. listen to GOD and get married :D … and SHK if you really spotted him (unplanned) among that 19 million New Yorkers – WHAT A COINCIDENCE – GET MARRIED .. God has chosen someone to take care of you.. HE sent him all the way to NY for you to bump into .. Yep! NY .. he can make you ‘bump into’ each other in Seoul but nooooo .. he made you bump into him in New York – among those 19 million New Yorkers …  You know what they say right gal? Everything happen for a reason …. :D ..

Now get on with it – give us babies – 3 at least :D

14 minutes ago, ysteee said:

Regarding the photo that our Beauty had posted in ig which some of other members posted as well. 

(Im not sure whether I can post the pic from ig here, so ended up am not posting any pics)

Anyway, some 'detectors' were circulating that pic in ig. 

They count the 'papers with signatures' on the wall and there were 8 signatures but 7 peoples were in that photos ONLY. So why's the missing 1 person?

There goes the detecting ! They were zooming in the glass bottle on the table and stating that it was someone who's wearing red sweater.

In which it appears that uri SJK oppa wore that 'red sweater' as well in some places (AM NOT TOO SURE).

DETECTORS, WHERE ARE YOU ALL ~~~  

I actually saw that but somehow, I ended up not posting it here as its waaaay too much work on that. Yes, there were 8 signed paper plastered on the wall when there are only 7 of them. So who is the 8th person - the mysterious person that also had his/hers signature posted on that restaurant wall!?! It's too much though when they said that you can see the photographers image on the bottle? Like I have a super vision like that to be able to see, idk how they did though. But yes, whoever took the picture must've been the 8th person. It could be a known star from DOTS since he/she signed as well. Also, I only recognize 2 out of the 8 signatures and SHK is one of them, the rest, Idk how it looks like. Moreover, I don't see SJK's signature there, or so, I think. He usually has a heart drawn at the end and I don't see that in any and besides 2 of the signatures were so blurry and cannot be seen well. So with that said, that would be a super detective work!!

14 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

OMG, I didn't know Zhang Yuqi is also a guest for this episode of Hurry Up, Brother along with SJK.  She is known for looking quite like SHK.  SJK is surrounded by people who is somehow connected to Kyo.  Angelababy who's husband is Huang Xiao Ming who has worked with SHK and Zhang Yuqi who looks like Kyo, lol

yeah, last year she "changed" her face to look like SHK - http://www.movienewsguide.com/chinese-actress-zhang-yuqi-changes-face-look-like-song-hye-kyo/98352

so, Hurry Up Brothers couldn't bring SHK along with SJK, just bring Zhang Yuqi that looking quite like SHK :lol:

@joongkyo, lol, I'm dying at your comment :lol:  To be honest though, I never really thought they look alike, lol.

3 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

Reposting this photo. I wanted to point out that this photo crosses all boundaries:phew:

Ahem, since I saw some comments on this scene, I figured I'll post this gif made by my favorite Song-Song weibo blogger.  I'll just put in a spoiler just in case :lol:

Spoiler

ed97c81bjw1f2i75h2o46g20b407iqv5.gif

ed97c81bjw1f2i75rs2ntg20b407iu0x.gif

6 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@joongkyo, lol, I'm dying at your comment :lol:  To be honest though, I never really thought they look alike, lol.

Ahem, since I saw some comments on this scene, I figured I'll post this gif made by my favorite Song-Song weibo blogger.  I'll just put in a spoiler just in case :lol:

Hide contents

With this, I can't help but notice his awkward left arm again (lmao it's always his left arm HAHAHA) lol just stroke her arm or smth capt smooth! And ahem it'd be nice if KMY actually stroked his thigh since well sexy but yuuuup asking for too much! 

This was also part of SHK's interview:

Just about when the press conference was over, she answered a question that no one asked. She'd thought about the questions and answers in her head and that was about the actors Yoo Ah-in and Lee Gwang-soowho made cameo appearances in "Descendants of the Sun".

Song Hye-kyo: "I thought this question would come out. Yoo Ah-in was in the drama. He's in the same company as I am and I adore him like a brother. It was short and he was busy with "Six Flying Dragons", but he made the time. I am grateful for him and Lee Gwang-soo too. Thanks to them, our drama was a success".

- Oh and Min-seok too!

Song Hye-kyo said she earned 'people' through "Descendants of the Sun" and expressed her gratitude to those who had part in the drama from big to small but she forgot Kim Min-seok and hurriedly added him.

Song Hye-kyo: "I earned good people through this drama. I have made many friends. Seung-joon, Jeong-yeon, Oh Yoo, the Alpha Team, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won-I and so many more. I was able to overcome difficult times thanks to them. I thank "Descendants of the Sun" for making this possible. Oh and Min-seok too. (laughs)".

Hm...I wonder why she didn't mention Joongki lol

Source

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Lol, I don't either..but this is the same woman who flew to Seoul to get PS from a doctor to make her look like SHK and she's known for doing that...that's enough for me to see what RM China was upto...ugh, but I am sure they asked him who's prettier on the episode. I can just see it now...bleh, I guess SJK would have had to do the polite thing (OR NOT..hehe).

Hehe, now I'm really looking forward to watching this episode of Hurry Up, Brother just to see if they'll tease SJK about SHK :P

bd18a531gw1f345n55tnhj20hs0hs75p.jpg

Caption on pics says "ideal type", "doll type" and "beauty type"

cr to weibo

43 minutes ago, alicat3736 said:

Just about when the press conference was over, she answered a question that no one asked. She'd thought about the questions and answers in her head and that was about the actors Yoo Ah-in and Lee Gwang-soowho made cameo appearances in "Descendants of the Sun".

Song Hye-kyo: "I thought this question would come out. Yoo Ah-in was in the drama. He's in the same company as I am and I adore him like a brother. It was short and he was busy with "Six Flying Dragons", but he made the time. I am grateful for him and Lee Gwang-soo too. Thanks to them, our drama was a success".

- Oh and Min-seok too!

Song Hye-kyo said she earned 'people' through "Descendants of the Sun" and expressed her gratitude to those who had part in the drama from big to small but she forgot Kim Min-seok and hurriedly added him.

Song Hye-kyo: "I earned good people through this drama. I have made many friends. Seung-joon, Jeong-yeon, Oh Yoo, the Alpha Team, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won-I and so many more. I was able to overcome difficult times thanks to them. I thank "Descendants of the Sun" for making this possible. Oh and Min-seok too. (laughs)".

Source

because HE is NOT A FRIEND :phew:

Okay, I retract my previous post! Maybe these IG users are really onto something so I did my own digging and looked for SJK's signature but I am only limited with what I can find on my timeline. So here it is, I compiled signatures. There's this prominent "E" type of figure that is evident on all pics, we are talking about SJK's current as in 2016 signature! It's hard to see his signature heart as well. You be the judge!

NOT CONFIRMED! STILL A SPECULATION!!

Will delete post when necessary and found to be an absolute false information! 

Please note if we can verify this info and validate signature as real?!

Edit: 

I've searched Onew's signature and well, I REALLY DONT KNOW! it looks like the original photo has a smiley face, it's obscured since it's blurry and far but it kind of resembles a smiley face as well but none on his signature has that "E" type of figure! IDK if I am seeing things as well. Here's Onew's signature. You be the judge! 

Again, a speculation. Hope we can find the rest of Haesung Medical group signatures. Gaaaah. 

Update: Removed images. As of today 04/22/16, this speculation turned out to be a false one. Please refer to the following pages for reference. Thanks!

31 minutes ago, alicat3736 said:

- Oh and Min-seok too!

Source

Because she didn't just gain a friend in joongki she also gained a partner in life in him hahahahaha 

1 hour ago, alicat3736 said:

Source

Insist on how you two being good friends and it's totally normal to have a meal together then oops, forget to name him in your friendlist earned from DOTs, isn't it because you don't list him as a friend in the first place unnie? :phew: *Sing: I wonder how? I wonder why?*

@missandrea omg I really want to help so I blew it up like many times and somehow it looked similar to JK but it's really blurry one cannot be sure. Onew one had cleaner lines so...argghh I also want to solve this mystery but we do not have that kind of skills like @joongkyo yet so hopefully she can verify 

Archived