[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

24 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

Let me tell you all as a New Yorker for the past decade plus it is IMPOSSIBLY DIFFICULT to run into people you know in this city randomly unless you make plans prior. This has happened to me randomly ONCE in the past 12-14 years.  

They expcect us to believe that they met up by chance in NYC?? In a city that big? 

Come on SHK SJK.....at least have a better excuse :) 

let's say if they met by "coincidence", BUT OENNI PLEASE NYC HAS SO MANY RESTAURANTS/CAFES/EATING PLACES WHATEVER YOU CALL IT IN THAT BIG CITY. and yet, you two "coincidentally" met in the same place while holding hand, with the people you know best, like, DUDE, she said she didn't just eat with SJK but also the other friends. wow, must be a fated coincidence for ALL of the gang then? :wub::wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious about knetz comments on SHK's interview today since they've all been rooting for SS and want to see them date! And now with her revelation that HEY WE MEET MORE TIMES THAN YOU THINK AND WE ADMIT and her SJK-style way of denial of the dating rumours between them, i'm darn sure it's gonna break the headlines and give the media something to talk about, which they've been wanting an answer for so long anyway! SHK be all: "don't say I didn't say anything bout the rumours :D" ahhh when the goddess is in the mood to be playful and cheeky to the media cos she's well, in love! 

On sidenote, I CAN'T IMAGINE THE SUDDEN INCREASE IN VISITS TO SOUTH KOREA THE DAY SS GETS MARRIED COS ALL OF US HERE BE BOOKING A FLIGHT TO CONGRATULATE THEM :wub:  /tho in actual fact their marriage could possibly be a potential 007 mission yet again but i don't mind either way or they can have their wedding in Greece or any of their favourite exotic places in the world!

13 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

Let me tell you all as a New Yorker for the past decade plus it is IMPOSSIBLY DIFFICULT to run into people you know in this city randomly unless you make plans prior. This has happened to me randomly ONCE in the past 12-14 years.  

They expcect us to believe that they met up by chance in NYC?? In a city that big? 

Come on SHK SJK.....at least have a better excuse :) 

Lol "they might havs called up each other or told each other of their while to nyc" and coincidentally theyre in nyc lol 

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

okay... have guys seen this, random but it's hillarious, atleast to me... lol *just for laughs*

cr dots_vn IG

face swap, did someone ever mention that the two are look alike, and equal. Personality, their dreams to get married soon, their looks, and the way how they handle all of those questions to the rumors and privacy. It's matched, well matched made from heaven. Period.

LOL I saw that pic in IG and you know what, at first I thought both were SHK's face :lol: I didn't realize it's a face-swap ㅋㅋㅋ Here in my country, many say if two people look alike, it means they're destined to be together, and I forever wish it'll come true to our SS :wub:

tumblr_m71chst3w21qhyoyf.gif

Soompi eating my post...and typing for 2nd time is totally cut off for me... :crazy:

but still I wanna Spazzzzz....they slyly tell us..."Nope we not gonna deny we r dating but u guys have to catch us if u can":phew: and they say it with their Pretty and Handsome face....:glasses: 

I should join my dongseng here with throwing all Picture and Gif. But this Ahjumma IT level as good as SJK not helping at all...so I leave it to u all....:heart:

psstt @Bambiina biasa nampak Kat mana ek...hahaha...

Anyway reading some Korean netz comments ...wow all are positives!! I think some knetz feel the same way too....they're pushing both to be in a relationship and get married...I'm so happy too that many netizens are appreciating hye gyo now..they said she's becoming bright and happy these days..pushing both to be in a relationship and some are not believing that they're just noona dongsaeng relationship..

Thanks so much @khxy @joongkyo @melissala For the updates and translations :D

She didn't deny, that's the point. This is actually her chance to stop the rumor, it's just 5 words: no, we are not dating. But she is going around and talk about other things, his cool brother and LKS, so we are right, I think she is close with LKS now. How to explain it, she mentioned him along with her bro, it's very telling how close they are now. 

I love how she explain about what viewers thought on KMY taking too long to accept SJ, she said she also would feel the same as MY, how difficult to overcome hear fear to finally accept him. And at the end love conquer all.

Reading the translation I can't help to think that she is so excited and happy these days. I can't be more happier :D 

Happy watching the special later guys!

Now I can really say that SHK is such an honest and straightforward person (she even said she's too upfront for a reality show) and she's obviously not good at lying because I can easily spot loopholes from her statement. I'm not saying she's lying but she's not entirely telling the truth and seems like she's trying to conceal something. It's like: "you see I'm not really lying, but I'm not gonna tell you anything. not even denying"

I'm exactly like her when it comes to honesty and being frank, I would rather tell the truth than tell a lie because I was never good at lying. I will mostly get caught and it was too easy for people to tell I'm not being honest. But... I will only lie if the need arises, if the situation calls for it. And DIVERSION is always the emergency button for me. I will always push on that button during sticky situations coz that will be my easiest way out.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DIVERSION. Divert Divert divert and never ever get caught!! 

SHK, WE SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! 

For an honest and STRAIGHTFORWARD person, she could've said

NO, WE'RE NOT DATING. End of story. 

But she didn't. She just diverted. Who would've thought the legendary "couple bracelet" would work to their advantage right? An honest person will deny things RIGHT THEN and THERE if there's really nothing to it. But would rather not say anything if they're trying to protect a certain truth. 

SHK worked with JIS in twtwb, for almost the same length of time with SJK. (Filming only) But how come we never saw you eating meals with him or your co-actors, not even once. Hey, you worked together for months, so there's nothing wrong with it right? RIGHT. 

Ok, so maybe because he's dating someone. But you're friends right? 

She only confirmed the meals.. So SJK and SHK can eat meals all they want, SO WHAT?!! 

Well, its not like they can still deny it with dozens of sightings and evidences. It's a subtle confirmation that yes, they go out on dinner, breakfast, lunch dates. ( dates doesn't necessarily mean date as in bf-gf but eating out or going places together) 

Thanking LKS (SJK bestfriend) gaves away a hint that she's close to the Best Man, I mean Best Friend. He used to accompany SJK to their dinners/gatherings together. And let's not forget that dog sitting. 

And YAI (SHK bestfriend/younger bro) I can only say: Please refer to his Instagram post of Song-Song poster kissing. So basically, she's thanking both guys, their besties for being so supportive of their relationship. (my speculation only)

Ahhhh.. This is gonna be an awesome and a loooong wednesday. Keep those eyebags in check I think we're all gonna camp in here starting tonight

About the dating rumour 

SHK- Honestly, we've had many meals together. In NYC there were many people and we just happened to meet , therefore had a meal together. I also had meals with many more people not just JoongKi-shi. After all we've worked together for 6 months, can't we be having a meal together? I think this whole thing started because of the couple bracelets - mine was a hair band.(Laugh) I want to thanks YAI and LKS. LKS who was there in the very beginning and YAI who came towards the end of DOTS, I am so very grateful to the two of you.

Okay, so, I guess it can be interpreted as a denial without her having to say no, BUT the lady is definitely protesting too much and adding/trying to give too many explanations for why/how the rumors began. She's also sticking to her agency's script on top of her new reasons. (Look, I just recently did my own denying and protesting at work when asked if I was looking for another job. Looking back, I realized that I didn't quite say no, but I also answered the question with a question. So, while my situation is not about a secret relationship, Song Hye Kyo's response/reaction when asked to address the rumors is similar to that of people who are not being wholly truthful or are keeping something to themselves. ;) )

Joong Ki also tried to do some explaining during his News9 interview, but he didn't do any protesting ... Really, there is no need to give explanations for how the rumors started. The rumors can easily be silenced now by just saying, "We are not dating. There's no truth to the rumors." But as we know, the rumor didn't start with them having a meal together. There was never even a mention of that when talk of the NYC sighting of them first made its way online. The actual detail of the rumor, which the agencies overlooked either intentionally or not, was about them being spotted holding hands while shopping in NYC.

I just looked up celebrity couples who initially denied dating or didn't confirm anything, and there is that pattern: First, you deny, protest (usually by answering a question with a question), and explain why it's not happening ... but some time later---it could even take a few years later---it's confirmed they've been in a relationship the entire time it was suspected by the media and fans/public. Here's a few of them: Apparently, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield denied it early on. In fact, he protested a bit at one point during a red carpet interview. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were famously known for initially denying a relationship. And my favorites, Brad and Angelina, of course, were in denial mode (though I don't remember them saying, "There's no truth to the rumors") and even kept their distance at ShoWest while promoting Mr. and Mrs. Smith! :) 

So, in my opinion, we can add Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to the list of celebrities who are secretly dating.

1 hour ago, otpsideships said:

I've been low-key shipping all my ships because I don't want to expect much..(luckily most got REAL) ...so I'm gonna be back to low-key shipping the SongSong couple and keep my feels....even though this is based on groundless fears...I'm keeping myself safe...TEAM REEL or REAL? SongSong couple ForTheWin!

but then again I saw SHK's response about the dating rumors...Me: O.O..Hey goddess unnie you can say "We're not dating..." Hmmm.......

When me, my friends and my family (YES, bring the whole town since we always have DOTS weekly party at our house just to watch the recent DOTS episodes) saw the dating rumors in NYC, immediately all of us we're like....HAVING a MEAL in NYC? like COINCIDENCE? of all places in the WORLD???  (and YES, I never thought that even my whole family & friends would ship a K-drama couple, DOTS is the first K-drama they were all fond of....)

Shout out to all who wish happiness for the SongSong couple..Virtual hugs to those who hope that they will be REAL in the near future~ like tomorrraaw HAHAHA.

Lol xD it's pretty much the same with me. My sister and I have watched a bunch of K-Dramas and she had never shipped any couple in those dramas, whereas I was always the one who shipped every couple I found adorable.She used to say it wouldn't happen, it's impossible if they really date in real life, you're a delulu, etc. But after we watched DOTS together, in the midst of watching SHK&SJK's cute moment in ep.9 or 14 (i can't remember it.lol), she suddenly said "their chemistry is palpable~ it'd be weird if they don't date in real life" and that's the time i realized she also shipped SONGSONG and now we're spazzing over SS together and i can gladly tell her about SS news and stuffs because I know she'd like it.

SS is amazing cuz they could make my skeptical sister to ship 'em. MAGIC.

i'm gonna give you a virtual hug too xD have a great time spazzing over songsong with your family&friends.

Archived