[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Goodness,.Trollers,Haters..dun be childish...do ur destruction and damage elsewhere ...We dont gossip and We dont act stupid(we are not like U ya).We are Just very SERIOUS IN SHIPPING Hk and JK ,we are totally simple yet rational people here.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE....DONT SELF DESTRUCT HERE....pls scoot off.DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME.

I ALREADY CANNOT CATCH UP AFTER  WORKING THE WHOLE DAY AND HERE YOU ARE ,WASTING MY TIME SCANNING THRU YOUR POST...

HELP ME PLS....SCOOT!! AIGOO....

And for those who kept posting repeated post..PLS PLS PLS...Either u backread or you dont post anything...Thanks with regards..:vicx::vicx::vicx:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While i am trying to be a silent admirer to this ship.. I just simply can't hold back anymore to you some people.. 

Sorry for being rude, but it's my 2nd post here,, just want to say to people who behave like a troll or almost being a them.. who claim that they're newbie and act innocent, just richard simmons UP YOUR MOUTH! Don't you dare post anything again or even ask something to our SS lovers. I'm watching YOU  and i'm going to bring YOU down from this ship.. Dragging you to the bottom of the ocean...  

@joongkyo let's forget them.. They don't deserve to be here anyway.. their life already miserable to see our lovey dovey ship.. Kekekeke.

Lets Make some LOVEEE for tomorrow BTS SS shippers.. 

Sigh, I don't know what to say after reading the tread now, too much negativity. I used to enjoy my back reading so much, lol. Missing the old days... 

Anyways, can't wait for SHK's interview tomorrow :D I hope they won't push her to hard on the dating rumors. But I am sure she will handle them just fine like how SJK did in his interviews before. If I am not mistaken this is the first time she is going to do an interview after DOTS finished airing. I would love to hear more of her thought about the drama. And some more praises for someone at home wouldn't hurt too, wink wink, yeah I am talking about you SJK :D 

Now that DotS is done, what is Mrs S's second favourite line? 

[She said she liked two; the first is 'Should I apologise or confess?' but couldn't tell the press what the second one was as the episode had yet to be aired. - HK Press Con 4 April 2016]

Please share your guesses...

To get the ball rolling, I think it might be from the Shipwreck Kiss scene. :D

12 hours ago, superbigcat said:

Good morning comrades from a GTM+7 shipper :lol: I would like to have a flash sum up based on your updates in the last few days:

• Photo of our double Song smile brightly and we have the captain Goo officially on board *applause*  
  • Joong Ki has changed his ideal type after many years insist on tall type, now he prefers the "small one" 
  • And for sure the relationship of double Song under any form is being protected by their co-workers and friends.

2 days left and we'll have the special episode of DOTs :w00t: Keep the positive vibe and happy sailing comrades :lol:

P/s: Thank you unnie @angieknows_11 I edited the information :)

I just left the thread for 1 day for my graduation thesis and nearly 20 pages have passed like a dream :)))
So excited to the special episode tomorrow :x
Chinese fans said that China brocast has finished watching and subbing three special eps. They revealed that our Song song HAS SO MANY SWEET BTS THAT EVERYONE WATCHING GONNA BE BLUSHING!!!!
Just wait till tomorrow you guys!

It's okay to ship our faves with other actors/tresses like how I ship a certain K-idol with a lot of artists...but I think the main point is we need to stay in our lanes & comment on the rightful thread. I think this is how some shippers feel...

But I also think that we should all calm down and stop hatin' & over analyzing ...Let's enjoy our ship shall we?? Spread some peace with everyone...*group hug* we don't mean no harm, whether you're a SJK or SHK-biased fan or a shipper from another planet; we're all fans so lezzz all love each other <3 

Last flooding of photos and I shall rest..annyeong~ 

tumblr_o5vw8wFlev1sfeovqo4_250.jpg

tumblr_o5vw8wFlev1sfeovqo3_250.jpg

tumblr_o5vw8wFlev1sfeovqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o5vw8wFlev1sfeovqo2_400.jpg

[ehmergerd...it's assymmetrical different from what I posted on my blog T.T I'm quite OC but my headache starts to kick in. will try to edit these tomorraaw~]

Since I've seen some posts commenting about the April 8th sighting of Kyo at Gimpo Airport and some fans are speculating that she went to this place or that place, I just want to clarify something.  This pic of Kyo at the Gimpo Airport that was posted on April 8th was an old pic of Kyo from a few years ago according to her long-time Chinese fans at the SHK baidu bar (you can see from the clothes they were wearing that it was probably winter when this pic was taken).  Kyo left HK on April 6th to go back to Korea so I don't think she went anywhere else until this Jeju trip recently.

25734843443_8c11403d3e_o.jpg

A Taiwanese fan got signatures of both SJK and SHK with the help of her friend.  Shippers went to ask her to ask her friend where did her friend get their signatures and if they were both together when they signed it.  The fan replied back saying her friend got Kyo's signature on April 10th in Korea and that Song-Song did not give their signatures together (meaning the friend got their signatures on separate days).

25918511824_ee0e6e68c8_o.jpg

As @joongkyohas already mentioned, a lady from KBS interviewed Kyo and got her signature on April 15. 

006phPObgw1f2xllx587pj30hs0hs403.jpg

So according to these timelines, I'm pretty sure Kyo didn't go anywhere until this really recent trip to Jeju Island.

And if there are doubts about whether Kyo actually left HK to go back to Korea on April 6th, here's a pic of her boarding the plane taken by a fan. 

25689747834_b3dafebc31_b.jpg

@joongkyo, yes, it seems like the reliable Chinese fan is right again.  She is the one who mentioned Kyo was in New York days before the posts of Shonju and Kyo came out.  Kyo will come out of her 'hiatus' and will gradually resume work again.  Looking forward to those new CFs and pictorials :D

@Chewy Hoe, oops, my bad, I saw her comments in Chinese so I automatically thought she's Chinese ^_^  I edited my post to say 'Taiwanese' :)

Hi everyone just dropping by to say im really proud to be part of this SHIP. To the troll your not going to make this ship sink. I cant name you one by one to say thank you for making this ship Lively, for giving us hope for something we really love all. To the Capt. of this ship we love you for all the people who translate all the news of song2 im really grateful to you guys.  Lets make this ship a good vibes. Were sailing fighting Song-Song. :blush:

No @joongkyo please stay,,dont reply them, ignore them,,we love to hear your thought based on proofs,,just like i said before you're like hercule poirot, you're deduction always on point,,i suddenly miss my agatha christie's novel in my home country 

2 hours ago, kristy86 said:

I just read Dr. Song (i forgot his name, lol) will appear on Running Man. I know SJK would love to come back to RM too, I am imagining what if one day SJK will brings SHK along with him for one episode, I guess I will die if that really happen, just thinking about it already make me grinning so wide, the casts will have a field day in teasing them. But yeah, SHK don't do reality show. Maybe just in my dream...

SHK wants to appear in a variety show but as what SHK Noona said that she has this personality where she always say what she wants to say. She cant stop herself from saying something. Dont worry she will be soon and with SJK. AHHH. that will be a beautiful sight to watch. :)

It must have been the limit for @joongkyo to act this way. She didn't started out like that ya know! These trolls just refuse to leave despite not getting attention!! Even with shaming they still hang around so what can we do? It's not healthy at all! 

@songsquare aww thank you! There are probably many couples around who do that too! But seriously now for a grown man like him with song song couple shipwreck kiss scene as wallpaper on the Mac and iPhone and keep asking me to rewatch ep 1 onwards with him when we have done it at least 40 times am I supposed to be worried? 

@angieknows_11 ok you got me imaging these scene now with the perky butt and all 

Can some people chill down?

It was such a happy thread just now *sigh*

Can I say something?

I don't get why some shippers get so worked up when someone mentioned other actresses/actors in this thread. Yes some posts are created by trolls, but many posts are just genuine opinions and observations of other Kyo's and Ki's behaviours towards those actors/actresses they used to work with, which I think are good reference to compare with Song-Song relationship.

Of course as KiKyo shippers, we only want Kyo to be with Ki and vice versa. But hey, rmb Both Songs are professional actors and public figures. They're gonna act in many other dramas/movies. They're gonna kiss/hug/do intimate scenes with their other co-stars. It's THEIR JOB! So Kyo or Ki being seen with other celebs is inevitable. They have celeb friends who they support too. It's not like they were cheating on each other when they are paired with other ppl right?

What I mean is that as much as we ship Song-Song and want them to be together al the time, just try to remember that they have their individual work, life and social circle too. Just try to be more open-minded, guys!!! 

14 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

Chinese fans said that China brocast has finished watching and subbing three special eps. They revealed that our Song song HAS SO MANY SWEET BTS THAT EVERYONE WATCHING GONNA BE BLUSHING!!!!
Just wait till tomorrow you guys!

I can't wait to see what they prepare for us...  reading this already made me happy and giddy. I'm putting my hope high for their sweetness. 

@phuongfoodiedinh yup exactly, but some people are expressing their 'opinion' like they are shipping song2 with other people or maybe these people are really bad in presenting their ideas. C'mon, there's SJK and SHK thread respectively, and people should know what should and shouldn't be posted here. Frankly speaking, I myself don't feel like reading SHK or SJK with other 'partner' here in this thread. If I wanna know more about SHK, I'll go to her thread, and there, I don't mind with whoever people want to connect her with, and people should learn how to use the spoiler. Really. It's a great help actually, whenever they wanted to post something that they aren't sure yet. They can save their life from people calling them troll. That's what I think.

14 minutes ago, songsquare said:

@thepixies my guess is their bickering scenes! It's honestly so adorable how KMY goes all panicky over the card used YSJ for the helicopter or how she's all thrilled YSJ got promoted and her sparkly pretty eyes blinking those eyes at YSJ heheh

HAHAHA 

IKR I loved that domestic scene before the graduands' - 'Don't you have to go home?'

Archived