[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all current and future Dr Kims,

It is BAD MANNERS to post stuff citing names that aren't in the title of this thread (see top of page) trying to create disturbances here. 

It is even worse to pretend to be a SS Shipper here and enable the trolls. 

See this character?

DotS2.mkv_001479545.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=

She isn't nice and nobody likes her. So stop.

Have a nice evening.

11 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

I'm thinking the same way too...there's no way she'll talk about the dating rumor. I just hope she'll talk more about sjk...

I assume she'll be circumspect with her answers ... Though, she better not deny the dating rumors about her and Joong Ki! LOL. She just better be vague as Joong Ki has been. LOL. Otherwise, we will see pages of shippers here freaking out in a bad way. 

I find it really funny whenever people come to this thread, posted something that aren't related with this couple, and then says "I'm sorry, I'm new". U guys sound exactly like my slow learner pupils. (there's nothing wrong  being slow learner, really). But I bet for adult who knows how to use 'technology', u guys sound stupid-o. Don't u read first? check the surrounding, the atmosphere in this thread before u posted ur unrelated post? I do feel sorry for this people sometimes, being bashed for their 1st post, might demotivate them actually. Maybe they really don't know anything... but how s****d can someone be? I wonder.

I'm sorry for my harsh words ,but I don't know who are the trolls and who are really a shipper. 

and for those who keeps quoting pictures... like seriously??? or maybe34242b496d2a2c4697ddcf77a69b9925.jpg

16 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

AAAHHHHH I can't wait for the special episodes :w00t: I hope they show the rest of this interview as well

I'm curious about the questions that were asked when they had to use those yellow-pointy-finger-thingies ^_^

You can look these interview with Eng sub on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vzp3hp7xQ. Start 33.57. Happy watcing :D

36 minutes ago, khxy said:

YES...... I knew it... as I stated to @Meilani Imron when I saw her in Gimpo... there is no way she would headed to Japan (as per some shipper in instagram initial HS and YF forced public to believe) because she has nothing to be taken care of in Japan and Gimpo is where Jeju Air flies 10 times daily to Jeju do. I bet she's again on a property (or land) hunting mission.. a beautiful by the sea vacation home in an island that far away from hustle and bustle Seoul.. Been there twice and I love Jeju even more than Hawaii. I'm beyond happy and exciting to see the progression of financial smart sassy and maturity of Kyo lately. Giiiirl to invest your KA CHING in property is the best way to secure a bright future.. property value is increasing every 3 months in Korea.

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

PS the above pic is inside Jeju airport....

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok so I just wanted rain from @joongkyo and it seems a thunderstorm is brewing. Ok along with @thepixies let us all step outside for soju ok. 

DUDETTE,

When our happy news comes I wanna celebrate with you THREE DAYS/ZERO NIGHTS Team Alpha style! Always wanted to visit 台北!

14 minutes ago, iammyst_stv said:

Who's excited for the end of the year, DASAENG Awards? I'm sure that they'll get the Best Couple, don't argue with me, yes I'm confident that they'll get that even this early :). For the Daesang award, I hope either of them will have it, but if I were to choose, I'll choose Hye Kyo. She's Korea's goddess and a  known Halyu star for years now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hye Kyo never had a Daesang award. She better grab that one this year!

I will be super mad if KBS doesn't give them Best Couple Award at their Year-End Awards LOL

tumblr_liolbwO5ob1qa9oovo1_500.gif

That's super obvious they should get that award :lol:

Seeing at how legendary DOTS is, they both should get the daesang :D

tumblr_lvh10uoUNK1r7vfx8o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@thepixies lol you better start saving now! But drinks on me most definitely! And citing how @joongkyo mention she is a cheap drunk to @ilovesjk she will only last 2 hours? Lol 

别担心! I'm a cheap date too! I'll pass out after a thimble of vodka!

10 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

@joongkyo

Sorry chingu, we have different approach. At first, it is good for a newbie like her to be welcomed and later we have gotta tell her she should not do this and that. Sorry. 

Ok, it is good to see kyo back from Jeju. Thanks @joongkyoRaymonchae was also there, the stylist too and other friends. I m really curious what they are doing there. Probably they were in one table and fooled shk and teased her "brother or sibling"? Haha.....me delusioning. 

@cheese79Don't quote vid or pic

I'm sorry ....looks like I forget to remove the image...I'll delete my quote. Thanks

10 hours ago, angieknows_11 said:

Are we sure that's Snoopy's mom? Per this article on Soompi, that's Jin Goo's mom. Not that it makes a difference since the images only prove that Joong Ki and Hye Kyo do hang out.

Ya ...that Snoopy's mom. Jin Goo said it on his Instagram

3 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Tomorrow is the day that we'll be able to feast on their bts!!!! Let's not dwell on the trolls. HAHA. We are a strong and steady ship. 

It's "3 days 0 night" party started tomorrow!! :lol:

tumblr_inline_o57tccAtR51qa5xhe_500.gif

Archived