[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

14 minutes ago, khxy said:

JK also sang one of DOTS ost "Always"

All the proceeds from today's fan meet will go to the charity of JK's choice.

Of all the OSTs, he chose to sing Always.  

I think the lyrics of Always is just fitting/perfect. :blush:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello guys! can't control myself after read all of your updates and login to this thread just to say thank you too all of you!! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSESS :heart:

I can't control myself when JoongKi said that his wallpaper is the sinkship background Just admit now Joongki, which one is your background? the scene when you give white stone to Kyo? or when you play "catch me" with Kyo? or when you kiss our lovely Kyo deeply? WHICH ONE JOONGKI? WHICH ONE? ADMIT IT NOW!! hahahaha :lol: it really happy Sunday for me~

And I also like to make an Alpha Team of Special Forces with you guys right now to kidnapped KwangSoo and bring him to Uruk, so we can questioning him about our KiKyo couple multiple times. hahahaha just joking guys. Keep updating continuously and keep the ship sailing!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/KXgJsSeOfvSgg/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

@ilovesjk OMG I'm so excited and look forward to the full version of him singing, wonder why out of many DOTs' OSTs he decided to choose the song Always to sing :rolleyes:

"I love you... Are you listening? Only you."

Yes the "small one" at home please answer him if you're listening :lol: *my delulu mode reaches its highest level today*

27 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@ilovesjk it sounds sooooooooo goooood!. And he didn't sing the one that we thought!. He went for the super difficult one by Gummy...Aww!

Yes, SJK sing that song by Gummy... Gummy who just happens to be a huge SHK fangirl.

no its yoon mirea songs always. 

i always like this song compared to gummy song. because i think it had that feeling about them..

On 4/17/2016 at 4:54 PM, missandrea said:

@SarahLovesGh I thought at first no one was really active in the thread and went on my social media accounts and saw if I can get some news from it. Twitter was the only one moving and has updates hahaha! I'm sure your translations would've been a lot better as well. The credit was from SJK's fan account, my only credit was reposting it! HA! Lol. Happiest day of my life too! Gaaaaaah! Everything was screaming SHK!!! Even Twitter shippers were going insane and I can just hear them chant SHK! SHK! SHK! Gaaaaah!

Haha I was typing halfway but I refreshed the thread to see whether someone posted the same thing or not. After I saw your post, I deleted whatever I was typing lol xD. What a coincidence that I was following that account on Twitter as well! Plus the source that they took the information from is from another account I'm following on Weibo! :lol: I know haha, the comments on Weibo was on fire: I can hear KiKyo shippers squealing from afar! 

@khxy I just wanna relay my sincere thanks to you! Your posts are very informative and I also started reading Tieba Baidu too (at least I can understand what they're talking about). I visited that link that you shared about the SongSong interview by Mingpao (?) (sorry if I got the person/news portal wrong, my memory failed me) and gosh, everyone on that forum also got that feeling! 

fpFRVyl.gif

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who feel that way! And I'm sorry if I posted the same thing as you, I just want to elaborate more on the translations :)

Regarding the post made by Cha Xiao Xin, I read the comments and it's good to see that many people are so positive about SongSong. I just wanna share some comments made by them:

Note: All timestamps are around the date of the Hong Kong press conference, on April 5th/6th.

1. [+80] I just finished watching the 13th episode, and although I had some doubts at first, but after watching the episode, I can say very confidently and very positively that SongSong is dating in real life. Although they did not admit to it, but yesterday and today's fist bumps, plus the eye contact that Song Joong-ki gave, I am very sure about it. I will support and congratulate them, however the number of business deals that SongSong is receiving is a lot (?), this can be seen as a spoiler to some, but it can also make people feel that they're dating. It's like attacking and defending. Love comrades, love comrades!

2. [+42] Yesterday night when oppa and goddess went to G7 Dining to eat, is it a trick?

3. [+30] Yes, I also noticed that, those expressions in both eyes and their body language cannot lie/trick anyone.

It's nice to read the opinions of other people, and I've so much to say but most of it is mentioned already so I won't repeat my post.

6 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

@ilovesjk OMG I'm so excited and look forward to the full version of him singing, wonder why out of many DOTs' OSTs he decided to choose the song Always to sing :rolleyes:

"I love you... Are you listening? Only you."

Yes the "small one" at home please answer him if you listening :lol: *my delulu mode reaches it highest level today*

So cute of your post and your calling Kyo "the small one" :x 

Another day in paradise ❤️❤️❤️. Thank you all for your updates. 

When I see you, everything stops
I don’t know since when

One day, you came to me like a dream
You shook up my heart
I knew that it was destiny

I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes

Your love came scattered with the wind
whenever, wherever you are

ohohoh love, love, love

How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you

I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes

Even if everything changes, this won’t change
You are my, I am your love

Even if you take a little time to come back
Even if you pass over me
It’s alright, I’ll be here for you

I Love You
Don’t forget
Only You
The confession of my tears

Your love came scattered with the wind

4 hours ago, missandrea said:

Is this your secret code!? Seriously!?!?

Gaaaaaaaah! FM is all SJK and SHK!!! I swear! Haha!

Damn, this is not a fan meeting, this is totally a pre-wedding conference without the wife Kyo =))

Wedding rings everywhere lol =))

15 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Is this your secret code!? Seriously!?!?

Gaaaaaaaah! FM is all SJK and SHK!!! I swear! Haha!

It seems the fan meet is a totally a love confession from SJK to SHK. Fr his ideal type to his choice of songs & his love gestures.

SJK you are the sweetest bf (soon hubby to be :wub::wub:) on earth!!! SHK is totally the luckiest woman on earth too :heart::heart:

Archived