[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, beanizbaby said:

Didn't he do a bed scene with HYS in Penny Pinchers?  I didn't actually watch the movie; however, I did see some random clips and saw references here and there?  

I think it's not Han yesul..it's another actress.. I laugh so hard at the scene where he massage that woman breast.. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PBG said JK gave him a handphone eventhough it was used phone by JK.lol...

Anyway there is another guest appearing...and its Gummy

When MC asked whether PBG knows any JK secrets?

He said no...instead he said i love you to JK

18 minutes ago, naya said:

Smaller than him. 

Ok delusional mode OFF!  I've read his other interviews where he stated he likes tall women and even dated women taller then himself. 

All of a sudden after DOTS he's into smaller women haha! How much are we willing to bet that came about after all those sweet cute scenes hugging and kissing and cuddling our lil shk!

*happy dance*

It's time to party!!! Dance..dance...dance... *insert PSY's oppa gangnam style* I couldn't contain my happiness right now... I wanna scream to 1000000 level!!! 

37 minutes ago, naya said:

Smaller than him. 

Ok delusional mode OFF!  I've read his other interviews where he stated he likes tall women and even dated women taller then himself. 

All of a sudden after DOTS he's into smaller women haha! How much are we willing to bet that came about after all those sweet cute scenes hugging and kissing and cuddling our lil shk!

*happy dance*

That's exactly what I m saying, my friend. 

Even the title of the article "Song Joong Jo's ideal woman type Changes after playing drama with SHK", the title more or less like that. 

I m rolling on the floor reading his statementsZ

SHK is good at cooking, she likes Korean food, she was a skate figure, and for singing, she can sing but not good, she collaborated with John Park in Laneige CF "Be white", I can enjoy the song too. 

Kim Joong Kook,Kwang Soo,Cha Tae Hyun and Gummy  sent congratulatory message through VCR

Kwang Soo said Joong KI is a charismatic actor and he can bet it with his whole inheritance.

This thread is working way too excited today, haha. I love the fact that SJK's ideal type of woman has changed significantly, and also worth-noticing is that his answer was just so specific which seems to me he was clearly yet indirectly talking about that "person" (I guess we all know who that woman is *cough* SHK *cough*)

Current status: delusional mode - ON

Another happy shipping day :phew:

The feels... THE FEELS

What's up with the sudden desire/desperation to get married Joongki-ssi? You found THE ONE? :)) 

I know guys..especially celebs.. don't ever step foot into that region (aka the marriage region) cuz it upsets fan(girls) ... it's obvious that Fans at the FM were opposing :)) but he did anyways. Yay for COURAGE Mr. Song. May you and the Mrs. Song will be happily together for eternity (luckily she gets to have the hubby's last name and also keep her last name...see the benefit HyeKyo-ssi?)

Cue: Gummy's You Are My Everything - English version: Mr Song singing to Mrs. Song "I hope that one day you'll realize that I can see FOREVER in your eyes. And i'm wishing my dream will come true. I'm lost without you. You are my everything" 

And of course those constantly changing/ very specific "ideal" qualities 

Delulu mode is currently ON... at its highest level. 

Archived