[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the everyday Song Hye-gyo like?

“When I’m not working, I travel, hang out with friends, and take the chance to learn things I’d been wanting to learn. I cook at home occasionally. I can do most Korean food pretty well — my mother says that my cooking is better.”

Interview linkhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2008/10/interview-from-the-drama-set-with-song-hye-gyo/

edb19c3fec6dd43d_2_broke_girls.xxxlarge.

1 minute ago, angieknows_11 said:

This girl is so lucky!!! But Song Hye Kyo is the luckier one :wub:. Heheehee. But aaaah, I would have died if it were me!

Cr: DCInside SJK

Couldn't agree more with you lol SHK is the luckiest girl ever like hurr there is no single day SJK doesn't mention her name in every chance he gets :wub: 

Quick,Let's frame this up.I am going to show people how hardcore shipping i am!!!Woohoo.....I prayed and I wished,s day and night for this autographs to turn into a pair of wedding rings!!! and their signature to be chopped and signed as husband and wife!! Oh God,Plssss  grant our wishes!!:phew: 

12985366_560319810815748_444525500847689

They way he described his ideal type is getting more descriptive and detailed. SJK stop being so obvious:D

I don't really know much about SJK but is this the first time he mentioned anything about marriage on his interviews before? Like when he wants to settle down or anything marriage related? Looks like he is getting ready to settle down since he seems serious about it and even said "I want to get married!" :wub: Just get married SJK and SHK time is ticking

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Someone that I know -

plays badminton and ice skates.

sings songs like three bears and patriotic songs.

has great personality.

has been cooking since a very young age and says she's really good at cooking.

is smaller than him.

is very sexy - especially sexy lips.

has a great vibe.

he leads her really well.

@joongkyo Your post really drived me insane, truly :))) Love both his answer and your descriptions :x :x :x  

@joongkyo Okay now let me ask this silly question (I've been keeping my cool to dont ask this since few weeks ago lol), WHERE I can find or use the hilarious gif that you always cracked me up after see that? I need those now lol

Thanks anyway! :w00t:

7 minutes ago, jonahviea24 said:

Guys i've kinda read a post from twitter, translated by baidu., Fans were asking him not to take a bed scene. Then he laughs and say he will take it if the script is good. Hahaha! LMAO! Fans are kind of possesive.:D

Didn't he do a bed scene with HYS in Penny Pinchers?  I didn't actually watch the movie; however, I did see some random clips and saw references here and there?  

5 minutes ago, jonahviea24 said:

Guys i've kinda read a post from twitter, translated by baidu., Fans were asking him not to take a bed scene. Then he laughs and say he will take it if the script is good. Hahaha! LMAO! Fans are kind of possesive.:D

Hahahah really possesive...but I saw  one of his movie with Han yesul ..he had bed scene in one scene with another actress..not literally bedscene  but torrid kissing on bed ..hahahah that was hilarious

With joong ki's type of ideal woman,I was reading it with my heart totally out!ayiiiiiii...very likely that he can't get hye kyo off his mind coz it was just a total description of her!no need for him to name names there coz it was so obvious!it was a total proof that "out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth really speaks" =)

Sjk doesnt even know who his guest will be.He thought it will be Kwang Soo.He said if its KS,he will leave immediately.lol...

When PBG appeared, he was surprised bcos PBG is suppose to be in Taiwan,he even sent JK  his taiwan photos.

PBG said when he first met JK he was scared because he is a senior and has good acting skills.Now they are close and can talk freely.JK takes care of him and will call and console him when he is facing difficulties.

Archived