[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

21 minutes ago, twtwb said:

Happy Together

For now, let us treasure the moment of them being happy together and of us being happy together. Let us enjoy the moment while we can and as long as we can.

Credit of photo: photo owner

Everytime when I am nervous or have doubts about this shipping, I will get back to this post of yours. Thank you for your beautiful words.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did I miss from the party, chingus? Wait for me. To backread, I need time off course, so I 'll reread back and press the like button for you, hopefully I can manage it cos soompi - my soompi - is running slower these days (hard to like the posts as the display of soompi in my mob will restart over and over)

To ship only from reel scenes is not so strong, but we can't get rid of it as it is also part where love may begin for the two or showing the true deep feeling sometimes.

When we watch this, mmm, seems sjk is really enjoying it, he slowed down every kiss, take a min or two to make a move again (oh why I m so byontae). This type of kiss, not so hot, but really 'killing'. 

I do agree that looking at their legs is as pervy as looking at where his tounge is. Legs are something related to the output of the feeling...hope I can manage to explain this for you coz I make it not vivid. 

@SeGafanlady I read long time ago, shk had a thought that she would not sex before marriage. I appreciate it but can't guarantee how she thinks, changing or not. 

49 minutes ago, twtwb said:

, I can say that at least for now, these two are happy together 

Credit of photo: photo owner

I am a mother of three n happily married    have a family that I would die for.. and I want to kiss you muah muah muah muah.. for this wonderful insight that I have to regretly cut .. 

Spot on .. 

I have not finish reading backlog but I have to respond to this beautiful insight :D you rawk.. we rawkkk ..

whatever the future hold .. I am happy I decided to join this thread... surrounded by crazy happy positive people .. wahshaha.. wohohohi mushy mush .. #run to read backlog

@twtwb

Reading you post, always, always makes me calm and in peace. Thank you :D

I don't know why but I have never doubt their relationship. Maybe I'm just being delulu or whatever we can call it. I can really feel their love, how they care for each other. I honestly don't need any confirmation or them admitting to anything (but will not complain if they do though, lol), just seeing them happy makes me happy already. Just seeing them enjoying each other company is enough for me, let the time gives the answer, I will be patiently waiting here :D 

I just want to always see this smiling face...

CgChf1wW4AAybJx.jpg

@joongkyo LOL believe me, I meant every words when I said I wanted to treat you! Any plane to visit S.Korea this year? I plan to re-visit Seoul this August. Maybe our plans can collide? LOL 

Thank you guys so much for the quick reaction and translation to counter the confusion and panic attack on this thread though @joongkyo, @thepixies & her friend. You guys are like Beta team (lol) who is protecting members' hearts in this thread :)  So awesome!!! 

@twtwb Once again your post moved me. It was so beautiful I re-read 3 times continuously lol. Thank you for opening this thread and thanks for being here with us every steps of the way, gentleman ;)

Hello everyone!I am so delighted to have found co-shippers of songsong/kikyo couple.had an awesome time reading all your posts and it makes me giddy knowing the number of their supporters.

Korea Herald also has a part of the interview with Joong Ki. It's the one @Layna Minho had referred to:

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160415000840

Edit

I wonder if he would have still referred to Hye Kyo as noona and sunbae if she had been present at the press con? ;) LOL. As @joongkyo said, he referred to her as Hye Kyo-ssi first, and it was like he caught himself so he smoothly shifted his manner of addressing her. Hehe. 

It's also interesting that after he described his ideal woman, he reflects back on his filming experience with Hye Kyo, feeling touched by her caring and considerate (and sensible) nature :) But then, it seems---at least to my delusional self---that he tried to distance that correlation by closing the answer and saying that he'd like to show that same kind of consideration and attitude to a future colleague.  

23 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Korea Herald also has a part of the interview with Joong Ki. It's the one @Layna Minho had referred to:

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160415000840

Edit

I wonder if he would have still referred to Hye Kyo as noona and sunbae if she had been present at the press con? ;) Lol. As @joongkyo said, he referred to her as Hye Kyo-ssi first, and it was like he caught himself so he smoothly shifted his manner of addressing her. Hehe. 

My take on it is that they're sufficiently comfortable with each other to address each other as -ssi in a personal setting, which might explain why at the HK PC they might have forgotten or found it unnecessary to watch their language. However the observant fans (us!) and media picked up on that, so maybe SJK might have been told to refer to SHK as noona and sunbae at his next interaction with the press aka this time round.

Too bad we're not so easily fooled! :kiss_closed:

When I said please PM people for FACTS - I mean NEWS, I didn't mean you should accost them with your ridiculous  questions. If  you're determined to be whiney naysayers then do yourself a favour and stop reading this thread.

The people who sent me PMs in the last 15 minutes, you know who you are. I'm not sitting here as SongSong's PR manager whom you can demand answers from regarding their behaviour.

It's their personal life , what you feel or not feel about how they're handling this situation is IRRELEVANT to their life's decisions.  

It's ridiculous that instead of being happy and concentrating that the two were, and this is just TODAY!

1. Seen by a Chinese fan  who got their autographs.

2. Knowing that they're at KBS together. Again!

3. That they've been eating at Serengetea more often than we first knew of.

I hope you realise that this is real life and not a drama where some of you feel entitled to information about their every single movement and decision.

@twtwb :heart:

Even I watched some eps with no sub and I don't know Korean, I can feel their smiles, their happiness as their own Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

Looking at their daily/personal pictures behind the screens or in real life, I can see their happiness blossom all around them.

No matter what or how much time we spend, as you and as all of chingus, I will support SongSong.

Keep the faith! Respect their decisions! Enjoy this ship and Love them as much as we can. 

:wub:

Besides that, let me say that I really admire and respect Song Joong Ki more and more. He's always sincere, well said but also straighforward. He's the one who can protect his/our Beauty - Kyo very well.

_Hye Kyo unnie, are you proud of your man today, like us? :D

Here are other parts of his interview published by Korea Herald. It's all in English:

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160415000847

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160415000856

Q: Were there some scenes that you didn’t understand?

A: I felt that the kissing scene between Shi-jin and Mo-yeon (the love interest played by Song Hye-kyo) happened too soon. I thought viewers wouldn’t be able to relate to a relationship that moved that quickly. But I was wrong. Viewers loved it. 

He has to be referring to episode 4, right? LOL. The relationship didn't actually move quickly enough for some viewers because they kept wanting Mo Yeon to stop pussyfooting and just give in.

6 hours ago, ewff said:

Yes, I'm relaxed. I'm just curious about whether and what he will say about SHK. I also expect the same thing like you do, that he will answer the question that way, which means that no confirmation but no denial. 

There is no problem either with him denying it. It is just that I will be disappointed because I think of him so different from other actors. But who cares whether a no name fan like me is disappointed or not. 

Thank you very much for understanding what I feel. 

You two are weird. You don't want him to be the man "they" (who is they?) to be? Yet, you want him to be the man YOU want him to be or else you will be disappointed. We don't know who and what kind of man he really is other than what he shows us. The only people who would know is his closed friends and SHK. So whatever he did, us a fans should't expect much so we don't disappoint at time.

I wanted to comment yesterday because it really bug me. Buy seriously, what is with the "he will disappoint me if he doesn't do as I wish"?

Whether or not these two are dating, there is love jn their eyes whether onscreen or offscreen. I do hope they make it to the alter but life isn't always so amazing. This couple is the first couple in k-drama that I truly hope make it. I never ship a korean couple this hard.

15 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Here are other parts of his interview published by Korea Herald:

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160415000847

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160415000856

He has to be referring to episode 4, right? LOL.

Yes.  He said something like that before lol. He was nervous about the ep. 4 kiss.  AND YES WE LOVED IT.   It's so refreshing that they liked each other in ep. 1 and it never changed.  They also never broke up (willingly) once they got together and worked through their issues.  Seriously, best OTP of all time.  Reminds me... I wanted more kisses in ep. 16,, but after rewatching I feel MY was basically not fully giving herself to him until the very end because of the trauma of losing him, and she needed time again to fully accept him.  So she made him wait with no end in sight, so it makes sense she didn't kiss him.   A shame though, they should kiss every episode. 

Completely changing the subject, I've read the last few pages... And some of the comments here, please people realize these two are real people.  They are not drama characters.  SHK has gone through very tough times in the past, and does not need dating rumors right now.  That SJK is protecting her says a lot about what kind of man he is.  Do not expect them to live out your fantasies of public confessions.  They'll continue to be very evasive and try to protect their privacy.  They need to now more than ever. 

What I'm asking is to take the shipping down a notch and respect them.  Still ship it, but don't demand answers and don't freak out when your unreasonable expectations aren't met.  

hi everyone, just want to say a few things

1. SJK called her noona in the PC, or calling himself her junior: well in acting he IS her junior, there's nothing wrong with admitting that with the press.. also, at this point honestly is it even relevant if he called her noona or not? in DOTS there are couple times he made fun of her age too, the one who says i love you first (go by age), and another time after that etc.. i can totally picture it's SJK and SHK in real life teasing each other like that, so please, don't make a big deal out of it.

2. we're too focused on SJK, what he does, what he says, but instead should focus on SHK. Ok so SJK said this actress and that actress most beautiful in korea, whatever, but have you ever seen SHK SOOOO radiant, so happy, smiling and couldn't even close her mouth (after the first fist bump) basically she just glows.. it's not the first time she got called the most beautiful actress .. in fact i'm sure all her costars called her that, but i don't think she ever was this happy

3. the kiss: SJK had hotter kisses before, ok .. but what about SHK? have you ever seen her open her mouth for a kiss? I remember in TWTWB there was an intense, VERY closeup kiss scene near the end.. Jo In Sung really pressed his lips against her, looked like she opened, but didn't.. but with SJK, so natural, so open, so sweet, just like lovers...

so maybe SJK is just a PR pro that it's hard to interpret his actions sometimes, SHK of course is also a pro but she's never flirty or that open in public.. so for her to act like this (hello, how many IG uploads) and all the other clues, i'm very sure they're dating, are you kidding me? how is that even a question? hehehe

18 minutes ago, ss2016 said:

hi everyone, just want to say a few things

1. SJK called her noona in the PC, or calling himself her junior: well in acting he IS her junior, there's nothing wrong with admitting that with the press.. also, at this point honestly is it even relevant if he called her noona or not? in DOTS there are couple times he made fun of her age too, the one who says i love you first (go by age), and another time after that etc.. i can totally picture it's SJK and SHK in real life teasing each other like that, so please, don't make a big deal out of it.

I'm sorry for being ugly about this, but nobody is making a big deal of it. We're just being giddy and having fun, all right? Well, at least, I am. And what's wrong with finding that part interesting? For as long as I've been on this thread, we've always had fun talking about the way he addresses her at events, so, what's the difference now? 

@joongkyo mood much? LOL. 

You are hilarious when you're mad. 

I just wanted to say thank you to all for your contributions to this thread! I really enjoyed the time we've spent together here. I am sad that the drama has ended. I will continue to support this couple in silent. I will not be active as I am now but I will be around everyday.  I know I don't say much, but normally, I don't say anything at all. It was nice to have a chance to talk to you all In this thread. Keep up the good work and wish you all nothing but the best in life. HUGS!!

Archived