[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

For SHK, to me it's quality vs quantity. By being selective, people always remembers her ads. Look at how Laneige is thankful to her seriously 

Plus the guy has to earn money to prepare for his wedding and take care of his SongSong children in the future. Delulu

Wahhh.. i have been gone all day and only be able to read the post but unable to post :( ..

and as usual the thread have moved so fast... will have to back read later on..

Moving on... I'll be watching ep 16 with you alll... :wub: can't wait to know how the story unfolds..

I hope there will be more lovey dovey scene too hehe..

@Bambiina saw your post a while back.. we will always be in the same teammm... #teamkikyo4ever... :wub:

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Girls .. I hope we accept Songsong as one ... :D .  THET ARE ONE ... to me .  Always ONE TEAM

#teamkikyo #kikyonation #kikyonatic #kikyo4ever... 

Aish... just do one with SJK already. . Anything. . CF, photoshoot, anything. . Chaebal. .

You guys think if we collect a dollar from every SS shipper. . We can gather enough funds? 

Oh wait.. how abt we pitch it as a charitable event.. we know how kind hearted our 2 are.. ' save the crazed shippers' 

2 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Wahhh.. i have been gone all day and only be able to read the post but unable to post :( ..

and as usual the thread have moved so fast... will have to back read later on..

Moving on... I'll be watching ep 16 with you alll... :wub: can't wait to know how the story unfolds..

I hope there will be more lovey dovey scene too hehe..

@Bambiina saw your post a while back.. we will always be in the same teammm... #teamkikyo4ever... :wub:

Demm.. I have big tumb .. typo typo typo ... :sigh: Off topic ... huahahahahhagagagaga.. 8 minutes to go

1 minute ago, songsong6416 said:

Plus the guy has to earn money to prepare for his wedding. Delulu

Lol, you do know that if SongSong get married it will be the most Private affair in the world right?.

Remember the covert operations?

1. Operation NYC.

2. Operation April Dinner.

3. Operation Air Port.

and just generally their whole life..lol.

I think they might fly all their friends somewhere like an island and get married there. 

Too bad Song-Song won't be together to watch the ending. Now the withdrawal's starting to kick in!! :tears: 

Please let's hold each other's hand. Any kind soul who can give me a fast subbing site since I'll be leaving for HK a few hours after DoTS live broadcast. And I don't want to get late to the party again. I reallllly want to spaz with you guys. How I wish I can livestream 

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Lol, you do know that if SongSong get married it will be the most Private affair in the world right?.

Should we send an investigation team led by Captain JoongKyo to New York to report about the wedding? Delulu

By the way, should I camp here for the recaps or should I move to DOTS thread? I prefer camping here. Thanks

32 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@ZarraJae how can I miss ur name chinggu. Where have u been?

@Bambiina- thanks for remembering me. I come here everyday and read all the awesome posts. I love our SongSong couple and Dots as much as you do and maybe even more :D. However u girls are always a step ahead of me. Rest assured I share your love and everyone else's love for this two beautiful people and I pray that all our wishes for them will be realised!

And I'll just add that I love the scene of them two hugging in that last scene and how SJK rub his hands up and down SHK's back...oooo *faint*

Mo Yeon walks away from Shi Jin's embrace. Sits on the ground and cries. Next scene, she's pummeling his chest. Next, she has her back to him, and she's telling him her thoughts. And finally, she hugs him again :) Good embrace :)

It's snowing in Uruk. Myeong Joo steps outside and holds her hand out ... Not too far away, it's Dae Young slowly walking towards her ... His arm's in a  sling.

How the heck did these guys survive? DY faces MJ and talks to her. She's in tears. She pounds his chest. He kisses her, but she continues hitting him. They kiss again, and she finally accepts him.

Haha. Ki Bum is in charge of the new batch of soldiers.

Archived