[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wow Dispatch made sure to snap a shot of Jin Goo at the airport but didn't care for SJK and/or SHK the day they headed to Hong Kong or when they returned? Something is quite off here. Dispatch, I see what you did there. :phew:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, look at this proof! (I don't mean proof as in evidence. It's proof as it relates to printing.) There are so many stills we've never seen before! I wonder if this is for a photobook or a cd booklet.

SQ5kMM.jpg

Okay ... I'm definitely getting this photo essay ... 

khLZpm.jpg

Source: DCInside

2 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Well. There's a news on Kpop Herald states that today the actors can't join the staff for watching the last episode bcs of their hectic schedule :( 

That means no songsong couple selfie :( 

Awwww ... bummer. I can understand, Song Joong Ki especially, who is so much in demand.

Do you have a link to the article?

@joongkyo and @melissala thanks so much for the updates on the getting together tonight :D Hopefully we will get some pictures. I just love all the cast and crew of DotS, they are so so supportive of each other and very supportive of uri couple.

Good thing about pre-produced drama, they get to watch their drama at the same time with viewers, it must be such an exciting experience for them.

Btw, if SHK post this pic in her IG, I will die...

TAbfusU.jpg

Those biceps though, love the way he clenched his fists.

When he hugs her, he's literally trapping her petite body, pulling her close with no gap between them. And that what makes it more intense. I still can get over with the hug scene. SJK is not one with big body full of muscle, his body is just nice and fits perfectly with uri Kyo. Match made in heaven. Can they just make babies already? 

I have a feeling the tent scene will not be an innocent one, the preview make it looks like a playful act from SJ, but preview usually misleading, so let's see... I'm becoming byeontae now, huhu... 

Hi all...

I'm a silent reader and a newbie hear.

So happy to find this group. I really appriciate all of your research about kikyo/songsong couple.

@joongkyo would you please send me the fact that u cant share here?

Really desperate to know more n more about them.

*Praying SHK x SJK will come to KBS*

Am crying bucket again watching SHK acting,,,I agree with u guys both SHK n SJK should work together again in Period drama with more tear jerking scene...am gonna watch it even my eyes go fluffy....

Ok back to HK IG deleted pict. Which is already screenshot by thousand of fans...kikiki....what with post and delete games...hahaha...are they arguing bout the pict.? And the loser have to take down the picture...gosh I love being delulu....:blush::blush::blush: Coz they are so cute when they arguing...

*AND I STILL CANT MOVE ON FROM THE REUNION HUGGING SCENE*

Damn SJK and his sexy body! Look at that muscular arm in the first pic! I'm thinking this scene was filmed earlier on when he was still pretty buff. Hopefully seeing his body this way really gives him grief about his body now and encourages him to workout again! Kekeke. 

So there's a chance SongSong won't be there tonight? That's a bummer. Then there's really no point of having that get together. My delusional mind is thinking if they refuse to show up then they're probably watching it together at home. I'd be sad if one shows up but the other doesn't. 

In regards to the tent scene, can we please get a steamy hot scene accompanied by a deep passionate kiss? I think YSJ and KMY deserve it. I think we, as the audience, deserve it. Also, it wouldn't hurt to have them topless too. Well SJK anyway and show SHK's bare shoulders. LOL. I realize I may be asking for too much but hey one can only wish! I hope their bed scene, if there is one, was filmed prior to SJK's injury. I would hate it if the scene was toned down because of it. Though I don't see anything wrong with a woman on top position. Alright excuse my byuntae mind. We've just been trolled too much that I feel they owe it to us LOL. And I just can't accept GooWon having a hotter scene than SongSong. I already know they'll be in a hotel for their scene since MJ said she'd check them into a hotel to fight things out for an entire week. Bleh!

Hi there!

I happen to read this article from another soompi thread, written by Jiwon Yu on 13 April.  It is regarding a Fanmade video showing Yoo Si Jin's (Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon's (Song Hye Kyo) Lives Before Reincarnation. Thought it will be interesting to share while waiting for the final episode to be aired...

Watch: “Descendants of the Sun” Fan Video Shows Song Joong Ki’s and Song Hye Kyo’s Lives Before Reincarnation

Repost: 

As many parodies of “Descendants of the Sun” are being made with the drama coming to a close, a new fan video was released showing Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) having met in their past lives before being reincarnated to meet again.

The fan video is titled “What If Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon Met in Their Past Lives?” and the story is set in historical times. The creator of the video edited Song Joong Ki’s parts in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and Song Hye Kyo’s parts in “Hwang Jin Yi” together to illustrate their individual lives.

The video goes back and forth from the past and current times. The caption, “We were repeatedly in love in a different time,” shows that they have met before, too, before meeting in present times.

Song Joong Ki gets hurt while running away in the past, and the video changes to when Song Hye Kyo is treating his wounds in the present.

This smooth transition and story flow is making viewers point out that the creator of this fan video is very talented, proved by other videos this user made on the channel. 

Enjoy and always support this excellent couple :D Really a perfect match made in heaven!!

5 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

SHK" I'd like to work with SJK again...." Girl that is very telling WHY?........ WHO BETTER TO WORK WITH THAN YOUR FUTURE HUBBY AM I RIGHT LADIES!!!!

• CHEMISTRY ALREADY ESTABLISHED
  • THEY KNOW EACH OTHER COMFORT ZONES...... BUT FOR THEM THEY HAVE FREE REIGN LOL 
  • 0% JEALOUSY! 
  • THE FEELING GOING TO WORK WITH HUBBY..... PRICELESS
  • SKINSHIP & KISS SCENES BELONG TO ONE MAN...... AND ONE WOMAN
  • 100% trust because EACH OF THEM WILL HAVE HAWK EYES ON EACH OTHER LOL
  • Builds on relationship

*She has only mentioned this one other time (wanting to work with a previous costar) and that was when she worked with actor Takeshi Kaneshiro before and he ended up being one of the men that she considered as one of her ideal type men ... It was her costar in the movie "Crossing"  

IS IT SAFE TO SAY SJK IS NOW HER IDEAL MAN........ 

HINTS! HINTS! HINTS! AND MORE HINTS!!! 

just to add what i found on wiki ... 

Takeshi Kaneshiro is known for trying to avoid the media spotlight. He has been quoted as saying “If one day I get married and have kids, I will probably be one of those men who really care for the family. I will eat at home every day, and help with the chores and take care of the children.” ~he sounds like JoongKi :wub::wub:

Sorry guys, in the latest news posted by news media it seems the cast of DOTS will not be joining the staff in the viewing party. As this party was a last minute decision and the actors are already committed to other schedules like product cf, foreign shoots etc.

So very disappointed. 

Hopefully at least SHK will update us with something on Instagram since she's not got any schedules that I know of.

Hello people. I am newbie here. Just signed up.

I have learnt about DOTS last monday and I already rewatched it three times. Silly me. 

My friend, who introduced me to DOTS, calls me obsessed. Honestly, if she saw some of you, she would stop calling me that. 

Its been first time in years, I have joined forums and followed a TV show like this and first time ever that I have shipped someone so badly. I really hope these two are dating irl and if so, I am glad they have been able to keep it relatively private from public. 

That way, they can get privacy to deepen their connection and just be with each other without anyone interfering. Though honestly, I cant wait to finally hear confirmation on this from the two of them. They are really sweet.

I also wanted to share my opinion on last scene from episode 15. I think hug is more appropriate since kiss is a way to show love, passion, lust and just all around hunger for the other person. When I think of kiss, its more like showing affection and love.

On the other hand, the final scene was about our captain seeing his favourite doctor for the first time in over a year. So of course he was gonna hug her. Hug, in my opinion, represents a kind of comfort, to be finally able to just hold his beloved in arms and never let go.

So it was very appropriate, instead of just passionately kissing her, to just hold her and let her know, that he is real and she is not imagining it. And he is not going anywhere and he just wants to hold her and never let go. To comfort her after such a long time. And captain was very protective of her, so by this hug, he also made sure that she knows, he is gonna be there for her and he is gonna keep her safe in his arms. 

She didnt need to see a sign of love from him, she knew he loved her, What she needes was to feel that comfort, to be held in his arms. To feel, that he is real and he is there. Hug is a kind of connection that cannot be shown in any other way. And this hug between them showed that Captain just wanted to hold her in his arms, to let her know, he missed her. He loves her and he needs to hold her and never wants to let her go, again. 

And honestly, I think, just like many of you, that it is far more than just simple acting. There is a deep connection and trust between them, that goes beyong just colleagues. In each scene, the level of emotions they show, is far surpassing a pure acting. They may be amazing actors, but what they are showing, is not acting. It is real and they cannot hide it. So I hope I am not getting ahead of myself too much and this is heading the direction it should. I wish them the best and hope they will act or already are acting on their true feelings that everyone knows they have for each other.

And I want to say a big thanks to all our detectives here in this thread. Without them, we would be kept in the dark and not know even half of whats going on. I also want to say, that even with all that following and deduction and everything, they still respect the privacy of our beloved couple and that is how it should be. And with what I saw, most fans are honourable and respecting it too. Thats why I think, that they could come out and say it loud and proud. And they would receive a lot of support from us. I also have this feeling, that there might be a huge announcement awaiting our ship in next 2-3 weeks. 

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

Damn SJK and his sexy body! Look at that muscular arm in the first pic! I'm thinking this scene was filmed earlier on when he was still pretty buff. Hopefully seeing his body this way really gives him grief about his body now and encourages him to workout again! Kekeke. 

So there's a chance SongSong won't be there tonight? That's a bummer. Then there's really no point of having that get together. My delusional mind is thinking if they refuse to show up then they're probably watching it together at home. I'd be sad if one shows up but the other doesn't. 

In regards to the tent scene, can we please get a steamy hot scene accompanied by a deep passionate kiss? I think YSJ and KMY deserve it. I think we, as the audience, deserve it. Also, it wouldn't hurt to have them topless too. Well SJK anyway and show SHK's bare shoulders. LOL. I realize I may be asking for too much but hey one can only wish! I hope their bed scene, if there is one, was filmed prior to SJK's injury. I would hate it if the scene was toned down because of it. Though I don't see anything wrong with a woman on top position. Alright excuse my byuntae mind. We've just been trolled too much that I feel they owe it to us LOL. And I just can't accept GooWon having a hotter scene than SongSong. I already know they'll be in a hotel for their scene since MJ said she'd check them into a hotel to fight things out for an entire week. Bleh!

Ok, your post sure brings my mind to the gutter, LOL. Please continue... 

I can even accept to see only their shadows from outside the tent, that's how desperate I am for their bed scene :sweatingbullets: For such an explosive chemistry if they don't end up in bed, then the writers are really wasting an opportunity. Okay, I should stop here.

@geronimoooo

Hello, welcome to the tread :D So happy to read your post. If they kiss there I think I might just went all crazy, just like you say the hug is perfect, the feeling is even more intimate thanks to their level of comfortness (is there such a word? :sweatingbullets:) with each other. 

Archived