[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

31 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

SHK" I'd like to work with SJK again...." Girl that is very telling WHY?........ WHO BETTER TO WORK WITH THAN YOUR FUTURE HUBBY AM I RIGHT LADIES!!!!

• CHEMISTRY ALREADY ESTABLISHED
  • THEY KNOW EACH OTHER COMFORT ZONES...... BUT FOR THEM THEY HAVE FREE REIGN LOL 
  • 0% JEALOUSY! 
  • THE FEELING GOING TO WORK WITH HUBBY..... PRICELESS
  • SKINSHIP & KISS SCENES BELONG TO ONE MAN...... AND ONE WOMAN
  • 100% trust because EACH OF THEM WILL HAVE HAWK EYES ON EACH OTHER LOL
  • Builds on relationship

*She has only mentioned this one other time (wanting to work with a previous costar) and that was when she worked with actor Takeshi Kaneshiro before and he ended up being one of the men that she considered as one of her ideal type men ... It was her costar in the movie "Crossing"  

She once mentioned she wants to work again with CTH, at least he is married, so I no worry. Wow, it is good to hear she wants to work with SJK again. @lovely_skham_stv how do you know this? 

IS IT SAFE TO SAY SJK IS NOW HER IDEAL MAN........ 

Hahaha.....

HINTS! HINTS! HINTS! AND MORE HINTS!!! 

I DEMAND SOME BABY MAKING TIME IN THE LAST EPISODE!!! (AHEM OR IN REAL LIFE WHICHEVER) TO MAKE UP FOR MY INCESSANT WAILING AND THE AMOUNT OF TEARS I HAD COULD FILL MULTIPLE BUCKETS!!! 

i 'll support for the unity of kikyo, one for all and all for one. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yall have really fast eyes!! hahaha. i wonder why she deleted it tho. i mean there's no use  anymore because people have saved it and it's already everywhere. hmmm. and out of all the pics, it had to be the one of joongki's close up. did she realize that her instagram feed already had TOO MUCH joongki in it and is basically regretting making everyone else suspicious. XD

49 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

SHK" I'd like to work with SJK again...." Girl that is very telling WHY?........ WHO BETTER TO WORK WITH THAN YOUR FUTURE HUBBY AM I RIGHT LADIES!!!!

• CHEMISTRY ALREADY ESTABLISHED
  • THEY KNOW EACH OTHER COMFORT ZONES...... BUT FOR THEM THEY HAVE FREE REIGN LOL 
  • 0% JEALOUSY! 
  • THE FEELING GOING TO WORK WITH HUBBY..... PRICELESS
  • SKINSHIP & KISS SCENES BELONG TO ONE MAN...... AND ONE WOMAN
  • 100% trust because EACH OF THEM WILL HAVE HAWK EYES ON EACH OTHER LOL
  • Builds on relationship

*She has only mentioned this one other time (wanting to work with a previous costar) and that was when she worked with actor Takeshi Kaneshiro before and he ended up being one of the men that she considered as one of her ideal type men ... It was her costar in the movie "Crossing"  

IS IT SAFE TO SAY SJK IS NOW HER IDEAL MAN........ 

HINTS! HINTS! HINTS! AND MORE HINTS!!!

IKR! She really fangirled over Takeshi! 

Awshucks! To think Mrs Song is fangirling over Mr Song now.... 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

The way Song Joong Ki's manly hand naturally stroke Song Hye Kyo's lower back downward and gently pull her body up against his is so enticing. He did this same intimate gesture during the balcony kiss. Not only do their upper portions mold together but their lower portions too, leaving not a single space to set boundaries. They share that magnetic pull, a law of sexual attraction, where one's sense of personal space changes and allows the desirable counterpart into their comfort zone without even noticing. And with this, subconsciously their body parts below the belt will want to come in contact too. It's human nature. :P 

Tsk tsk so graphic but me likes!! The is the kind of things they put in our heads with that kind of hug 

I'm emotionally drained and dehydrated from all the tears shed.  SHK you are the prettiest onion cutting ninja to grace the screen ever.   Less than an hour of DOTS left!  I don't want to go back to normal life without MY and SJ :bawling:

4/14 is Black Valentines Day in SK.  Hope our SongSong CP can spend quality time together and gift us with lovey dovey pictures together go feed our delulu minds

I was trying to catch up on my American shows and saw this! 

DOTS is now available in HULU for my US based girlfriends. Gaaaaah! Now I can fully watch SHK & SJK in HD and in bigger screen all over again! 

*I know I should be posting it on the other thread but these 2 are my main BAE's! 

Spoiler

0C661345-2557-4126-9E0F-121E06B9F667.png

I'm off to bed now, seriously!! LOL. 

@mizuki85 our poor heart :).  Agreed with you, whoever our kyo chooses to be her life time partner, we send them our blessing, we feel happy for her, a sense of achievement to me too.  Can't stop visiting all spots that she belongs to. I don't really ship, but will give good support and Yes, pray that this will be her last ship.  Can't wait for tonight and future news of them.:wub:

Am hopeful that they both will turn up later to catch ep 16 live! Just the thought of knowing they are watching it together with millions of people watching everywhere just sends this extra excitement of watching ep 16 later. it's 5.15pm in Seoul now so KBS please feed us with pictures of our OTP together before the show starts! 

1 hour ago, mizuki85 said:

Reveal hidden contents

And the most important thing that we can't get rid of it, kyo had 2 previous relationship not in a very good timing (it means they have obstacles in and outside themselves), esp. the last experience she had with that man in the garden, she loved him and vice versa but then there was a hurdle ruining that. Gosh, they are not mean to be. (At least, I m happy with it. I want her to be with somebody else. Sorry, I focus on kyo, not sjk because I m a fan of her, and now a fan of him for  kyo).

And kikyo have all they can have to be husband-wife potentials, plus, damn it, I love to say this, unlike shipping with other co stars that always ends up with the fans of bash her, ...I m mad at it actually, who the heck they are), both fans mostly approve these two. Both KYONASTICS-HYEBARAGI AND KIAILE (I read from hanie_s IG, both hyebaragi and kiaile have the same meaning"wings" what so coincidence, approve kikyo (@segafanlady I once more quote you). 

Yes @mizuki85. @ilovesjk said that most of SJK fans are mature and not selfish. The same for SHK's fans. So basically, fans of both of them would support them as long as they are happy. And as far as we can see, they are very happy now. I think they will even more happy knowing that they have the support (instead of the bashing) of their fans. 

Hoping and praying that despite their busy schedules, they'll have private time for each other. Like maybe scheduling each other's work commitments. So that when he's really busy she'd be free. And when she has tons of work, he's already finished his. My other otp lasted more than 7 years because they did this scheme. Lol and they're still together now. :wub:

Our KiKyo couple, fighting!

4 hours ago, joongkyo said:

PEOPLE!!... LOGGED BACK IN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT SHK deleted that picture of SJK.......LOL...WONDER WHY?. It's okay Kyo, your *real fans* know what you meant to do there!...kekeke..

I need to stop giggling!!

@joongkyo How I love reading your post! Everytime I see your name especially along with big texts, my heart does skip a beat and I feel like I'm holding my breath cuz I'm nervous and excited at the same time of what I'm going to read haha. I love and appreciate all the news you share with us, all your analysis and translation. We're really grateful to have you with us here. I'm always a silent reader but today I think it's time for me to jump out to show you my admiration!

Also, I wanna say hi to all friends here in the songsong/ kikyo ship. Because of our love for SJK and SHK couple, we're all united here despite our differences. I'm glad I found this thread and be able to read everyone's posts.

That's all. I just wanna say hi and THANK YOU YOU ALL FOR THIS AMAZING THREAD. Today is the last day airing of dots but I guess the love story of our kikyo have just begun. I hope in this thread we'll keep sharing and supporting them. In kikyo, we trust. <3

Today was the deadline to submit your Song Joong Ki questions to K-pop Herald. I hope some of you sent yours in! :) I just sent mine in---about 2 minutes before the deadline. LOL. I submitted 8 questions (since the article didn't give a limit). I hope the questions they ask him will elicit Joong Ki to give answers that'll have us rejoicing in this thread and keep our ship sailing solidly! :) 

Okay, off to back read :) 

3 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

The way Song Joong Ki's manly hand naturally stroke Song Hye Kyo's lower back downward and gently pull her body up against his is so enticing. He did this same intimate gesture during the balcony kiss. Not only do their upper portions mold together but their lower portions too, leaving not a single space to set boundaries. They share that magnetic pull, a law of sexual attraction, where one's sense of personal space changes and allows the desirable counterpart into their comfort zone without even noticing. And with this, subconsciously their body parts below the belt will want to come in contact too. It's human nature. :P 

Clicking like is not enough so I have to quote this and make a reply. That's what I think too but the way you describe everything is just ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE @ilovesjk!

@joongkl85 now that she deleted the post, it looks more suspicious.isn't it? so, we know that there must be something going on. she's could just keep that pic in her IG. LOL

@ilovesjk I couldn't agree more with you. I just love how he put his hand on KMY's backhead. I never seen that kind of hugs in k-drama which is so emotional. Tbh, i love all their hugging scene in this drama, i like the way YSJ/SJK hugs KMY/SHK and vice versa. One can't deny how superb their chemistry is. 

@twtwb I just love reading your post. SHK sure is a very talented actress and she did not become an A-list actress for no reason. 

AND about the dinner tonight, i don't care if JG will not attend because all i care is song-song couple :w00t: 

@oetoria15 Pardon my delulu since my first impression about the news Joong Ki becomes the new face of Jeju Air is "so proud of him" and the second is "Is it also related to Mrs. Song?" :lol: (as far as I know from Kyo Vietnamese fanpage, Jeju Island is her favorite travel place :))

Finally off work and reading everyone's posts makes me smile and takes the fatigue away! I'm happy and thankful to be in the right thread shipping this couple in real life cos all of you are lovely individuals who just want the best and happiness for our song2 couple! And some comments rly do crack me up omg this thread puts any other sleuthing agencies or whatnots to shame with the way y'all analyse stuff! Srsly my life has been extra colourful ever since dots started and now it's ending soon but I hope news of this couple will continue to reign everywhere! We can always rely on one another for the major withdrawal symptoms we're gonna get tonight! 

I laughed out loud when that SJK closeup was deleted from SHK's insta! I can't help but think SJK was probably having too much fun with her instagram (get your own dude!! But maybe not, so that your gf can cont uploading it for you!) and she was embarrassed so she deleted when she finally could lmao! Why oh why are you two so adorable at your age! And I like how some of you mused that SHK uploads significant events or pictures or people or objects in her life and the fact SJK has appeared more times on her insta is pretty telling! It's okay unnie, we are all patiently waiting here lolll. Till whenever y'all are ready and trust me, we are all more than ready to embrace em news! 

And I can't wait to stream the last ep tonight with all of you and knowing dots cast (which I hope song2 are able to make it too plsssssssss!!) will be watching it too! It's like a huge global drama party for THE most popular drama of the year in the world rn I dare say! 

/big hugs to all of you here cos I'm in a happy anticipating mood hehe 

Archived