[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I just love this pic! it's like they are telling us that "We're all in this together" :wub: We are so lucky that we have our Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. We love them and THEY Love us back. :wub: I cried when i saw this picture. because i know and i believe that time has come for those who patiently waited :wub:

Sorry guys i am not so active posting here coz of my work (should i quit my job? HAHA). but thank you all for updating our "Songsong/KiKyo house" :wub: 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAAAHHHHH CANT STOP WONT STOP SMILING. THIS IS INSANE :wub:

THOSE BTS VIDEOS SPEAK SO MUCH OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. HOW ON EARTH DID SJK (WHO SHE HASNT EVEN WORKED WITH BEFORE) GATHER SO MUCH COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE TO BE DOING THAT (PUNCHING AND TEASING) TO SHK!!!!!??? THAT IS A RELATIONSHIP ON ANOTHER LEVEL. 

Don't know if it was already discussed as I haven't finished reading all your posts yet but I wonder what is Dispatch trying to tell us by "now we only have to wait a day to see them" ?

Btw I completely skipped the "comradeship" part lol. Why are they all trying to brainwashing us so bad ? 

11 minutes ago, BlossomFlowers22 said:

Don't know if it was already discussed as I haven't finished reading all your posts yet but I wonder what is Dispatch trying to tell us by "now we only have to wait a day to see them" ?

Btw I completely skipped the "comradeship" part lol. Why are they all trying to brainwashing us so bad ? 

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES.

I think they meant Ep 13 of DotS tommorow. Lol.

Uwa~ they just had to make my day perfect! Seriously guys, today couldn't have been better! I love that SJK and SHK just acted naturally, no holds barred, just them enjoying the event (and being together lol). May the heavens bless their souls for making this day possible. :wub:

Shall we all do a group hug? Or a group fist bump for that matter. <3

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

5 pictures in one day!. SJK what have you done to SHK!. or maybe it's SJK using her phone 

so he should have an IG acct now, as in now!!! :w00t: & then we'll see a pic of them together as his 1st post! :w00t: (ok, my delulu mind strikes again :bawling::bawling::bawling:)

Maybe SJK stole her phone and did this to us 

Or plot twist Mrs. Park took pity on us and gave us these pictures as reimbursement! 

Either way I can smell what what they are trying to do :)

"Oh look at us we are such good friends yea FRIENDS did I mention FRIENDS?" 

Nice try Song-Song couple.....those pics aren't giving one vibe of friendship 

Oh gosh...am exhausted to much sweetness and madness....how could they Turn from Ninja couple to Photobomb couple....kyahhhhh...please spare this ahjuma heart....

look ok at no. Of comment on HY IG already 10k plus...power of SongSong Troopers....

I wonder what is in store for us tomorrow...:glasses::glasses::glasses::glasses::glasses:

And I will stay in this ship to infinity and beyond!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

37 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL POSTS THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY ON FIRE!!!!!!,  IM SO TIRED BUT SO HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME.  WAKING UP TO THE BEST THINGS A SHIPPER COULD ASK FOR!

WOW I AM SOOO INCREDIBLY HAPPY!!!! THE 4 PERSONAL PICS ARE CLEARLY #RELATIONSHIP GOALS.

So to answer the question? Why now? why post selfies together now? 

My opinion is TO PROVE THAT THEY DID IT ON THEIR OWN TERMS!

They are FULLY aware the impact this has on fans and the amount of people that consistently support them to be together romantically and yet to post it anyways. Was clear that they weren't going to let the media catch them being intimate together because they new it was bound to happen. It is very possible that BOTH of them discussed that the more they hide and refrain from being how they normally are the MORE people will hound them and be relentless with trying to catch them. This way they would nip that in the bud. EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE CLOSE, AND EVERYONE KNOWS THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER, SO ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, ITS A BOLD STATEMENT JUST BY THE 4 PICTURES AND THEIR INTERACTIONS AT THE PC.  It all made sense when HK paparazzi bombarded their dinner the first night, and everyone was not pleased because why they weren't in control. THIS IS THEIR LIVES WHETHER THEY WANT TO SIT TOGETHER OR NOT AND POST PICTURES AND FIST BUMP AND GO ON NY TRIPS AND TEA DATES THAT SHOULD BE THEIR CHOICE AND NO ONE BE IN CONTROL OF THAT OTHER THEN THEMSELVES. To me the debate whether its media play? Come one seriously? IT IS ALREADY A HUGE HIT ANYWAYS THEM BEING IN THE SAME FRAME WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET HUGE HITS ANYWAYS... THERE IS NO NEED TO BE DINING OUT OR SHARING SELFIES. This is to CLEARLY SHOW THAT......

HEY WORLD, THIS IS US AND WERE HAPPY. PLEASE SUPPORT US!

*Besides I think a part of this was very strategic in a way because DOTS is ending soon and their maybe a revelation soon here...... 

*I also wanted to address the question on her rating of SJK in his military uniform...how SHK said "Beautiful, He gets an A+, 100%" (I think the reason she said that was because she truly felt that because after that 007 mission to get her in without EVERYONE noticing was DAEBAK ONLY YSJ could have done that ever so SMOOTHLY and then we get this gif. SJK COULDN'T HELP BUT SOLIDIFY IS HAPPINESS WITH NONE OTHER THAN........

* The more they are in front of the media, I believe that BOTH are getting more comfortable with it all in a sense where they will be their for each other, support each other and lastly protect each other. (whether if its not knowing where to go or, or what he and she said or even ULTIMATELY SHOWING their attraction towards each other (this was not at all forced) YOU CANT FAKE THAT SMILE AND THE SHEER HAPPINESS THESE TWO ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING BEING NEXT TO EACH OTHER. It probably helped that it was just the two of them and its their 2nd conference and there was ALOT LESS pressure since DOTS is already a PHENOM! This PC really showcases their true kiddish like nature and their constant watchful gaze of eachother. HE and SHE will always have one eye everyone and the other on each other. NOW THATS A RELATIONSHIP.

These two by far are my FAVES! 

1st pic: THEIR EXPRESSIONS especially hers, You can tell that its not just a simple o Im going to pose for this picture as he's my colleague, cause she typically uses the same expression for the rest of the staff that has posted a picture of her and them. Anyone who's STALKED her Instagram knows that this playful "Im bad " pose is just the pose she makes when SHE IS REALLY HAPPY AND SURROUNDED BY SOMEONE WHO IS CLOSE TO HER and no I don't mean proximity :blush:

*THIS WAS SJK IDEA TO POST THIS PIC SO ULTIMATELY THIS HAS A SLIGHT EDGE OVER THE 2nd pic

2nd Pic: The feeling I got out of this picture as that they ARE EXTREMELY ALIKE. VERY COMPATIBLE. If they wanted to fans to believe that they are close colleagues they WOULDN'T POSE LIKE THIS OR GIVE THAT "THIS IS MY GF AND BF VIBE" They could have taken a GROUP pic. Heck 1 pic would have caused a frenzy but 4. Turns out they destroyed the internet instead. THIS SIMPLE AND YET VERY EFFECTIVE, WILL GIVE PEOPLE STRONGER BELIEFS THEY ARE TOGETHER (without actually admitting to it) AND THEY ARE ENJOYING IT (rumours, attention that  BOTH give to each other). SO US SHIPPERS SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER AND CONTINUE THEIR RELATIONSHIP. 

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES.

SHIP ON LADIES GOSH APRIL 5TH IS OFFICIALLY SONGSONG DAY! IF THIS ISNT A DECLARATION OF LOVE, THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! :blush:

Girl your post exactly I wanna write. Well enough. They are real agent of FBI and blessing couple. We just need to keep sailing, in some hours we will arrive safely :heart:

Archived