[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo Thanks for the translations! I'm over the moon right now! Call me crazy & pervy but in the first NG, it seriously looked like SJK was staring at her bosoms and it made her uncomfortable. Though her clothes does a good job burying those, SHK is actually well endowed in that area. :P She stepped away and asked him where he was looking at, bringing her hand to cover her chest. She covered it up by asking, "are you looking at my shoulder"? That's what I think. Just look at SJK's eyes prior to SHK messing up. Also, why would she feel uncomfortable if he looked at her shoulder? Doesn't make sense. HAHA! Naughty SJK and SHK! Wonder what kind of talks they be having off cam to result to this naughty horse play. :phew:

Okay, so I guess Hong Kong didn't get the memo. Different clothes but same poses? Cmon, you can do better than that! So they had 4 interviews? Which means we will get 4 sets of images? Hopefully the other two they change up to poses! By the way that's SHK's hair stylist! The interesting hair stylist that was also present at SJK's cf shoot. :phew: (this face is literally my face for these two, seriously)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha finally a picture, but of course someone else had to be there.  Should have been Ms. Park instead.  She's an integral part of the ship.

and unless she's leaving awfully late, she's staying for the night.  though leaving late or really early would be good for her.  

@alleverything nope, her case is different :) . They'd never make it that obvious

BUT

Guys, I don't want you all to die after all the excitement today but here's another thing to prove that they are in fact dating!. Yes, they are!

Notice anything familiar in these two pictures?. Today in HK

BD4Gmz.jpg

2 weeks ago SJK shooting his LG Bamboo salt CF 

25869073336_f6fe007602_b.jpg

In case you guys still don't get the connection - It's SHK's personal hair stylist *Hye Young Lee . So what is SHK's stylist doing at SJK's cf shooting?. And, no she's not a free lancer - she only works for SHK. Looks like GF takes good care of BF.

AND, BAM, THAT'S HOW YOU SOLVE A CASE 

Dispatch, I just did all your work for you. Now please send me a check.

Just now, alleverything said:

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY

inderdaad hoor... ik ben heel erg blij! ongelooflijk en geweldig ik moet dit zeggen aan jou schat.. 

indeed! I am so very happy! unbelieveable and amazing I must tell you this honey...

Archived