[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t post in DOTs main thread anymore… I cannot post without gushing. I am afraid to post in DOTS and see my post transferred here :D

I can’t stop gushing .. I can’t stop spamming … every 1 minute I feel that I just need to repeat myself.. been repeating almost the same thing over and over again ..

I wish I know more about them before so that I could provide you gals some good .. read-worthy information .. :D

I never thought I would witness today .. I never thought that SJK will be so compatible with SHK .. I never never never thought the chemistry will be gigantic infinity kinda chemistry …

I have this stupid fool wish .. that SHK/SJK reads our crazy analysis ..

I want them to know how much they affected me … their happiness is rubbing off on me ..  We only wish nothing but the best for both of them .. I wish SHK realized she has such loyal/protective fans that will standby her.

I confess that last night I include them in my ‘dua’ (after prayer) .. to let them find happiness ..

@Tien Le

- I need grup hug 

I translated the BTS hangul subtitle translation and the translation is almost like @joongkyo except that she first said why are you looking somewhere else? Then proceeded to ask why is he looking at her shoulder.

Then the translation for what SJK said after that is a little weird but something a long thenlines of "so that it is bearable?"

Then if you watch the BTS further there is this part where SJK close his eyes and the caption is translated as..."altogether, the eye potato"

Lol. 

THIS POST WAS REQUESTED BY @pinkcaddy - break down off SJK's banmal (casual tone you use with a friend or someone close to you) and format tone (use with older and people who are your seniors)

TAKE 1

He uses a  polite tone to say no 아니요  (ahni-yo), it's not as polite as ahni-mida  which is what SJ would say in the drama but it's not as casual as ahni. But the Ahni-yo, could also be aegyo (being cute) since adding "yo" makes the sound cuter

TAKE 5

He should use "ara-se-yo" or "ar-ghes-imnida" when he hits her shoulder *which is btw...completeley shocking, that's such an oppa thing to do!!!! not someone younger* but he says "arasso" which is causal for "okay, I understand "

@boozle14 hope that answered your question :) 

32 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

TRANSLATIONS FOR BTS  

TAKE 1  

SHK - WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING ? ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY SHOULDER? 

SJK - *LAUGHING* No (but in a cute way, like nooooo) 

SHK - IS IT MY SHOULDER YOU'RE LOOKING AT?

SJK  - (*CAN'T HEAR WHAT HE SAID T___T

TAKE 2

SJK - DEEP BREATH AND CLOSES EYES , basically teasing her since she said he was staring at her shoulder.

SHK - almost beats him up...lol

TAKE 3 

basically she asks him if he wants to have coffee with her so he's being an adorable a*s by acting unresponsive . He's teasing her.

TAKE  4

SHK - want to have coffee with me?

SJK starts laughing like an idiot..lol

I think he said something like he's going to move his gaze down a little?. I guess they're continuing to discuss where he should be looking ?...lol

TAKE 5

SHK - want to have coffee with me?

SJK - Okay, okay *pushes her shoulder*.....man, I'm going crazy.

FINALLY 

SJK manages to control his expressions and SHK clicks her fingers and says "yay...it's done "

IN THE END OF THE BTS , HE SAID THAT HE WON THE STARING CONTEST SINCE SHE BLINKED FIRST!!!! OMG, LORD, SAVE ME!

SHK - I THINK MY EYES WILL POP OUTPx!

SJK - YAAAH!. I WON THIS!!

@joongkyo OMG....  I LOVE YOU...  LOVE LOVE LOVE  !!!!!!!! :heart:

11 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Yep, ViuTv keeps updating their damn FB page ... It looks like I'll be up all night doing upkeep on our own blog with all these endless stream of goodies! LOL.

I think this is the photoshoot that we think ELLE magazine would do???. I don't think they can do another because SHK will go back to SK tonight. But, i'm so grateful with what we have for today because we got to see their wedding/family like photos & able to see their sweet & lovely moment...:wub:

Looks like SongSong couple has moved into real life. :)

The press con was fantastic seeing SJK and SHK so relaxed and happy, there's definitely mutual attraction. 

2 fist bumps  and the starry gazes into each other, come on who does that to your co-stars?  

SJK saying Chinese SHK is very pretty..

That basically telling a story,  it's like watching DOTS YSJ and KMY come to life in the real world.

Then hours later, ViuTV Facebook page releases these these pictures of a photo shoot...blows our minds out.

SJK hand on SHK shoulder, his hand all over her, and SHK is so comfortable with it.

The best picture is SHK sitting on the chair with SJK beside her with hand on her shoulder.

Looks like an engagement picture,.   :)

The chemistry is electric... Looks like love to me...

1 hour ago, Prentiss said:

its either 'hye kyo ah..?' or 'jagiya..'..

and there's 'noona..' 

:tears: i'm so confused..

For me, that's more likely "chinca yo?" That's mean "is it true?" Hi hi

35 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

IN THE END OF THE BTS , HE SAID THAT HE WON THE STARING CONTEST SINCE SHE BLINKED FIRST!!!! OMG, LORD, SAVE ME!

SHK - I THINK MY EYES WILL POP OUT!

SJK - YAAAH!. I WON THIS!!

Shk not saying ''i think my eyes will pop out''   She is saying this feel like staring contest. And of course Sjk will win 'those.

Hello...thanks for everyone's contributions today.

Latest news: Hye Kyo to leave HK tomorrow and SJK will stay for a few more days for holiday with his family

source:baidu

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

GUYS, I FINISHED THE TRANSLATIONS  - IT'S ON PAGE 228 . I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION ANYMORE, SOMEONE GIVE ME  A HUG! I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN DUE TO TOO MUCH HAPPINESS .

:wub::wub::wub: Saranghaeyo! Kamsahamida! 

OMFG!!!! I've lost count how many times I've died todaaaay!!!! My pillow is almost torn into pieces from spazzing and squealing because of KiKyo! OMFG!!! I CANT EVEN!!!!! I'm like going hulk right now!! (But madly inlove)

If SHK was being professional and isn't feeling anything at all.. For sure she can hold out of that staring contest for long. I would've died and drooled, blushed and hide under my hands for the first few seconds while having a seizure if that was me! Who could resist that gaze!!! And pushing SHK sunbae like that??? Only someone incredibly close to her can do that.. And only SJK can do that!!!! Their BTS is no different from KMY and YSJ the gaze, teasing smile and everything. I wonder were his eyes are looking at tho?? YSJ its not like her sweater is see through!!!
I need a CPR NOW!!!!!!

SJK must be tired from standing up, why don't they let him sit and just make SHK sit on his lap! Well, Girl, you've been sitting for too long.  

SJK with his fam that's why shes leaving tom? LOL

Group hug everyone!!! Breathe in, breathe out!!

Okay, this is sucks. I just lost one of my long long post, darn the connection!

Oh gosh, I have watched the press con and now I am grinning like crazy here. To much sweetness!

Everytime JK called her Hye Kyo shi I feel like she seemed to be holding her smile, same as JK. These two are just so obvious! I just can't...

I noticed SJK just can't stand still, he's so active, he keeps swinging right and left, and most of the time his arm is brushing her arm and he seems enjoy it so much. One time SHK was chatting with her translator he can't feel her arm and suddenly drop his arm, it's like: oh her arm is too far now, damn! (In my mind, lol.)

I super love the fist bump, at first SHK was taken a back but after that she was all smilling, I just love her smiles, she's glowing. SJK has done a great job in keeping her happy :D 

When he said she is piao liang, zen de piao liang, I was dead. Isn't he used to be such a smooth talker? But after he said that he went all shy and needed to drink the water in front of him, I was like, oh why the sudden shy JK shi? LOL 

14 minutes ago, triplezg said:

Shk not saying ''i think my eyes will pop out''   She is saying this feel like staring contest. And of course Sjk will win 'those.

made the correction, though I had already mentioned the staring contest above that :) 

Thank you all just awesome day

@joongkyo thanks for the translations in here n shg thread

Haha me too i guess his looking at her b""#t that's why she's being shy.. Naughty

Love the fist bump... Honestly super love it

Wooowww is his family will come.. Hope shg can meet them first before going back

Yess i guess this was the "elle" on "reality" but Really hope they do elle coz elle had caps them before n make the guessing of thre will be photoshoot... But today is daebak.... Thank you Hongkong :heart:

Omg wow what did I come back to!?!?!! TODAY IS TRULY INTERNATIONAL SONG2 COUPLE DAY omfg no joke! Another outfit change (wedding photoshoot part 2) and then the precious precious bts omfg I'm trying to contain my feels in the bus and not grin so widely my cheeks hurt (did I mention I let out an involuntary squeal in the bus when watching it?) 

And thank you you're always a darling for the translations @joongkyo :D 

Ughghhgg these two will be the death and life of all of us here :wub:

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160405/54949984

Appledaily released an article of our songsong couple. Since this article is a bit long, I will simply translate and point out the main points.

Basically following the press con, besides VIUTV who did an interview with the couple, 4 other news outlet did an interview with them, and appledaily was one of them. 

During their shooting in Greece, SJK said he basically didn't have any rest but was constantly shooting. He said he was treating it as a holiday trip with SHKwhen there wasn't any shooting, since the weather was so cold, they mostly stayed at the dormitory (that was the word used in the article) and drank (like how it will be in Ep13 ??!!!)

SHK then said that it has been really interesting shooting some of the scenes, therefore they have had so many NGs (meaning the scene was no good and had to be taken again)  She was also really impressed with the nice scenery in Greece (particularly the seaside). She was saying SJK has been taking care of all the staff, and that he has a positive/ healthy image, and that even though it was the first time they've collaborated/ worked together, it was harmonious and that they had good chemistry (the word used here was 默契 which can mean they have understanding of each other/ that they can work together well/ have good chemistry - a bit hard to convey the meaning of this word in english) 

Archived