[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I dreaming? Daydream? The first beautiful, sweetest dream of my fangirling life is coming true, in HongKong.

I just went around for some minutes and BUM.........I see SongSong together. No, it's not my dream. They are SOOO.......REAL.......

The most precious "dream-come-true" will be their announcement for a wedding.....or dating in near future :wub::wub::wub:.

13 minutes ago, songsquare said:

DID HE REALLY???? OK MY HEART CAN ONLY TAKE MUCH SONG2 IN ONE DAY!!! 

JAGIYA I'M---- :wub:

its either 'hye kyo ah..?' or 'jagiya..'..

and there's 'noona..' 

:tears: i'm so confused..

SJK's semi bulging chest can be seen peeking through his thin tshirt. He lied when he said he lost all the muscles. Maybe because they're only for SHK's eyes to see. :phew: Sorry everyone, I normally like to stay rational and try not to be too delusional but not today. NOT TODAY, I repeat!! Their engagement photos, I love them. :bawling: I feel like a proud mother on her son's wedding day, full of tears of joy!

*runssss

Bow Down to HongKong!! They must have desired and shipped them sooo much that they must expose their couplehood in whatever circumstances .There and then!!...In that case..NA!  give both of you 1 chair and you share.Just give us your couple poses NOW! We need to feast our eyes!:glasses:

Agreed, Hong Kong, you're the real MVP! Although I have a few critiques I'd like to voice. I like the idea that you gave them only one chair BUT not so much the idea that you didn't have SJK sit in the chair and SHK sit on his lap instead. How about this for the next pose? Any objections? :phew:

I can't help to sayyy it again..

OMGGGGGGGGGG... Thank youuu Lord...

Today's is such an amazing day... word's can even express what i felllll... OMGGGGGGGG....

Our couple is really amazing...  Brangelina indeed....:wub::wub:

I wish You both...all the best in the world... 

14 minutes ago, audrey20 said:

ahh THIS!
https://www.facebook.com/its.NEW.contents/videos

Enjoy the video!

Whoa!!!!! When it rains...it POURS!!!!!! We're having a blast!!!!

Gosh the first scene is from Episode 12 (Let's have Coffee Scene).....SHK...that's so her when she can't concentrate...awwwww...they are so adorable to watch!!! Ditto with SJK...he needs to breath and close his eyes to focus.

And what about that scene in the boat..he's throwing hearts to the people...kyaaahhhhhhh!!!!

They are so cute and funny! They truly have fun on set and had a lot of NGs like SHK said! Their comfort level is insane. You can even see SHK gesturing she's going to hit SJK at one point. HAHAHA!! I'm wondering, how did the two manage to film all the serious scenes being such goof balls? Too cute! Not kidding, I'm willing to spend big bucks on all SongSong BTS!

Seeing that they are this close truly raises question about why they are so formal and distant in public. They need to stop playing us. *headache*

@joongkyo Can you please translate for us? 

4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Whoa!!!!! When it rains...it POURS!!!!!! We're having a blast!!!!

Gosh the first scene is from Episode 12.....SHK...that's so her when she can't concentrate...awwwww...they are so adorable to watch!!!

IKR!!!! it is still Tuesday morning here and with all the excitements today, I can't concentrate in doing my work at all :crazy::sweatingbullets: keep refreshing the thread. 

We really need full BTS, maybe 2 minutes BTS every day after Thursday? NEW, you should treat DotS fans better and you know exactly how to do it :D 

Archived