[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

The entire of DOTS promotion we haven't gotten any song2 couple photos much BUT JUST THIS ONE AFTERNOON WE HAVE BOTH AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY AND NEWLYWEDS PHOTOSHOOT (don't mind my delulu rn) and we're all exploding with feels!! 

Honestly can't imagine how gone we'd be if an actual couple photoshoot seriously arises! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good heavens!!!+

1. Hye kyo sshi , hye kyo sshi, hye kyo sshi . . She's your sun bae and noona, young man ! Where's your manners ? I LOVE IT.. 

2. Actually,when she first talked about  him, she did say sjk sshi initially but later reverted to jk sshi

3. He is DA MAN.. did you realise he answered all the general drama  questions and at the first question about memorable thing about the filming .. he said hk sshi and I feel that Greece is a romantic location etc etc . what? You speaking for her now too? :wub: she only answers questions directed at her or if both required to answer 

4. When asked about the costumes and how they would rate themselves.. they weren't asked to rate their partners iirc. . . But he asked translator  if he should rate shk as  well.. I think he was just dying to say that she is ' zhen de piao liang'  really beautiful .. hee hee

5. I'm serious.. I saw shk blush at least 3 times in that Q&A round. . I don't think I have ever seen her blush at any press conference cos shes always so cool and calm all the time 

6. @Bambiina yes .. the fiSt bump is like a ' good job, we agree .. unity.. hwaiting ' kind of gesture.. .super duper cute .. and the look she gave him before she bumped his fist the first time.. it was a 'deep ' knowing look.. only between very close people perhaps. . Why are we doing this in front of everyone look.. haha.. 2nd fist bump.. she was just so shy and giggly 

7. Did you also see how he tends to mirror her expressions. . There was a part in the QA that she sucked her cheeks in and a split second later .. he did the exact same thing.. even though he wasn't really looking at her.. perhaps he always has his gaze on her at the corner of his eye

8. The fan greet.. while busy shaking his fans hands .. he was also always looking at shk and her interaction with her line of fans .. perhaps worried Abt them attacking his other half? Cos there was a point where  a girl stopped for long time to talk to shk .. 

9. Of course , all the putting arms ard her waist and shoulder. . So sweet.  Esp the group photo with fans.. he did really seem more at ease after he placed his arm on her waist 

Aigoo.. I really really love this meet and greet

. Thks so much viu TV Hkg .. you've made thousands of kikyo shippers so happy today 

And most of all.. thand you SJK and SHK. . I applaud your bravery to shout out to the world what a truly special relationship you have.. God bless both of you and may you both always be happy and in love!!:wub::wub::wub:

I don't want to put my hope high, but I get a feeling they will announce their marriage next year. :D:D:P

Couldn't agree more with you guys, those pictures screamed 'thank you for coming to our wedding.' So much love :heart:

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST POOL IN OUR MONEY AND MAKE A CORPUS FUND FOR A WORLD TOUR!!!!!!. THEN WE THROW THAT MONEY AT BLOSSOM AND UAA , SO THAT THESE TWO CAN TRAVEL THE WORLD AND WE GET TO MEET THEM TOO!!!!!

giphy.gif

Get the grounded page started.  I'm in!!, power of unity!!

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

This is what you call LOVE :blush:

12934943_1604404066546699_1062852201_n.j

Omooooo...  my stomach ooogh..  I'm on PMS n this one make my stomach more cramps cz so happy.....   hyaaaaa how can u both do that with this crazy ajumma ???? Aigo bea aigo bea :flushed:

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

This is what you call LOVE :blush:

12934943_1604404066546699_1062852201_n.j

Omooooo...  my stomach ooogh..  I'm on PMS n this one make my stomach more cramps cz so happy.....   hyaaaaa how can u both do that with this crazy ajumma ???? Aigo bea aigo bea :flushed:

18 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

SHEEEETT!!!!!!!! 

He called her JAGIYA!!!! That's it I 'm officially DEAD!!!!!! 

JAGIYA : BABY 

I am so DEAD and now I'm a zombie!

DID HE REALLY???? OK MY HEART CAN ONLY TAKE MUCH SONG2 IN ONE DAY!!! 

JAGIYA I'M---- :wub:

in the first pic, it seems like sjk is holding her so close!!! look how her arm is practically against his chest.

like her shoulder blade is practically up his armpits hahahah!

these pics def look like pre engagement photos :P

edit: seriously i can stare at song song couple all day (and have done so)

I missed the PC and had to back read 30 pages. Goodness. That cream Chanel dress on her is beautiful, and add the fact that she is gleaming, and glowing. She looks like a woman in love. Anyway, fist bumps aside, which are the cutest thing I have seen between two co-stars, one photo absolutely sent me reeling because it proves that the stares that Kang Mo Yeon makes at Yu Si Jin, are seriously Hye Kyo in real life, I was like "THIS!!!!". I know most of us have re-watched DotS so many times, and have seen Kang Mo Yeon stared at Yu Si Jin in this way, so many times. I sincerely believe that there was not much acting whenever they have those cute and tender scenes together. 

RS861yp.jpg

Hye Kyo sunbae is The beauty , The goddess 
She's not only the best in beauty but she's also the best in ability
I have no more words to describe her 
songhyekyo #beautiful #beautiful #beautiful #beautiful #beautiful #x1000 #personality #also #good 

Woow my mind is blown!! I feel like I've just opened a pandora box (in a good way)! I never knew about this forum!! My life has been a total lie! No wonder why the DotS forum has been so quiet hahaha. But HOT DAMN these photos are making me act like a twelvie who just saw their crush walk by! Ahhhh my eyes are getting blessed :love:

tumblr_o493e02s391revobio1_500.gif

I soo love their wedding outfits, lol. They're matchy-matchy! SHK looks like a blushing bride and SJK!!! With our without the jacket you look so handsome!!! That hair suits him better and screams of sexy YSJ! He's so sexy and manly aaaah! My heart cant take anymore. And My eyes hurt from campingg in here but idk care. Asdfghjkl#%^*+! I don't know what to type anymore I'm losing my mind! Somebody get their passports and hide it!! 

Between love their outfits today, so matching and that post of SHK sitting with SJK arm around her is like a family hubby-wife portrait:) 

'Descendants of the Sun' holds promotion in Hong Kong

SEOUL, April 5 (Yonhap) -- Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo, who are playing lead roles in the South Korean TV drama series "Descendants of the Sun," attended a press conference Tuesday in Hong Kong as part of the drama's promotional events.

The mega-hit KBS 2TV drama is set to be aired on "Viu TV" on Wednesday when the station starts to broadcast, according to a local news media.

The so-called "Song-Song couple" arrived in Hong Kong on Monday amid enthusiastic applause from crowds of fans for their first overseas TV series press event.

Actor Song Joong-ki (2nd from L) speaks and actress Song Hye-kyo smiles during a news conference in Hong Kong to promote the popular Korean TV series "Descendants of the Sun" on April 5, 2016. (Yonhap)

The romantic drama revolves around the love story between an army captain, Yoo Si-jin, who serves in the U.N. peacekeeping forces, and a female doctor named Kang Mo-yeon.

Data by Nielsen Korea said recently the Wednesday-Thursday night show was watched by 32.4 percent of viewers in South Korea, maintaining a viewership above 30 percent for the second straight week.

In China, the 16-episode drama has been broadcast through video-streaming website iQiyi, and surpassed 100 million views on average for each episode that has aired.

The 16-episode show will end on April 14.

Meanwhile, actor Song will go on Asian fan meeting tours, starting one such meeting on April 17 with domestic fans at Kyung Hee University in Seoul, his agency said Tuesday.

According to Blossom Entertainment, Song will fly to Thailand for a fan meeting on May 7 to be held at the Thunder Dome in Bangkok.

An official of the entertainment agency said, however, that the itinerary for any other such meetings have yet to be decided.

(END)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/04/05/0200000000AEN20160405008100315.html

@joongkyo remember back in page 3 when we were wondering why was this thread so quiet? My first post was in page 3 if I'm not mistaken. Look at this thread now, there's no stopping the shippers. I can't even backread anymore, thread moves so fast.

We have no chill!! 

@IrisFM I think it's Song Joongki who's having his fanmeet in Thailand on May 7, not Hye Kyo. :)

Archived