[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I just want to add something about the cut on the KBS9 interview.

In the full interview, the part around 1:50, where SJK was ask about the most memorable line " and he said it is the ending of ep. 5. He then praise the script was really good, and also talk about the poetic words of " should i apologize or should I confess " .  This part is actually very good. It shows the quality of DOTS writing... It's wasted that this part was cut during national broadcast. 

At least someone in KBS have mercy and uploaded the full interview for us to see, altough i cringe so bad while watching this vid. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like everyone's present now! Haha! Oh, time zone problems! It's 910pm and again, after fulfilling my real life obligations, I'm back on my next priority - this darn thread that I cannot leave without taking a few glance that turns into an hour long commitment! HA! 

Someone says the Oscar's. Haha. That seemed far-fetched but it wasn't really! Omg! It was like a real academy awards and everyone was tuned in was updating the thread like crazy! It was like a big festivity and everyone was so excited even me, on my sleep! Who can blame them, they're like the most popular people in Asia and some other counties and their Kdrama is ultra famous as well! Can't blame anyone even the paparazzi and fans for this momentous event! Haha! 

In the meantime, I am not at all in to couple shirt or matching outfits. I mean, they're grown adults and not in their teenage years nor in their 20's that match each other's outfit to "publicize" their relationship and make it cute! I think they are past that part. Watches or jewelries are the most probable thing that they would match... A his and hers kind of jewelry that is, in my opinion being 32 y/o as well, would be most appropriate at their age and stage of their relationship. Again, my opinion only. But then again, if they do happen to match outfits, I'll take it any day! HA!

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@Summer Rize the person says that DOTS team came to their restaurant, they still can't believe it. Everyone is so warm and nice - I hope that the drama's ratings go even better in the coming episodes. 

Probably tagging SJK and SHK just like that, that isn't them in the pictures.

@Omachi Lee what do you want me to explain? :blink:

@janepink1609 If you backtrack,  you'll find the link on this very thread. I'd request new posters to backtrack and if you still have problems, PM someone. We keep posting the same content in so many pages. Which just makes the thread messy but this once I'm pasting the link for you.

Thanks for the youtube link, just watched it and now I'm also have the same feeling with all of u, gosh.. so angry of that anchor-man&women.. >_<

What the hell that anchorman was thinking when asking SJK who to save whether SHK or that anchorwomen, haizz putting uri SJK in difficult situation to answer it.. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: 

I think I'm going to cry, really SJK and SHK are such nice people - looks like the second part of the party was held at the cafe belonging to one of the guys who played a soldier. I'm touched by their loyalty to their DOTS castmates. SongSong couple, as if it weren't enough that I love the chemistry between the two of you - then you have to go ahead and be such pure cinnamon rolls too perfect for this world!

the white tiled background that we saw in Kyo's pictures

@missandrea

Lol, yes, I see her too. I think he's sitting on the table which can't be seen from that angle. It was somewhere in front of SHK's table.

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I knew it, Dispatch was there :)

DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN HOPE FOR DISPATCH GIVING US SOME DATING NEWS SOON? THEY PROBABLY FOLLOWED THEM HOME LOL, WHO KNOWS!!! I AM SO EXCITED, PLS DISPATCH GIVE US SOMETHING!!!!

I think that as the course of how this thread is going, all of us have psychoanalyzed these two where all the clues we gathered could only lead to a logical answer.... we all know what that is......

Now if I was to rewind this back to when they first started filming (June 2015)... well even before that they were mere acquaintances (TWTWB 2013). I can imagine the preparation they went through to get to the type of chemistry they have onscreen now. The screenwriter started to put a lot of the elements of their own personalities into the roles themselves to a point where the actors them selves found no difference. I've said this many times that they naturally found themselves in their characters where they don't know where it begins or ends. Both of them studied their characters months prior to it reading scripts and such, tried to build on that chemistry so they made time to get to know each other and find more about one another they bonded through those overnight trips (verified by Jingoo and Geewon) . A lot of the times that doesn't happen. There is very little to no preparation in terms of chemistry building but for these two it was quite the opposite. As days, weeks and months go by we as viewers can't imagine the mental stamina it takes to build a character and eventually break it down. All the scenes that we've seen, eye gazing, the quick looks at each others lips, the kisses, the hugs and the level of intensity and the feelings we get without actually seeing them touch is the most profound thing for me. We can be amazed at the level of reciprocation that SHK was able to show us in their first real kiss (lips open etc. etc.) but for me it was the look in her eyes when I saw her look at her partner where I saw glimpses of not KMY but SHK. I do believe I have yet to watch a pair so intently and get that type of reaction from the both of them. Over time I do believe they gave everything they could possibly give into a character emotionally and physically. To me the moment that must have been the toughest for them both was when the director says "That's a wrap" and the realization kicked in that now they must slowly transition themselves out of the character and back as SJK and SHK..... Both characters fell for one another from episode 1 and we have yet to see episode 13 let alone it ends at 16. I believe it must have been a tough call for both actors to make whether to pursue anything after. Cause basically what do typical actors do if they have no intentions of pursuing a relationship to do after a drama ends or even a movie? They steer clear of the other unless it had to do with promotional commitments so on and so forth. This is the most logical way to get back into reality and to keep themselves from going back into character which is extremely unhealthy to say the least. For me the reason I am rooting for this couple not because of their looks but how genuine their actions have shown us. They have made huge strides in my eyes to overcome the mammoth size obstacles to even become "close colleagues" after filming ended because to me if I had no intention to be with someone there is no way I would put my heart through it, remember their characters are in love and to look at each other as much as they do and talk as much as we know and only want to remain friends that is a difficult thing to do. I would say almost impossible because how they were so genuine to their roles. if they had been close friends prior to filming then its quite possible to stay close and be in contact but we know they weren't. As of this moment I strongly believe that these two are being genuine to each other and the media be damned. This is their relationship however they want to act it out, thats their right. Them taking the actual steps to come forward putting aside the denial they ADMITTED they have been spending time with each other. That alone is enough for me to say they are committed and took a risk and now they are not looking back.  

SHK: "I'd prefer someone who Id be able to talk easily. We share the same hobbies. I'd like someone who will always believe in me, no matter what I do. Thats my kind of man"

SJK: "My favorite kind of woman is one who has sense. Then I notice looks and then personality." 

Thank you all for your contributions and being very respectful and reasonable with everyones point of views and perceptions. Again I must apologize for my long posts today. This is the more serious side to me otherwise I'm more goofy. 

Like Song Joong Ki, isn't it interesting that Hye Kyo almost lost a titular movie role (Hwang Jin Yi) because of her cute image? But like Joong Ki, she actively pursued it. 

@mizuki85 Really, Hye Kyo also avoided taking pictures with her past leading men? Okay, their "distance" at the reunion makes a bit of sense then ... I should follow your lead and ship carefully, too, because I really will be so bummed out when DOTS ends, and worse yet, learning we've all been wrong! On the one hand, it's also fun just to ship like crazy. LOL.

Speaking of crazy shipping and just to keep the levity here going, I thought you guys might like to read up on the signs of a secret romance between coworkers. There were 15 signs on the list I found (http://www.allbusiness.com/slideshow/15-signs-your-employees-are-having-an-office-romance-16546490-1.html), but since we don't personally know the Songs, I only picked the ones that seem tangible based on our observations ... I've made some edits and summed up each one:

1. They Avoid Eye Contact: "... it was clear they had really clicked as colleagues. Everything seemed to be going swimmingly, and then, suddenly, they became extremely formal with each other. Now, they barely make eye contact in public anymore ..." Doesn't this sound like our Song-Song couple at the party? LOL.

2. They Never Leave the Office Together: Since they haven't confirmed a relationship, I don't actually expect to see the Songs to arrive at and leave an event together.

3. They're Both Putting in an Awful Lot of Overtime: New York meal with friends, Serengetea meet-up, chatting about the dating rumors over drinks ... Ahem.

5. They Keep Coincidentally Showing Up in the Same Places: New York---enough said!

6. They Start Fiercely Defending Each Other: Okay ... I'm playing even more loose with this sign, but I'd say Joong Ki stood by the Song-Song couple when he didn't indulge the News9 anchors with their pressing "Hye Kyo vs. anchor lady" questions. By the way, speaking of that part of the interview ... When he was asked to pick which one he would save first, Kim Min Jeong or Song Hye Kyo, I find it interesting that the anchorman didn't say Mo Yeon. Even more intriguing is that our guy didn't say Song Joong Ki will save both. He made it a point to say that Yoo Shi Jin would. Hmmm ... Heh.

8. Their Tastes Have Changed: Others have just now pointed out that Song Hye Kyo in sneakers is kind of rare. Heh ;)

Okay, yeah, I'm going to have bad DOTS withdrawals!

23 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Seems like everyone's present now! Haha! Oh, time zone problems! It's 910pm and again, after fulfilling my real life obligations, I'm back on my next priority - this darn thread that I cannot leave without taking a few glance that turns into an hour long commitment! HA! 

Someone says the Oscar's. Haha. That seemed far-fetched but it wasn't really! Omg! It was like a real academy awards and everyone was tuned in was updating the thread like crazy! It was like a big festivity and everyone was so excited even me, on my sleep! Who can blame them, they're like the most popular people in Asia and some other counties and their Kdrama is ultra famous as well! Can't blame anyone even the paparazzi and fans for this momentous event! Haha! 

In the meantime, I am not at all in to couple shirt or matching outfits. I mean, they're grown adults and not in their teenage years nor in their 20's that match each other's outfit to "publicize" their relationship and make it cute! I think they are past that part. Watches ore jewelries are the most probable thing that they would match... A his and hers kind of jewelry that is, in my opinion being 32 y/o as well, would be most appropriate at their age and stage of their relationship. Again, my opinion only. But then again, if they do happens to match coin centrally, I'll take it any day! HA!

It really does feels like an oscar ceremony for me hahaha.:lol: 

@missandrea I saw dr song and ms jea in one table...our senior couple if am not wrong,...hehehe

Can we have all couple n Dots have photo shoot together...a photo book or something....I love them all...(am Sneakily wishing our couple have photo shoot and others couple present just for cover up):phew:

1 minute ago, shirunsaadon said:

@missandrea I saw dr song and ms jea in one table...our senior couple if am not wrong,...hehehe

Can we have all couple n Dots have photo shoot together...a photo book or something....I love them all...(am Sneakily wishing our couple have photo shoot and others couple present just for cover up):phew:

Yes! Yes! Any photo shoot will do so it will be oblivious to "non-believers" and us going crazy over it! 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@Summer Rize the person says that DOTS team came to their restaurant, they still can't believe it. Everyone is so warm and nice - I hope that the drama's ratings go even better in the coming episodes. 

Probably tagging SJK and SHK just like that, that isn't them in the pictures.

so the dots team moved to this restaurant last night ?!?! This restaurant looks more privacy than the restaurants they eat that evening.  yes you are right they are not in the picture . okay well i get used no pics of Kikyo but taking pic other people instead and posted on their ig ( restaurant owner or customers )   I am sure people in that restaurant respect kikyo he privacy ^^ 

11 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

6. They Start Fiercely Defending Each Other: Okay ... I'm playing even more loose with this sign, but I'd say Joong Ki stood by the Song-Song couple when he didn't indulge the News9 anchors with their pressing "Hye Kyo vs. anchor lady" questions. By the way, speaking of that part of the interview ... When he was asked to pick which one he would save first, Kim Min Jeong or Song Hye Kyo, I find it interesting that the anchorman didn't say Mo Yeon. Even more intriguing is that our guy didn't say Song Joong Ki will save both. He made it a point to say that Yoo Shi Jin would. Hmmm ... Heh.

I caught that, too. When he said, "Yu Si JIn would", it was like him saying, okay, stop this now, will you? And someone posted a video earlier, he was asked how the interview was, and he let out quite an interesting sigh. Those anchors were out to get him, really, by the end of that interview, confusing names and all, but Joong Ki had grace under pressure, still quick to think what they were trying to do. Points for Joong Ki. :D  

53 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Like Song Joong Ki, isn't it interesting that Hye Kyo almost lost a titular movie role (Hwang Jin Yi) because of her cute image? But like Joong Ki, she actively pursued it. 

@mizuki85 Really, Hye Kyo also avoided taking pictures with her past leading men? Okay, their "distance" at the reunion makes a bit of sense then ... I should follow your lead and ship carefully, too, because I really will be so bummed out when DOTS ends, and worse yet, learning we've all been wrong! On the one hand, it's also fun just to ship like crazy. LOL.

Speaking of crazy shipping and just to keep the levity here going, I thought you guys might like to read up on the signs of a secret romance between coworkers. There were 15 signs on the list I found (http://www.allbusiness.com/slideshow/15-signs-your-employees-are-having-an-office-romance-16546490-1.html), but since we don't personally know the Songs, I only picked the three that seem tangible based on our observations ... I've made some edits and summed up each one:

1. They Avoid Eye Contact: "... it was clear they had really clicked as colleagues. Everything seemed to be going swimmingly, and then, suddenly, they became extremely formal with each other. Now, they barely make eye contact in public anymore ..." Doesn't this sound like our Song-Song couple at the party? LOL.

2. They Never Leave the Office Together: Since they haven't confirmed a relationship, I don't actually expect to see the Songs to arrive at and leave an event together.

3. They're Both Putting in an Awful Lot of Overtime: New York meal with friends, Serengetea meet-up, chatting about the dating rumors over drinks ... Ahem.

5. They Keep Coincidentally Showing Up in the Same Places: New York---enough said!

8. Their Tastes Have Changed: Others have just now pointed out that Song Hye Kyo in sneakers is kind of rare. Heh ;)

Okay, yeah, I'm going to have bad DOTS withdrawals!

Yes on all of the ones you mentioned. It does makes sense. Very true on them being so friendly, laughing & giggling behind the scenes (remember the "then save him" scene and the still pic when they were on the boat) then press conference went on and they became more "cordial" to each other, almost like business partners in front of press people. Yes, on the OT - casual meet-ups does seems to be more frequent compared to other actors and actress that kind of ends it all at the wrap up party and moves on with their individual lives. And yes, it is very apparent that they have not seen in actual "meet-ups" together, more so., going in and leaving together at a set place. They bust out their ninja moves and made sure that they cannot be spotted together (but then again, leaves crucial clues to this meet-ups and signs autographs - not much of a secret then!). You pointed out some good incidences and truth of the matter is, whatever they're hiding, we seem to be smelling and reading it quite well! Ooooh, you and I are in to this shipping too deep now, girl! Glad we're not alone! Haha. 

Edit:

In addition, contrary to my earlier remark about couple outfit or such, the shoes too intrigued me. It's not like their matching, but yes, her casual look is seemingly trending like SJK! Good influence, I guess. 

As SHK always wears the black arm band lately, I'm sooooo curious does JK also wear it too recently, he always wears long sleeves on his public appearance lately, that makes me even more curious.

I reaaaaally like SHK's outfit, hair and makeup on the dinner last night. She looks fresh, young and glowing. It's nice to see her sportier look lately. Our Captain sure does influence her style a lot :wub:

@joongkyo I really enjoy your posts! Thanks to you we got lots of insights and info about our beloved couple. Keep on going Miss Detective, I'm counting on you ♡

Archived