[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, annypooh said:

@joongkyo she left already? Party is over ? :(

it seems like they both went to the next spot.

SJK left before her , which is why we only saw SJK's pictures in that other restaurant. The same fans were there to see SJK and SHK leave.

Okay with video of SHK leaving the restaurant, I'm sure they moved to the second place for more drinks @joongkyo 

I like that SJK arriving before SHK at the second place and he was kind of standing and directing everyone to their seats. Such a gentlement for being a kind and wonderful host so when his partner/lady came she can just enjoy the party lol 

hello! 

i used to be a lurker here. but now i couldnt help myself to post something here. 

last time i shipped choi ji woo and lee seo jin due to their chemistry in GOF.

saw this in one of the alpha teams ig. hye kyo and jingoo

@Prentiss yup, that's SHK holding an autograph signed by Jingoo....lol...I knew Jingoo would be in a picture with his goddess!

translating the caption

This is

Fun...ㅋㅋㅋ (kekeke)

Hye Kyo noona with rectangle

one more

my Hye Kyo noona received Goo-hyung's autograph.

Huhu.. thank you hals for the updates .. muah muah muah to alll .. It's midnite jere.. I'm still refreshing.. though I am dissapointed no pic of the together... but i am still happy to see the bliss look both shk and sjk.. the look radiant ... 

Archived