[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Now let's do detective work and check out SJK if he wears the same in recent pictures or does YAI wears one too? 

The black bracelet?. I'm sorry the black bracelets or whatever aren't couple bracelets, SJK wore two separate bracelets for the drama shooting which were sponsored. If you see  he's not wearing them anymore, if it was a couple bracelet he would still be wearing it. SHK has a black rubber band on her right hand, the other hand has her wearing a watch with a black leather strap and her cartier bracelets.

Also, YAI is truly just her very good friend. Maybe her best celebrity friend these days, they share common interests like art. Ah In's circle also provides her an opportunity to enjoy herself without people prying too much since they have that art studio where everyone (including Joong Ki) hangs out. Joong Ki bought two paintings from the artist that Kyo promoted on her instagram. There are several reasons for Ah In and her to being in a romantic relationship, but I don't think the thread is the place for that. But just to satisfy your curiosity I've posted Ah In's picture and you can see more on his personal instgram, he definitely doesn't wear a black bracelet either.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, heunnasohangukse said:

Is that sjk's manager beside him? I do also think that he is buying macaroons not for himself but for someone special hahaha. Why bother to go outside the car and buy sweets if you have someone who can do it for you? Hmmm hmmm. The receiver is too lucky, the sender seems so serious on choosing which she will like best.

Yes that's his manager. :) 

I'm so happy to hear that these two are co-hosting a celebratory party for the cast and crew of DoTS. They are way too close for their own good. ^_^ But more importantly, how generous of them. The more we get a scope of these two, the more I desire for them to be together. Two very good nature, amazing individuals that deserve all the happiness! I know it's a private gathering but I hope the staffs will share pictures on their social networking handles. By the way, someone mentioned they wanted SHK to have a lot of fun and get wasted without worry because she has someone that will take her home after. I thought, isn't the venue taking place at a hotel? Maybe they don't need to go home. kekeke ;) But really though, I want the two of them to enjoy themselves! They so deserve it!  

Omg! This thread is really on fire & i'm just so happy with the news today. Thanks a lot for our detective @joongkyo @hclover96 @SeGafanlady for ur info... our delulu mind has so many delicious feedings today. I was so sleepy just now & already in bed. & now i feel so energetic & alive because of those happy news (their dinner date, plan event together) By the way, SJK looks so sweet at the macaron shop (a good marriage, huh?) Plus, dots has 3 additional episode...& i'm really looking forward for the bts or the making film. I want to see some NG part. Hehe

So, based on those findings i could say that our song-song couple is real... & the part that makes me most happy is that someone spotted them holding hands at NY. I don't know if it's true or not but i hope it was the truth....hehe just like YAI said, i'll support them till the end. Fighting!

P/s: I think i'm addicted to this thread. I feel that i must check this every hour (sometimes, i checked it a few times within an hour), during breakfast &befkre bed... oh. The power of dots sure is amazing! LOL Can someone please save me :sweatingbullets:

@joongkyo If I'm not wrong, I think those photos of SJK recording an OST was for Nice Guy. I wish he would sing an OST for DoTS too. Although I'll be the first to admit that he isn't the most skilled in that department but regardless his singing voice makes me happy. :)

@2cents Thank you for sharing the original post! I swear I've read this New York sighting a million times but it still puts me on a high! And it really makes me wonder again why the agencies would confirm the "rumor" of them being in New York together yet ignoring the core of the rumor all together. Wouldn't it just be simple to say, in regards to the two holding hands shopping for groceries, that is groundless rumors? Instead they went and confirmed the two had dinner and said no more. Perhaps they made the smart move in case photos were taken of the two. This New York rendezvous is my constant reminder that these two are real. I don't think the poster would make up the story as they have nothing to gain whatsoever. So in my mind and heart, I believe the two were indeed spotted hand in hand. :) What "close colleagues" they are. :phew: 

lets get straight to the point cuz i cannot keep calm anymore 

3 KiKyo shippers did visit both jangkkoma&serengetea to confirm SongSong meeting. Fortunately, they brought us SUPER DUPER good news :bawling:

im trying my best to translate their fanacc cuz its too sweet omo omo omo :wub: 

Note: hope u guys dont consider this as a privacy invasion. we're just a type of person who loves watching two love birds :D

1. According to staffs, KiKyo sat next to each other. Both were very comfortable, like a REAL PAIR that already confirmed their relationship. 

2. JK was such a caring "boyfriend" cuz he only had his eyes for Kyo, anything else didn't matter. Ofc all eyes were on them but they didnt care B)

3. Dark outfit was SongSong concept at that nite LOL. They were just simply enjoying their dinner and chatting (does flirting sound legal? :rolleyes:). esp when they looked at each other. it was really no joke. LOVE IS IN THE AIR :blush: they couldn't fake it. 

4. *Our amazing shippers even reached Mr Boss for more info. Salute hehe.* He praised JK for being a real man who not only has handsome face but also knows what he wants. JK is totally perfect and awesome like his character. Moreover, we can see HAPPINESS in his eyes. He must be FALLING DEEPLY IN LOVE. he is so PROUD to have Goddess Hye Kyo beside him. :bawling: 

5. They might be in a secret-yet-happy-to-the-MAX relationship. Shippers better be patient and do not create any pressure on them. 

6. Our 3 shippers did buy a large amount of food to express their gratitude for mr boss and staffs. We own them rite? :heart:

Vietnamese trans: Mong Nguyen@Facebook. She made my day. SongSong made my day. U guys made my day.

I did ask for her permission to translate this. ^^

9 minutes ago, ChiobiD said:

lets get straight to the point cuz i cannot keep calm anymore 

3 KiKyo shippers did visit both jangkkoma&serengetea to confirm SongSong meeting. Fortunately, they brought us SUPER DUPER good news :bawling:

im trying my best to translate their fanacc cuz its too sweet omo omo omo :wub: 

Note: hope u guys dont consider this as a privacy invasion. we're just a type of person who loves watching two love birds :D

1. According to staffs, KiKyo sat next to each other. Both were very comfortable, like a REAL PAIR that already confirmed their relationship. 

2. JK was such a caring "boyfriend" cuz he only had his eyes for Kyo, anything else didn't matter. Ofc all eyes were on them but they didnt care B)

3. Dark outfit was SongSong concept at that nite LOL. They were just simply enjoying their dinner and chatting (does flirting sound legal? :rolleyes:). esp when they looked at each other. it was really no joke. LOVE IS IN THE AIR :blush: they couldn't fake it. 

4. *Our amazing shippers even reached Mr Boss for more info. Salute hehe.* He praised JK for being a real man who not only has handsome face but also knows what he wants. JK is totally perfect and awesome like his character. Moreover, we can see HAPPINESS in his eyes. He must be FALLING DEEPLY IN LOVE. he is so PROUD to have Goddess Hye Kyo beside him. :bawling: 

5. They might be in a secret-yet-happy-to-the-MAX relationship. Shippers better be patient and do not create any pressure on them. 

6. Our 3 shippers did buy a large amount of food to express their gratitude for mr boss and staffs. We own them rite? :heart:

Vietnamese trans: Mong Nguyen@Facebook. She made my day. SongSong made my day. U guys made my day.

I did ask for her permission to translate this. ^^

Do you have an original Facebook post or fan account? Doesn't matter if it's in a another language because it's important that news comes from legit sources otherwise SJK and SHK get hate for no reason. 

P.S. - I am not saying what you're stating isn't the truth :) .In fact my inner fangirl is squealing in delight at the thought of the events mentioned in your account. Oh, and I have no doubt that SJK is the best boyfriend in the world for SHK..lol

@ChiobiD

Daebak! Awesome! Thanks for making us float to Cloud 9 and above!! I'm totally in a daze over these 3 shippers' findings of our beloved couple! I'm so grateful to the 3 shippers for bringing good news to shippers. Thank you for buying loads of their stuff too. :)

OMG. So it was for real that SJK's stare was intense even in real life. The staff noticed that too? He had eyes only for Kyo? OMG.

Darn. Will SHK and SJK please stand up and just celebrate their love with us? We'll be in 7th heaven floating around for sure. I refused to come back to earth. Blame it on our sweetness overload couple!   :)

I felt I needed to edit my post because I really hate to get ahead of myself. Everything I said was just a shipper's immediate reaction to anything relating to her beloved couple. Miane. :sweatingbullets: So I will refrain from getting too excited until the source has been proven to be reliable which I'm hoping for. 

I'd just like to point out that some people on Instagram who most probably didn't read earlier posts properly went ahead using the information and picture @hclover96 posted of SJK at the macaroon shop and my post regarding the translation of the name of the store and now it's become a completely untrue account of SJK buying a ring at a jewellery shop.

Please don't take information out of this thread in such a manner, people are trusting us with information and hoping that we won't just add up made up information to spice up our shipper lives. If it continues, people may very well stop sharing any information with us.

This is exactly the reason that international fans are the last to get information from the Korean and Chinese netizens, we irresponsibly spread hysteria in some cases. Unknowingly we are also harming the two very people whom we are shipping. I hope you all understand and will cooperate. 

18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Do you have an original Facebook post or fan account? Doesn't matter if it's in a another language because it's important that news comes from legit sources otherwise SJK and SHK get hate for no reason. 

P.S. - I am not saying what you're stating isn't the truth :) .In fact my inner fangirl is squealing in delight at the thought of the events mentioned in your account. Oh, and I have no doubt that SJK is the best boyfriend in the world for SHK..lol

I can confirm @ChiobiD's post. I just read that post too. I could ask her if I could repost her post here, if you want. 

I could tell that SJK would be a great boyfriend, but based on what the staff and the boss say, he truly is a gentleman and takes really good care of our Goddess. 

1 minute ago, annypooh said:

I can confirm @ChiobiD's post. I just read that post too. I could ask her if I could repost her post here, if you want. 

I could tell that SJK would be a great boyfriend, but based on what the staff and the boss say, he truly is a gentleman and takes really good care of our Goddess. 

That's great!. Makes me super duper happy!. Please do share the source, so that it will not a source of discussion on a later date. :) If you have a more detailed translation that would be great too.

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

That's great!. Makes me super duper happy!. Please do share the source, so that it will not a source of discussion on a later date. :) If you have a more detailed translation that would be great too.

Okay. Let me ask her. Be right back. I'll try to be as detailed as possible. Please hold. :)

@joongkyo

I second you on that! We need to protect the privacy of our  dear couple  and should restrict the sharing of news and information in this thread  otherwise information can be distorted  and our couple's image tarnished.  

@joongkyo Noooo are you serious? That's ridiculous.

I also noticed that a lot of the stuff discussed here was mentioned in instagram comments underneath raymond chae' picutre. I'm not saying it was any of you and not pointing fingers haha! (I know a lot of people also casually read this thread without commenting) Just wanted to say that maybe we should just keep it a little quiet for now. After all, at this stage it is "just" speculation. Wouldn't want to burden SHK's friends with it :(

27 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I'd just like to point out that some people on Instagram who most probably didn't read earlier posts properly went ahead using the information and picture @hclover96 posted of SJK at the macaroon shop and my post regarding the translation of the name of the store and now it's become a completely untrue account of SJK buying a ring at a jewellery shop.

Please don't take information out of this thread in such a manner, people are trusting us with information and hoping that we won't just add up made up information to spice up our shipper lives. If it continues, people may very well stop sharing any information with us.

This is exactly the reason that international fans are the last to get information from the Korean and Chinese netizens, we irresponsibly spread hysteria in some cases. Unknowingly we are also harming the two very people whom we are shipping. I hope you all understand and will cooperate. 

I'm so sick of their manners.... they stole info from here and especially from @joongkyo and put it in their IG claiming they got an inside info from secret chingu whatever blablabla.. it looks like their chingu is SJK or SHK themselves... come on only silly people believe them.. 

As a longtime Kyonatic I'm very offended by those who DON'T KNOW NOTHING about Song Hye Kyo and instantly suddenly become a Kyo fans because of DotS and they don't even know who. what. why and how she is and her journey. EVEN I HAVE NEVER MET THE GODDESS IN PERSON. What the heck are they doing putting stuffs in Instagram and trying to bring people to believe their delulu shipping??? crazy and shameless...

I will never be quiet of whoever trying to harm Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in any manner.. especially in social media.. and as an Indonesian, I am trully ashamed... you can SHIP... but SHIP SMARTLY and SHIP MAKING SENSELY. Bible that.

Archived