[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Among all these heat, Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo's dating rumors has been spreading for a while. However, Song Hye-Kyo's agency responded clearly by saying "This rumor was always proven false three years ago. We plan to identify the instigator and take legal actions accordingly."

This rumour didn't exist three years ago, news agency try harder the next time.

PUHLEASE.jpg

giphy.gif

That article is missing some parts. That's a different rumor.  They are talking about the sponsorship crap that was investigated and proven false years ago.   That is what they were mad about and said they would get to the bottom of people spreading it again.  They didn't even care about the dating rumors lol.

Wahaha

I don’t care if there’s 100 news saying they are not dating … there can be 1000 news/article, I couldn’t care less … All of us know what we are jumping into when we decided to take a ride on this ship .. right gals? … whahaha..

News/Evidence that they were having meetings .. late night coffee, supper whatever you want to call it .. enough to make us dizzy with happiness …

We know how hard it is to hear any fav OTP going out together (in a group or whatever) after a drama completed shooting is almost non-existence .. Our ship is very very lucky .. :D ..

And the fact that they were bold enough to be seen together months after shooting ended SPEAK VOLUME ..

HIYO!!! That is very very very BIG thing in this SHIPPING INDUSTRY … Only those that have the experience in shipping (really shipping not just half way shipping) will know what I mean … :D … This is bigger that spotting couple bracelet … or couple ring .. or couple outfit … couple shoes … This is much much much better than all the other ‘dating hint’ ..

And so far both company did not respond to this latest incident speaks even BIGGER VOLUME .. wahahah. Yet – haven’t address the issue YET! .. I am still waiting – refreshing this thread hoping some poor bored soul out there managed to get something on this. So far nothing yet – or there’s no poor bored soul in soompi anymore? .. hehehe :D

13 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Song couple inviting all drama cast and crew for dinner on 1st April? Is this an April's fools joke ? 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000462636

Someone read this pls. 

Do lead couples in dramas do this after a drama ends?

I'm trying not to go into hysterics over this :w00t: 

LOOKS AUTHENTIC!

Amazing-gif.gif?gs=a

HOW MANY MEALS WILL THEY EAT TOGETHER!? IT'S LIKE THEY WANT TO MEET UP EVERY DAY!

@melissala "busy schedule", at least the others are giving interviews but the two aren't doing anything but dating..hahahaha

Oh my god. Just saw the magazine photoshoot that SHK and KDW did for Vogue Korea back in 2014. Gosh..   the pics are artistically beautiful. Trust Vogue to do create that pic quality. If SJK and SHK are to do one then I hope it will be vogue mag. 

When has a lead pair ever done a success party for their entire cast at a hotel in Gangnam?. NEVER. 

When has a lead pair met overseas after a drama has wrapped up? NEVER.

When has a lead pair had consecutive meals in Seoul even though they have "busy schedules"? NEVER.

Just come out with the marriage plans already!

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Song couple inviting all drama cast and crew for dinner on 1st April? Is this an April's fools joke ? 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000462636

Someone read this pls. 

Do lead couples in dramas do this after a drama ends?

I'm trying not to go into hysterics over this :w00t: 

Translation anyone, please? :)

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

if you have watched SJK kissing scene in penny pinchers you would realised that as much as its intense but it's very mechanical with no fondness and even though in the innocent man, the kisses had more emotions but still lack of the longing and desire.

But the way he kisses SHK is all different, it's with so much emotion, longing and desire that maybe even real life couples don't even have these days. I know I don't kiss or look at my Husband like that anymore LOL so if that's not love between them then what is?! 

Omg! I'm totally understand what you're saying because our thought are exactly are the same. I've been following SJK since 'my precious you', he's still in early 20 at the time. So, i can see clearly his acting growth...i'm so glad & proud of him for what he has achieved now. I also noticed that he's kind of awkward to SHK in the public eyes (eg. the press con) which is totally opposite to him because he always joking his co-star in his previous work. For example, she even said that PBY is his during the promotional of a werewolf boy. So, i think there must be something good happen between SJK & SHK. I really hope that it's true even if their agency try hard to deny it & i'm kind of glad they didn't admit it because i'm afraid they'll getting hurt. Just surprise us with a marriage announcement later on...lol... oh my delulu minds! :D

21 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Translation anyone, please? :)

Basically it states that to celebrate and thank the cast and crew of DOTS, the lead pair are hosting a dinner on the 1st of April at a hotel in Gangnam. The articles states how this was planned for 1st April, because there is great difficulty for everyone to gather on the same time and venue. The rest is about the show's ratings etc.

I found the original article, it was posted two hours ago. But Sports Donga seems to be the only news agency reporting it.

http://sports.donga.com/3/02/20160329/77276660/1

17 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

When has a lead pair ever done a success party for their entire cast at a hotel in Gangnam?. NEVER. 

When has a lead pair met overseas after a drama has wrapped up? NEVER.

When has a lead pair had consecutive meals in Seoul even though they have "busy schedules"? NEVER

Just come out with the marriage plans already!

so, they'll meet on 1april then go to HK on 4april for the press con on 5april... so, basically they'll meet everyday for next week. :rolleyes: Ahhhh....just the thought of it makes me so happy :wub::D

55 minutes ago, melissala said:

They can't stay away from each other huh 

Again that article mentions their busy schedule makes it hard to meet up lol

since when.  They just met up. And they'll be going to HK on the 4th 

I watched an interview where SJK told the interviewer that he would make time for her if he is dating, even if he's busy. So isn't this a "coincidence" that they are meeting so often? When it should be one of their busiest time with interviews, cf filming, presscons, etc.? I'll try to find the video and link it!

I really hope they are throwing a party (ahem hosting it together)! I want to see at least one selca with them two! please bless us.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFSG5zb_m5Y

Here it is! He also talked about how he wanted a kind-hearted girl who's witty. Our SHK is exactly that haha.

28 minutes ago, petitemusings said:

I watched an interview where SJK told the interviewer that no matter how busy he is, if he is dating someone seriously, he would make time for her. So isn't this a "coincidence" that they are meeting so often? When it should be one of their busiest time with interviews, cf filming, presscons, etc.? I'll try to find the video and link it!

I really hope they are throwing a party (ahem hosting it together)! I want to see at least one selca with them two! please bless us.

Whoa! Just the idea of them (just the two of them) hosting this party together gives me butterflies in the stomach....like a real couple ready to announce their engagement to their closest friends.....awwwwww!

I also read somewhere that SJK will be interviewed in a KBS news program, not sure if its tomorrow night regarding the phenomenal success of DOTS. It's about time we see the main leads do some guestings and interviews!

21 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

so, they'll meet on 1april then go to HK on 4april for the press con on 5april... so, basically they'll meet everyday for next week. :rolleyes: Ahhhh....just the thought of it makes me so happy :wub::D

APRIL 1ST...maybe its a party where they will announce their wedding date lol my delulu is flying high:wub:

The show is ending on the 14th but looks like KBS has announced that they will broadcast DOTS special shows on the 20th and 21st April, after which the Making of DOTS will be aired on the 22nd.

So three more days of DOTS after the finale.

Archived