[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Anyone else feel like they have split personality?

One side of me wants Dispatch to be all over this. So we can see cute pictures of them in a parking garage sneaking around, him coming out of her home in the morning etc etc.

But the other side of me is screaming NOOOOO give them their privacy!! At the cost of us not knowing, that side of me would rather they won't be caught at all.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG !!! I actually tried to do work over the weekend - and decided to be off from this thread for (12 hours) - hmmmm don't judge -- 12 hours is a long time  ... and I come back with new BTS and a dinner outing !!!!!  gahhhhhhhhh - i can't take this.  " I need to get treatment, my heart hurts!" - YSJ 

I can't help but be happy for them....  :heart::w00t::)

I admit there were times I tell myself not too get too excited. My delulu mind could really be clouding my judgement. But dunno, this midnight dinner, has really sent me back to square one..hardcore shipper. I mean, maybe my cultural background, from this part of Asia influences how I see it. For SHK to agree on a latenight hangout, a goddess, to be the only female in a group, i think it could only be comfortable for her if she was there 'with someone'. So she wasnt in that group solo, she must have been asked as THE date of,or even came with someone, and it must be the big boss of the 3 males.  :wub: So yeah i agree with what some of you said. She was hanging out with her boyfriends' click. Omg now i really think theyr a couple! Do i need someone to kick some sense into this head??? No riiiight??.?:w00t:

9 hours ago, angieknows_11 said:

@hclover96 and @melissala I'm going to include you in my prayers tonight, wishing you a long and happy life! :) LOL.

@angieknows_11, thank you so much.  You're too kind, lol :P

Gifs of their bts :wub:

ed97c81bjw1f2cubxu2uog20b405m4qp.gif

ed97c81bjw1f2cubi9t43g20b405mnfv.gif

ed97c81bjw1f2cublnmlcg20b405mwv2.gif

SJK will be arriving in Hong Kong at 11:30am on April 4.  I'm assuming SHK will be taking the same flight also since ViuTV did provide first-class flights and hotel for them :D

Spoiler

25999180242_2b11d6f21f_o.jpg

@hclover96 Any news of their activities in HK, will it only be the press conference and will it be open to the public or is it only the media?

@alleverything yeah, I was going through Min Seok's IG and it seems like he went to Jangkkoma on the 25th of February as well. Looks like the puppy suggested that restaurant as a meeting place for SJK and SHK. :) 

This looks like them on a date!, not a BTS for a drama shooting. What are they talking about!!

ed97c81bjw1f2cubi9t43g20b405mnfv.gif

haii .. my dearest chingu..  sorry too late to join this party..   @joongkyo two thumbs for you, you're so wonderful .. make my monday so clearly today.. and @hclover96 thanks a lot for your explanation ...

I've rerun for all 1-10 eps of DoTS in my day, i want to share something interesting maybe if anyone in here feel the same too.. when i see SJK eyes, especially his right eyes, when he see, look or pay attention to SHK as dr KMY, there was always spark of love in his gaze in right eyes precisely... and always make my heart flutter.... the capt is so in love.... and i think this drama DoTS with all of in there, that's also shipper of kikyo couple... godbless for their romance and love.. 

@joongkyo, I've read there will be a press conference and also a fan meeting.  The fan meeting will be open to fans of course, but I'm not sure about the press conference.  Going through baidu and weibo is giving me a headache because of the popularity of DotS.  Each baidu bar (the shippers, DotS, SHK and SJK) has gained so many followers and there are just too many posts to read :sweatingbullets:

Clearer pics of SJK and SHK at the wrap-up party.

25999179962_0d352f96d6_o.jpg25486950014_a6009d6cf9_o.jpg

Looking at them, this saying really pops up in my mind

Spoiler

C1300204_977.jpg

OMG... I am dying with the way they look at each other.. my Goddess.. wow finally... after all the pain and hurt she's been through.. SJK you better be the best for our SHK or I will be your anti and you don't want my -guillotine sharp- nice comments all over the netz 'praising' you ok? :confused:

as much as I'm SJK fan... Song Hye Kyo will always and forever be my worship Goddess.. 

32 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@alleverything yeah, I was going through Min Seok's IG and it seems like he went to Jangkkoma on the 25th of February as well. Looks like the puppy suggested that restaurant as a meeting place for SJK and SHK

Or he could be scouting the locations prior to their date. Like checking the visitors, surrounding, owner. Lol. Wish I could be a fly in that cafe or something :wub: 

And btw, they were just fanning themselves in the bts but they were standing so close. There mustve been a magnet on their bodies that pulled them closer and keep them attached or something. Haha love it. They were so dang cute! :D they always give this vibe of being so giddy and happy and content whenever they were together and let their guard down. All smiles and beautiful laugh and sparkly eyes.. 

And the late night date. I like that they dont have to do it in car or hiding somewhere. Maybe in the future they could meet each other even without chaperones in public and be fine with it :)

Have you guys seen the fan made video that was edited and made SJ and MJ as the main OTP, soompi reported this in their news section. I did not bother to watch but read through the comments and most of them still believe that SongSong couple's chemistry is still unbeatable. I guess this was a result of fans who can't ship KJW with JG because he is married and a father in real life.

38 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Bts - anyone able to translate them?

observation - the girl in the photo looks terribly close with Kim Bum. Maybe they know each other?

@Ohsh: she is also a member of Dots cast and crew. You see her in 2 pic ( selfie with SJK & SHK, a girl wear a yellow shirt) 

10 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Have you guys seen the fan made video that was edited and made SJ and MJ as the main OTP, soompi reported this in their news section. I did not bother to watch but read through the comments and most of them still believe that SongSong couple's chemistry is still unbeatable. I guess this was a result of fans who can't ship KJW with JG because he is married and a father in real life.

Well that's just rude, I can understand when they photoshop Hongki's face onto SJK's body because it's a long running joke that he has a crush on SHK and is forever trying to reach out to her. Or when they photoshop Kwangsoo's face onto SHK's body because of how close the two friends are - there is a COMIC ELEMENT.

But to imagine up a scenario where fans want their own bias opposite SJK because JG is married in real life. It's insulting to all of the actors, really.

Archived