[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Why did my last post mysteriously got moved to the DotS drama thread? :blink:

Wow, a post of just SHK's and SJK's signatures.  I really hope the Chinese translations for what the person wrote is correct.  I'm getting so giddy just thinking about what she meant by wishing SHK and SJK "be happy ah".

Here is the translation for what she wrote: "Both are a hundred times more beautiful and handsome in person, be happy ah, really thankful to you."

26016900041_64c15d5f9b_b.jpg

Bigger and clearer version

26016900001_182e607c35_o.jpg

This news has already hit the Korean and Chinese media.  I wonder if both of their agencies will come out to clarify that they are just "close colleagues" having a meal together again ;)

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160328/77249717/1

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the media found out already.  I saw it on DC.  They probably took it from there.  

And that's why they took two other people with them. :P  They can just repeat the same line.  

And that article mentions  "the rare opportunity to meet up".  It's not that rare... 

Wow @joongkyo @hclover96 thabk you for your great findings ♡

We've been given such a happy news to our delulu minds, first the romantic song with a cute "I want you" caption and now apparently our Goddess and Captain were hanging out together and not being shy about it ♡♡♡♡♡♡ I'm so happy for them

Sooooooo looking forward to the HK press con.

@hclover96 I think the mods have been moving posts around, lol.

Oooooh, just what is that "be happy" supposed to mean. Yes, SJK and SHK please be happy!

So it's out in the news, well let's just see how this plays out. Oh god, Hong Kong in a few days from now. I think Hong Kong media will go crazy, it's a exclusive scoop for them since this will be SongSong's first public appearance after this news got out.

Looks like the article stated that they were at the restaurant for a loooong time.

7 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

2 bts pics

ugh, they get me in the Kokoro!:wub:  Would you happen to have a link?

Looks like Serengetea in less than 24 hours has become a hot-spot, people going early this morning just to take pictures of the autographs!. The person who posted this said he's in love with Hye Kyo noona...lol...all these men!

8 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Y'all are some Sherlock Holmes type of detectives here :) Keep up the good work chingus 

Dispatch-nim I'm sure you guys have some thing about these two that you will unleash upon us soon...they may be waiting for the show to end and give it to us as surprise gift *prays*

Yeah...let me pray with you! & i have to salute @joongkyo for her sharpness. There must be something going on between them :D

32 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

Wow @joongkyo @hclover96 thabk you for your great findings ♡

We've been given such a happy news to our delulu minds, first the romantic song with a cute "I want you" caption and now apparently our Goddess and Captain were hanging out together and not being shy about it ♡♡♡♡♡♡ I'm so happy for them

Sooooooo looking forward to the HK press con.

Yesss....i'm so happy. My delulu mind has some delicious feeding...by the way, when is the HK press con? I've heard it long ago but don' know the exact time... song-song couple troopers, fighting! :)

Ok...thats it...am quiting my job..

This forum is more precious than my jobs...lol....

Did i tell u guys...that i love u alls....:heart: thank you for all the juicy news....and KBS they finally release Song2 bts from dungeon after 4567789 yeara...hahaha

Our power couple are so powerfull they take over asia by storm...am so happy...i will skipping while am way back home....

Our couple drama is airing every Wednesday & Thurday, but their news always become blockbuster on Monday....

tumblr_o4neyrjiHo1uz1d0qo4_1280.jpg

I am curious whether Song Joong Ki smelled so good? (kekeke) He is always stand that closed to Kyo.

Wanna ask some reporters to asked this to SHK at PC in Hong Kong, or maybe if there is fan meeting, someone please ask this to Kyo.

@hclover96 My heart is jumping whenever I see your name. You are indeed the bringer of good news. You and @joongkyo are just awesome!!! Ok, lemme breathe first.  :wub:

The emojis of the one who posted and captioned "be happy"  for our couple says a lot. And I guess they must have seen how happy these two are together. Are they playing with us or trying to tease us more with all those little crumbs for us sherlocks to follow? They are obviously giving hints and are obviously NOT  hiding. Is this like a preparation for our hearts??? Even dispatch is hinting on their posts, KBS facebook captioned "cant wait for #SongSongCouple to officially be in a relationship in the drama ;)" with very obvious puns and underlying meanings and messages. Like they really KNOW something. I'm trying to be rational and level headed about this but my heart keeps telling me I'm right and my delulu is not getting the best of me. And why do I have a feeling that we'll have a confession or something in HK?? Or anytime, really really soon??? SHK is so out there nowadays, very open just living her life (she used to be always hiding) ready to take on the world and antis with SJK. SJK is indeed 90% YSJ making our KMY brave and and is willing to fight with her. Please date properly guys! You are like the nation's couple now. Everybody loves you and is crazy about you two 

Just now, joongkyo said:

So, we get news that they're eating together and KBS just happens to release a BTS video of them after having released NOTHING for the past month. What a "Coincidence"!

Laughing out loud looking at the gifs you posted there. I bet those are what our exact expression about the whole things that happened so far. Do you think their agencies will give statement since the photos of their signatures going viral? I'm guessing the coincidence and the close colleagues will be their reasons again..

Dispatch already made suspicious hashtags on their Instagram about KiKyo, maybe they already got evidence or something.

@suellen88 huahua I bet they both smell heavenly ♡

@oetoria15 the HK press con is on early April but I forgot the exact date. Maybe the other member can help hehe. Cheers to our delulu minds

Archived