[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

For as long as they keep going out with other people, their agencies will always be able to say they're merely friends having a meal together. Funny that their hangout has to take place after hours in secrecy. Also as long as they hang out in groups, dispatch will never be able to snag a valid proof of their relationship. Right now they're playing it super safe but making sure they still see each other. Aw what lovely love birds! By the way, the two actors that were with them must know about their relationship given they're allowed to follow her private Instagram handle. I noticed her bio description for that account states "DO NOT REPOST". That must mean those photos are only to be shared with people close to her. I smell SongSong hints/revelation. ^_^

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going out with friends is a very common celeb way to get around dating in public.  So I'm not surprised there were other people there.  It's also an easy way to explain everything away if they are caught, as we already saw with the NY trip.  Sure, it could just be friends having dinner and nothing else, but they really are the definition of close.  They just saw each other last week at the presscon (and maybe at that DoTS dinner a couple days ago? Did they go to that?).  They'll see each other soon again in HK.  That's really close. :P 

45 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

For as long as they keep going out with other people, their agencies will always be able to say they're merely friends having a meal together. Funny that their hangout has to take place after hours in secrecy. Also as long as they hang out in groups, dispatch will never be able to snag a valid proof of their relationship. Right now they're playing it super safe but making sure they still see each other. Aw what lovely love birds! By the way, the two actors that were with them must know about their relationship given they're allowed to follow her private Instagram handle. I noticed her bio description for that account states "DO NOT REPOST". How much do you gals want to bet there are SongSong pictures in there? ^_^

Okay ... still trying to stay grounded ... BUT IT'S SO HARD, especially with this latest news! :) I find it interesting that Kim Eun Sook was there, the woman who told Joong Ki to "date properly" while on the DOTS set. Hehe ... Allow me to be delusional for a moment and kid that he must be needing more tips from our writer on how to date Hye Kyo properly, so, she was also there. Hehe. I like that the group date took place way after hours.

Ok about  SJK wrote diff. Date...my take is...when SHK and other give autograph JK is in toilet and it already 11.59pm..and by the time he out it already 12.01 so....that why they have diff. Date....

I cant think properly and i cant focus with my work...should I camp here... 

28 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Okay ... still trying to stay grounded ... BUT IT'S SO HARD, especially with this latest news! :) I find it interesting that Kim Min Seok was there, the woman who told Joong Ki to "date properly" while on the DOTS set. Hehe ... Allow me to be delusional for a moment and kid that he must be needing more tips from our writer on how to date Hye Kyo properly, so, she was also there. Hehe. I like that the group date took place way after hours.

I think Kim Min Seok is the kid who's playing Soldier Kim Ki Bum, if I'm not mistaken. The writer's name is Kim Eun-Sook. :)

3 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

Ok about  SJK wrote diff. Date...my take is...when SHK and other give autograph JK is in toilet and it already 11.59pm..and by the time he out it already 12.01 so....that why they have diff. Date....

I cant think properly and i cant focus with my work...should I camp here... 

lol me too. i think my jobdesk @myoffice is to open shipper paradisse everymorning,right after i turn myPC on lmao

On 3/26/2016 at 0:44 AM, SeGafanlady said:

Thanks a million to the photographer who captured this moment... 

source http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/481885.html

Omo...thanks for sharing that pic. I love this copule so much & even a little bit of interaction make me smiling happily. It's kind of sad that we can't see much interaction between SHK & SJK (not YSJ & KMY)...but, wish them happy. Keep rooting for them because someday it might be granted or maybe it's already?... Song-song couple troopers, fighting!:)

Well well well, look who just placed rank 1 and 2 in a CF Model Brand Research (Mar) includes consumer participation, communication & brand reputation indexes. Power couple?. 

SJK is ranked 1 and SHK is ranked 2.

Cel9GojWwAQ9W0w.jpg

cr. rubylia.

24 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Well well well, look who just placed rank 1 and 2 in a CF Model Brand Research (Mar) includes consumer participation, communication & brand reputation indexes. Power couple?. 

SJK is ranked 1 and SHK is ranked 2.

cr. rubylia.

WOWW SONGSONG COUPLE for the world!! kkkk :wub:

Whoa!!!! I am so giddy happy with all the updates I have been reading here....that coffee date in the wee hours of the morning really is a give away on how they are trying to  keep this relationship (either friends or more than that) low key. I love that they are with common friends...particularly fellow DOTS colleagues...such a perfect alibi!

I hope we will continue to get this kind of news, no matter how trivial, but holds enough ground to keep our ship sailing.

Now that DOTS is nearing its end...I am already saddened by the thought of not seeing them together on screen...I really do wish we will still get news about them, together....CFs, magazine shoots and interviews...please come our way.

Hope you guys allow my temporary delusions again ... I'd like to draw another similarity to Brad and Angelina again. Okay, the following thoughts are a bit racy/pervy ... 

Someone (a co-star or ex-lover) once said that kissing Angie's lips felt pillowy. (Or it might have been Andy Cohen asking Ethan Hawke if her lips were pillowy ... don't remember ... because I think her ex, Jenny Shimizu, was rumored to have said that they were like two water beds. LOL.). Anyhow, whenever I see Brad and Angie kiss, I think about how those lips might feel for him. Bwahaha. I think about the "pillowy" description right away, and now, each time Hye Kyo and Joong Ki kissed on DOTS, I immediately thought of that adjective, too. Song Joong Ki has a cute mouth, but I can only imagine how awesome an experience it was for him to kiss her! Even if she didn't pucker up, the kiss might have still felt pillowy to Joong Ki. Hehehe. :phew::sweatingbullets: There's no other Korean actress with lips as perfect as Song Hye Kyo's. There are a number of K-celebrities with amazing full lips (like Shin Min Ah's and Jung So Min's), but I say Hye Kyo's are pretty much #1; they're what first caught my attention the first time I ever saw her. 

Gosh dammit! I'm going to wish so hard the Songs will be the new real life Mr. and Mrs. Smith (or Korean version of Brangie)

@joongkyo thanks for being bored and checking for IG "news". I am with you all chingu, I also feel ecstatic about this news.

They are definitely an item / couple now, because mostly "hidden" celebrity couple go and meet in groups which is not the group of their staff or people from agency. Usually they will tag friends, and I think there already are 3 dine in together between our couple that not include their staff. One in Korea, second in NYC, and the last one also in Korea (Itaewon) all meet up with friends, right? 

UAA better change their statement from close colleagues to close hang out friends.

Looks like SHK has charmed each and every male on the set of DOTS, aww....all the men have such nice things to say about her. Here's Dr. Song's interview (credit KHXY for translations.

Excerpt interview of Lee Seung-joon who plays Dr Song

"Before shooting began, the thought of meeting Song Hye Kyo made me excited and nervous. However upon meeting her, i realized she's a very easygoing person.She was the one who have the initiative to approach us and proposed that Haesung medical team to have a drink together. Just like that and eventually we become close."

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016032523552179534&type=1&outlink=1

source as stated

Hi everyone. This is my first post in this forum. I love Song Song couple so much, so decide to come out and write something.

So, I see 2 set of autographs. One set was signed to Serenge Tea, and it tagged Song Joong ki, Song Hye Kyo, Park Hun, and Kim Kim Min Seok.  The other set was signed to Jang Kko Ma, and it tagged Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, Kim Min Seok and Park Hun. I think in both set, Joong Ki wrote 16.3.27.  Does it mean after they had dinner, they went to have coffee together again? Sounds like a very beautiful date :)

I'm so happy for them.

Archived