[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

9 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

Limjungho820

after she left (I'm assuming the girl who left is kyo?)

xligoonx:
but hyeonkyoung look so dark

ddang2s
today was awesome tooㅎㅎ:glasses:

jeniejang
even though now (I) sent "are you still together?" (You) answered this instead ㅋㅋㅋ

kkk_yyyooo:
ah funny ㅋㅋㅋ

sexy52z:
cheesy
(he actually wrote 느끼해 which in the literal meaning is "greasy" but it also can means "cheesy"  so I think in this context what he meant is cheesy) 

I'm sorry if jeniejang's comment translation is a bit weird bcos I'm not 100% sure either how to translate it:sweatingbullets: I'm sorry I'm not as dependable as joongkyo eonnie but hopefully it helps^^

Thank you!! This is probably again as close as it gets so now we know both Kyo and JJ left first and the rest in the pic is still there!! 

See how cool our ship is? We will always have people around to the rescue 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Thank you!! This is probably again as close as it gets so now we know both Kyo and JJ left first and the rat in the pic is still there!! 

See how cool our ship is? We will always have people around to the rescue 

TOTALLY COOL! the best everrr. LOL thank you for the video unnie, i died laughing at the last part. :lol:

@sns25129 thank you for translating, it made a lot more sense :lol:

Lol, you guys! I think the conversation is more like this ...they're not talking about Kyo leaving (though I think she did leave before them).

They were partying at this place called Qoom Bar and it wasn't a house party like we earlier thought,  if you go through Jenie's page you'll see more images of the bar (looks like she owns it ).

limjungho820 After I let go of her (broke up with her)

xligoonx But Hyunkyoung looks dark (gloomy) too 

ddang2s Even today, you're super cool.

jeniejang Even if it's not true today, I tried to tell her "Are you still going to stay with him?" ..kekeke

kkk_yyyooo Oh(this) is funny...kekeke

sexy52z Greasy

@Chewy Hoe lol, yeah I think she was there too but she left before this picture was posted.

Guest zznini

Hello Song2 troopers/KiKyo lovers. Good morning from where I live. First of all, lemme me say thank u to @twtwb who open this SS couple thread. I still have to back read but Im so grateful to be on board with u guys. I guess Im not too late to enjoy this ride. :sweatingbullets:

Well, Im glad at last I decided to join u guys in this awesome thread. Honestly I ship these two gorgeous K celebs when I heard KES writer-nim courted SJK & SHK for leading roles in her new drama. I love KES's writing style as we all know she is great with cheesy lines and skinship in most of her drama. When SJK & SHK confirmed to do DoTS, I already tweeting "SongSong couple". That was before they start shooting. Haha. 

I started like SHK since AIMH and I've watched FH, WW and TWTWB. I think I dont have to elaborate why I like SHK. All of us know she is one of a kind. Queen SHK. As for SJK, I like him since RM. And I've watched Nice Guy and Sungkyukwan Scandal. I adore his cute bb face and most of all, his smart brain. I always find that namja with smart brain is sexy and mysterious. 

Im not a newbie in shipping thread. For the past two years I enjoyed shipping my OTP till my ship lost its direction. I admit I used to be stubborn shipper and till now I still ship my OTP in silent. Huhu. My friends noticed my shipper habit coming back when I show my support towards Song2. Hehe. One of them told me dont ship too hard or I will fall hard if things isnt going well. Tbh, my shipper's heart isnt completely heal and its still hurt sometimes. Despite all, it is crazy not to ship Song2. Their chemistry is undeniable. Haters need to check their eyes. 

Out of curiousity and to beat boredom, I took a risk to check this thread. And I love reading all your posts, insight view, gifs/images, pervy mind (???) etc etc haha. I decided to join all of u to spazz and ship SS till they announce their wedding day. I believe they are happily dating under the radar, only few friends know they are in relationship and I think Dispatch know something abt SS. Keep sailing! 

Ps: Im sorry bcs u guys might be bored reading this long post and have to bear with my English. 

Ps2: Hi @faidaris .. @lollipopgorgeous86 I think we were in the same ship before? Your name sound familiar to me... 

Hahaha! Thank you everyone for your find and translations! Glad our captain @joongkyo is here to steer our ship a sail!! Yeyyy! Hope u had a good rest, captain! Hehe. 

@Chewy Hoe I was wondering about that too! I mean, it's possible that SHK or any of her squad might have stumbled upon this thread! And yes, we are self sufficient in terms of connecting all the pieces and making a speculation valid or invalid, plausible or not! Our squad is pretty amazing too hahaha! With the direction of our captain Joongkyo and the rest of our Chinese and Korean translators, we were able to solve things! Probably the main reason we have a lot of lurkers and bashers because we always have something going on here... Always!!!

33 minutes ago, SusanC said:

It dawned on me, should these two decide to tie the knot,

how in the heck are we going to address Song Hye Kyo?

Mrs. Song Hye Kyo?

Mrs. Song Song Hye Kyo?

or just plain Mrs. Song?

shrug

Mrs. Song Joong Ki! Hihihihi :heart:

@sns25129 like I said it's not too far off otherwise resident captain would flame us already and I am so scared of her? lol 

@missandrea we are not even speculating really lol

we merely worked out all the feeds thrown to us likes fishes and connect them together and serously we are being watched and yet not being stopped ya know what I mean right? Winks 

Thanks luvvies for all the translations and updates...Let all have a prayer circle, i even left a msg on kyo ig...for Song Song to have a CF or pictorial or better even this upcoming Elle one (i know delulu mind) hahhahah. Happy Shipping and Spazzing. Im rewatching DOTS also as off now like many others:wub:.. i miss them so

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@sns25129

@missandrea we are not even speculating really lol

we merely worked out all the feeds thrown to us likes fishes and connect them together and serously we are being watched and yet not being stopped ya know what I mean right? Winks 

That is true! Hahah! We are unstoppable anyways but Yesssss!!! It's not even a bait, it's real good feeds they throw at us! We oftentimes thrive on their little hints and pieces and some are dead giveaways! It's funny how they know that we know that we monitor ALL of their moves like savages hahah!!! They just love how we love SS couple they are just being really discreet LOL!

2 minutes ago, missandrea said:

That is true! Hahah! We are unstoppable anyways but Yesssss!!! It's not even a bait, it's real good feeds they throw at us! We oftentimes thrive on their little hints and pieces and some are dead giveaways! It's funny how they know that we know that we monitor ALL of their moves like savages hahah!!! They just love how we love SS couple they are just being really discreet LOL!

They know because there are people from them that is reading that's why. I threw very good hints when writing that post that you liked so go read back again? Lol but it's just very surreal I tell ya 

:lol: just finished catching up. wahhh the thread is in a happy mood.. 

@Chewy Hoe love the video :D the ending was so funny hahaha... 

@superbigcat i agree with all you wrote...No mater how i see it.. The tower kissing scene from the BTS is way way better than the zoom out..

I had to pause for awhile to look again at the pictures you shared and then re-watching chewy's video.. i can definitely understand why you feel like crying.. i feel it too...  this is a very touching scene... fells like everything "ends with a happy note". arghhh Dots fever is still strong...

I started to notice tough, in the tower kiss and the last episode kiss, SHK had a slight smile when ever SJK and SHK are going to kiss. :wub: it's like both of them are very in to the moment, and to me it make it so much sweeter.... 

Remembering her the slight smile.. now i'm wishing that the hair tying scene had a kiss too... i remember both of SJK and SHK keep looking at each others lips there :phew: although after looking at the BTS.. i don't know how they can maintain their stoic face to shoot the scene... JK is hilarious in his attempt to tie her hair... :D 

@lovely_skham_stv interesting deduction as allways.

@lovemetruly yeppp this forum is my happy place too.. can't stop visiting here day and night :D 

@finickyfray hehe its ok.. at least you tried hehe.

I wouldn't have minded the zoomed out kiss ... That is, after their sweet talk, they started with the zoomed-out kiss and then, have the scene end with a close-up kiss. Based on production's explanation, I feel they half-assed the fan service. LOL. No such thing as too many close-ups. Audience members are voyeurs! They can appreciate fine cinematography, but they also don't want to have to do the job of demystifying a kiss!

Archived