[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

20 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I don't mind Vin Zhang with Dilraba..they make a good couple too.. :D But can't help but feel sad for Vengo.  When is he gonna be male lead?

14 minutes ago, linhthao said:

You speak my mind. I must say their eye contact is really great. The scene at BQ's residence, I can feel how helpless they are not to go into each other's arms and hug. The gift is a remind for her to forget him right? But I doubt that she will ever forget him and so does he. So now I have to imagine sometimes later in BQ/YH wedding day, he comes and they meet again. And the story goes along with PB, but now he realizes that he can't live without her. He will follow her around and gets jealous of other guys who are interested in FJ. Their love journey starts in the most possible epic but fun way...

*Sigh* The writer scrubbed salt in my heart. Actually a group of my colleagues who are also DH&FJ shipper are ready to throw rocks at the screen writer LOL. I think I am going to finish off the drama by the "DH confession" scene only. I can't bear seeing them not together until the last minute. 

*Bought Lieho Rogue and planned to read it last night but silly me automatically picked PB to re-read LOL. I doubt that the PB series without Dilraba&Vengo will catch me any interest.*

@linhthao did you read the english? Chinese? or vietnamese version? If viet, do you know the name and where to buy?  thanks!! :D

This is late...but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @Purestupidity!! 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, linhthao said:

You speak my mind. I must say their eye contact is really great. The scene at BQ's residence, I can feel how helpless they are not to go into each other's arms and hug. The gift is a remind for her to forget him right? But I doubt that she will ever forget him and so does he. So now I have to imagine sometimes later in BQ/YH wedding day, he comes and they meet again. And the story goes along with PB, but now he realizes that he can't live without her. He will follow her around and gets jealous of other guys who are interested in FJ. Their love journey starts in the most possible epic but fun way...

*Sigh* The writer scrubbed salt in my heart. Actually a group of my colleagues who are also DH&FJ shipper are ready to throw rocks at the screen writer LOL. I think I am going to finish off the drama by the "DH confession" scene only. I can't bear seeing them not together until the last minute. 

*Bought Lieho Rogue and planned to read it last night but silly me automatically picked PB to re-read LOL. I doubt that the PB series without Dilraba&Vengo will catch me any interest.*

@meifang89 I heard the main male leads are Vic Chou, Zhang Bin Bin, and the guy in TMPB who likes the daughter of the Demon Lord (sorry I don't really follow TMPB storyline so I don't know much about the character. My fav is DH&FJ). 

Which confession scene is this? Oh you should really read on the other characters especially their shadow's storyline. It's quite a tragic love story. Aranya is a really strong and great character. She's FJ's shadow.

I have to say DH is quite indulgent with FJ. Aside from him rejecting her, but he indulged her every whim. He always put her needs before everyone else's. Is it just me, but he was kind of smiling seeing FJ following him? But he's still a gorgeous idiot.

Here's more info on Blazing Ruge: http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=274

Here's the Viet version: https://gacsach.com/doc-sach-truc-tuyen/7754/liet-hoa-nhu-ca-full-minh-hieu-khue.html

If you read the character descriptions and comments from others in regards to Xue, you'll see that Vengo is perfect for this role. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kimlary1234 said:

Can anyone please explain what Siming said while giving the gift from Donghua? Thank you

Hope you can bear my bad translation lol

Spoiler

- SM: Si Ming Xing Jun under Dong Hua zi fu Shao Yang Jun on behalf of Dijun congratulates you for inheriting Qing Qiu Queen title. This is Dijun's gift, a map of 4 seas and 8 kingdoms that Dijun often use when the world was still in war. This map was painted by himself.

(btw "zi fu" means Purple Palace :joy:)

- FJ: I wonder if he said anything else.

- SM: Dijun said you will understand when you open the map.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, thundergirl3 said:

meifang89 sorry to trouble but would you be able to send me the link to the live broadcast of Three Lives,  Three World? I would like to stay up and watch the final episodes :) Thanking you in advance.

I watch from tv cable so I don't know link for live broadcast. Sorry for disappointing you :(

1 hour ago, linhthao said:

meifang89 I heard the main male leads are Vic Chou, Zhang Bin Bin, and the guy in TMPB who likes the daughter of the Demon Lord (sorry I don't really follow TMPB storyline so I don't know much about the character. My fav is DH&FJ). 

Right. I've heard about that too but from what I've read before the main lead is Zhang Bin Bin not Vic Zhou (he's not in the cast,cancelled maybe). I like both Dilraba and Vin Zhang they'll be cute cp :lol:

DH & FJ is my fav too, still hoping for their happy ending -_-

2 hours ago, whitesky20 said:

@VietGirl2 Yes his family is completely ridiculous. And if you think about it Yehua is not actually their son haha he's the son of the father god. They haven't been good to him either. So he should just kick them to the curb and go live with BQ in Qingqiu. 

Otherwise totally agree with you Shifu is looking better and better every day. Wasnt someone going to write this fanfic? I'm waiting =P

@whitesky20Yup, most of his family (and probably a good chunk of those belonging to the Heavenly Realm) are a bunch of elitist snobs. It's laughable that they sat in judgment of mortals and the ghost clan when they are a goddamned mess themselves. Self-centred, self-absorbed and for a lack of a better word "racist" as hell. The worst part is the hypocrisy. You know what's worse than a jerk? A hypocritical jerk! 

And I'll second the call for Sifu/BQ fanfic. I'll offer to be beta reader if that helps. And maybe some cookies as well. Just as soon as I figure out how to send them through virtual reality :D.

@thundergirl3 Thank you. I'm probably really passionate when discussing YH's family because nothing pushes my button more than unfairness, injustice and hypocrisy. I see YH's grandfather as the "big bad" in this story because his tyrannical ways was what caused so much suffering for YH and BQ. He's a petty, egotistical man who won't admit to his wrong doings and cares more about "his face" than the well being of his love ones. For example, he punished the young prince even when he suspects that SJ was lying about the prince trying to sexually assaulted her. All so that he can punished his second son for not "giving him face" by daring to be openly happy with a wife that he disapproved of. Grandpa also needs to take some responsibility for SJ's antics, without his support she wouldn't have gotten away with it for so long. It's a shame that SJ got blamed for everything while YH's family essentially got away with their awful behaviors.

Anyhow, I can be very brutal and bunt when I get fired up. I hope I don't offend anyone with my blunt speech. Please don't see it as an attack on your opposing opinions but to view them in the spirit they are offered in - as discussion points to liven up the board. 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, faythe said:

Unfortunately, I don't think he's in Blazing Ruge anymore. The info on the site has not been updated I don't think. Although, I will considered it a gift from God if I'm wrong. If by miracle, and he is in it, I hope that drama God will let him be Xue. That character will suit him very very well.

Ah another disappointment. I hope Drama God will give us mercy and let he in the cast :(

You've read the novel? Who is Xue? :o

51 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

I don't mind Vin Zhang with Dilraba..they make a good couple too.. :D But can't help but feel sad for Vengo.  When is he gonna be male lead?

That's what I thought too :D Yeah, he deserves to be main lead. Let's pray for that so it'll happen soon -_-

@Purestupidity sorry I'm late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YOU! :heart:

@faythe The confession scene will be aired in today episode where he said if he didn't remove his name on the stone by himself, he would love her anyway. I am not sure if he would kiss or touch the flower mark on her forehead. And that's pretty much about their last time on screen together in TMPB. 

I agree about how he so biased towards her in a very caring and lovely way LOL. I said before she is a spoiled child being loved by a badass God. Lucky her. I can imagine if they a couple, how annoying she is with DH (but in a positive way) but still he can't say no to her to anything LOL. 

I mean I don't follow other characters in TMPB like YH, BQ, Shifu etc...but not the characters from PB. I like most of them, hmm maybe not the Princess Zhi'he and Jiheng? 

@linh5000 I ordered the Viet version from lazada.vn. But they only have the 1st book. 

@meifang89 you are right. I am unable to find any confirmation in English of the cast of male leads regarding Vic Chou. But I am not a fan of Vin Zhang, sorry haha. I heard he will play Feng who because of revenge will ditch his love for Lie Ru Ge. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, linhthao said:

@faythe The confession scene will be aired in today episode where he said if he didn't remove his name on the stone by himself, he would love her anyway. I am not sure if he would kiss or touch the flower mark on her forehead. And that's pretty much about their last time on screen together in TMPB. 

He remove his name on the stone by himself? He's the one who erased his own name from the stone? :blink:

Their last screen time?! Oh my poor heart can't take this :heartbreak::bawling:

15 minutes ago, linhthao said:

meifang89 you are right. I am unable to find any confirmation in English of the cast of male leads regarding Vic Chou. But I am not a fan of Vin Zhang, sorry haha. I heard he will play Feng who because of revenge will ditch his love for Lie Ru Ge. 

No problem everyone have their own fav ^_^ Is the novel have eng trans? I want to read it :( Can you give me summary of the novel? :o

12 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

No problem everyone have their own fav ^_^ Is the novel have eng trans? I want to read it :( Can you give me summary of the novel? :o

Here's a link to a translation of one of the scenes. http://dandeliontrail.livejournal.com/5203.html?thread=14419

I have nothing against ZBB but I would prefer Vengo without a single beat. There's no picking between who I would pick to pair with Dilabra. But that's just a personal preference. I also think ZBB is a good actor.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, faythe said:

Here's a link to a translation of one of the scenes. http://dandeliontrail.livejournal.com/5203.html?thread=14419

I have nothing against ZBB but I would prefer Vengo without a single beat. There's no picking between who I would pick to pair with Dilabra.

Thank you very much! :lol: Do you know which man she end up with?

I like both Vin and Vengo but after TMPB I prefer Vengo with Dilraba :tongue:

10 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I have read this novel about 7 years ago and I don't recommend it (almost this author's work is suck) :mellow:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Thank you very much! :lol: Do you know which man she end up with?

I like both Vin and Vengo but after TMPB I prefer Vengo with Dilraba :tongue:

I heard the ending is sort of like up to your own imagination.According to the summary provided, there are actually three men who are in love with her. Her first love chose revenge over her, so that relationship is over. Her second love is her Shiong, who's in a wheel chair, but supposed to be a very gentle man. The third man who is in love with her is a Xian immortal. But he's cursed that his love will never be returned. But it's a little more complicated than that. So apparently, from people who has read the book, wrote that the ending is sort of up to the reader's imagination ending between the last two men, not her first love. This site will give out some spoilers if you are interested. But apparently, Xue is people's favorite.

http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=274

But if they act as a couple again, I hope Vengo will be the one to like her first. It's only fair. In both dramas, it was always Dilabra character that likes Vengo character's first.

I actually hope they don't do a remake of PB anymore. Even though this version is bad, but I rather continue the story with PB books.I just can't imagine others as FJ and DH and certainly don't want anyone to ruin it other. I will accept their story in the drama as Book 1, and the PB as Book 2 & 3.

• Like 2

Just now, Rivajuu said:

I have read this novel about 7 years ago and I don't recommend it (almost this author's work is suck) :mellow:

Oh... Well nevermind then, thank you for telling me now I don't need to bother searching more about the novel. But this make me worried if the author's work is suck how about the drama later? But the novel must be popular if get adapted into drama :huh:

7 minutes ago, faythe said:

I heard the ending is sort of like up to your own imagination.According to the summary provided, there are actually three men who are in love with her. Her first love chose revenge over her, so that relationship is over. Her second love is her Shiong, who's in a wheel chair, but supposed to be a very gentle man. The third man who is in love with her is a Xian immortal. But he's cursed that his love will never be returned. But it's a little more complicated than that. So apparently, from people who has read the book, wrote that the ending is sort of up to the reader's imagination ending between the last two men, not her first love. This site will give out some spoilers if you are interested. But apparently, Xue is people's favorite.

http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=274

What kind of ending is that?! :wacko: Xue is the first one right? How can he become favorite if he chose revenge over her? His character must be charismatic and sympathetic.

Thank you for the spoiler btw ^_^

4 minutes ago, linhthao said:

Yes I heard the author sucks too! 

I will watch whatever series that pairs Dilraba&Vengo as main lead LOL. 

Agree with that :D

16 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

What kind of ending is that?! :wacko: Xue is the first one right? How can he become favorite if he chose revenge over her? His character must be charismatic and sympathetic.

Thank you for the spoiler btw ^_^

Agree with that :D

No Feng is the first love, Yu is the Shiong and Xue is the Immortal. I also heard Xue spent the most time with her.

Here's some really cute pics of Vengo & Dilabra

https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/dilireba-gao-weiguang-for-netease/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

BQ I don't know, over the cause of this drama she has always make decisions that put people she claimed to love in jeopardy, only to end up crying. 

To be fair to BQ, at this point she doesn't have a clue that YH is deeply in love with her (and is willing to risk his life for her). There were a lot of misunderstandings. She thought: 1. YH was still hung over his dead wife SuSu; 2. That he has a concubine named Su Jin; 3. YH let Princess Miao Qing into his palace.

So I don't think it's fair to blame BQ (just like what his mother did. We don't want to be the evil in-laws, right?) It's not like she knew YH will do these things for her. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, faythe said:

No Feng is the first love, Yu is the Shiong and Xue is the Immortal. I also heard Xue spent the most time with her.

Oh it's like that. Hm... Whatever ZBB role is I hope he'll end up with Dilraba and this drama will have happy ending ^_^

Thank you for the beautiful pictures. They really match to each other I hope they become real cp :wub:

Vengo also in YM workshop?! The last time I read he's in different agency but good for him and for us, who knows if the workshop decide to pair them again as a cp in drama :)

34 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Oh... Well nevermind then, thank you for telling me now I don't need to bother searching more about the novel. But this make me worried if the author's work is suck how about the drama later? But the novel must be popular if get adapted into drama :huh:

I don't know why but truly-worth-reading romance novels rarely get adapted :(But you're Chinese, right???

• Like 1