[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@whitedove Thank you so much for the pics! I squealed so hard when I saw all my U Prince bias in one photo. My U Prince favorites no. 1 is T-Rex 2. Kirun 3. Survey 4. Hawk 5. Teddy. I havent watched Brian's yet but from what I saw in the teaser I think Im gonna like him too. Im sad that his will be the last story. I want more. Maybe a short epilogue on all the couples.

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2017 at 9:55 AM, lara5642 said:

These days I have been watching a lot of thai lakrons.However i only found ugly duckling series to be cute.Do you guys know any other like this?I made this mv for my fav in ugky duckling seies.Watch it if you want.

There are many cute ones made by more popular channels like CH3 and One31 but they're not available on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't watched all of these yet but I look forward to it...  And the ones that I have watched were filled with sweetness:heart:

@whitedove Thanks for your post will be watching that later today!!!  Just love Push:wub:  Always willing to watch him in anything LOL:D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived