[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the ending in Crazy Artist kinda bittersweet. But overall it's not that bad and not good. (Not worst than Kirun, T-Rex or Dash) 

Let's see if I could enjoy Survey's. The first episode for me is so-so totally reminds me of a generic "Korean Drama"

I'm already looking forward for the last one. Even though I find the first episode boring. The second one is good (even if I didn't understand of it at all).

10 hours ago, clon_105 said:

last episode... finally the series in ending.. the best stories for me was "Kirun".. but I think Fon's character stolen the show XD 

It looks like Brian's story will have 5 episodes, because My Dear Loser only starts on July 9th.

12 hours ago, Shierly Shierly said:

My fav is badly politics ! Survey why he looks so damn handsome !.. Hopefully there's will be season 2 of each series..

Unlikely. The series is based on books and there doesn't seem to be a plan for season 2.

Archived