[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, clon_105 said:

DJ Push in a Taiwanese Drama! in November 2017, SNH's Huang Tin Tin is in the Female Lead. (Orlando Bloom is there too. XD LoL )

Huang Tin Tin is definitely not the female lead. She's far from ready for it. The female lead is Song Yi who plays Yu Manli in the excellent 2015 drama The Disguiser. Also, this is a Chinese drama, not Taiwanese. 

I saw so many big-named cameo appearances here, like Darren Wang and Wang Ziwen. Probably because it revolves around the entertainment industry.

I said IN the female Lead, not the principal Female Lead, in the romanic word say the name that you said it already, but I like SNH48 , the only reason cause I watched that video XD... a Chinese Drama? I never going to know when is chinese or taiwanese DDDDD:

12 hours ago, clon_105 said:

I said IN the female Lead, not the principal Female Lead, in the romanic word say the name that you said it already, but I like SNH48 , the only reason cause I watched that video XD... a Chinese Drama? I never going to know when is chinese or taiwanese DDDDD:

When we said female lead, it usually means only one lol. Besides the word 'lead' is singular. That's the art term for it. What you meant is a supporting role for a female actress. :) Sorry to be a bit of a bother. I'm in media so all these terms are very specific for me.

Chinese drama means production is in Mainland China and air on Mainland China's TV stations. Taiwanese drama means production in Taiwan and air on Taiwanese TV stations.

Hey everyone! I just discovered this series 2 days ago and have been binge watching eversince.

I have some questions though.

1. How many episodes are each story arch? Kissasian has not uploaded the complete episodes while YT's arrangement is all over the place.

2. Which website has the most updated videos for the series with eng subs?

Thank you so much.

On 3/24/2017 at 3:23 AM, suzy_me said:

Hey everyone! I just discovered this series 2 days ago and have been binge watching eversince.

I have some questions though.

1. How many episodes are each story arch? Kissasian has not uploaded the complete episodes while YT's arrangement is all over the place.

2. Which website has the most updated videos for the series with eng subs?

Thank you so much.

1. Only Handsome Cowboy (Sibtis) has 8 episodes since it stars the most popular actor and the most popular actress from the whole series. The other parts only have 4 episodes each.

2. GMMTV official Youtube channel, obviously. Kissasian took the subs from them too. If you find delays in subs, that's because the official channel only releases the episodes on Youtube after a month an episode airs (and they helpfully sub each episode weekly too), due to their agreement with LINE TV (which reruns the episodes).

13 hours ago, clon_105 said:

I love the pic... and when was filmed this? including I watched some BTS from the March's Season but no for Hippie LoL XD 

The BTS pictures? It's all over the production crew's IGs.

I have a feeling I'm gonna love Hippy's part. The slow song by Kun sounds great too.

10 hours ago, TeeTop said:

Minute at 25:52 - 26:20 was hilarious!! XD

I've liked Apple since her appearance in Beauty and the B*itches season 2 as one half of the lesbian couple with one of the main cast. She gives off a different vibe in here, but a good one.

Archived