[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mary-ann said:

haha what did he give them?

Lol following up on what people said about Bolin wanting an older sister, I think he said he can't do hat but he says he can have a family and have children? Then the elf chimes in and says I think he found the person to do that with. Then Bolin grabbed Ji Hyo and said me guang xi? 

Santa gave Ji Hyo a Barbie. I think she was really excited because she always wanted a present from Santa. She was like a little girl here again. Her laugh is so adorable¬! 

15 minutes ago, justanotherfan said:

Also in the preview, they were both in a sauna and Bolin was telling Jihyo that he heard she had a date with Gary on RM and Jihyo was flustered again haha I cant wait for that. And they were dancing on ice?? and they looked absolutely beautiful geez they are so perfect

Hahaha! Cute! He keeps on bringing the Gary issue..is he jealous and somewhat wants clarification from Jihyo that Gary is just an older brother to her or he's having fun teasing her :lol:

I hope Bolin watched that RM episode coz Jihyo is so beautiful on that date she really looks like a bride there and she bragged to Gary about him cooking for her and takes care for her really special, he might felt proud if ever he have watched that episode.

And another proofed that he kept on tracks of her when they're apart..

2 hours ago, joyan08 said:

kiss

Aigoo! Why do I feel like I'm dumped 2000 times?! Lol! Ji Hyo always the lucky girl! BoBo MoMo till the end! 

Skipped all your posts about ep6. Haven't watched it yet! You guys are amazing for digging many info and goodies :) thanks!

7 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

I LOVE YOU *smooch* :grimace:

If it's not to much to ask..do you know why Jihyo is in tears before Santa harabuji came *puppy eyes*

And I agree with you, I like the fact that they're not just trying to be close, they sincerely want to know each other deeply. Jihyo really is having a blast when she's with Bolin, she even insist on keeping in touch with each other even when they're apart. I think she somehow want to keep Bolin as someone special or maybe a very close dear friend. What they have is a real keeper. They have this special/mutual feelings that I think both of them want to treasure forever.

Haha thanks for all the timely updates you provide too! 

And Im sorry Im not sure which part you are referring to. In my memory, I think she was in tears after she saw Santa harabuji because it's like a childhood dream come true, but I could have missed something before.

And yes I agree with what you said too, since they get along so well with each other, I really hope they stay in contact as they have something special

14 minutes ago, uchita said:

Reading your post makes me teary. Bolin finally realize that jihyo is straighforward person. And he can see that she is not fake girl. She is the same inside and out. I dont know its makes me happy that he can found that from her . Things that makes me in love with jihyo too. And  thing that jihyo tel, to him that she surrounded by man for so many years and trying hard to makes not be burden for them and lost a bit her feminity is hurt me . And again bolin makes me feel better with telling that jihyo can relay on him.. how sweet on him.. :wub:

It's ok, dont cry! We can tell Jihyo is really enjoying herself here and I can never be more than thankful that she joined this program and got paired up with Bolin who is a great man as well. They can only get sweeter from here on :D 

1 hour ago, ssone00 said:

Thank you so much! I have one question. Did he say he wish to have an older sister when Santa asked for his wish? I felt that was his feeling for her? Older sister? Hmmm ! What do you guys think?

I understood it as he wants a daughter as their first child, naughty bolin, he is more straightforward then i initially thought, i'm positively surprised

Guest ssone00
25 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

I understood it as he wants a daughter as their first child

19 minutes ago, dianakasim said:

Thats the way i interpreted it as well.

Thanks for clearing that out, but he said in the interview, something about being a first child and she said she totally understands about being a first child and had to be independent^^ IMO, he kinda give hint to jihyo, that he likes a girl like her.  I remember he once said he doesn't like girls always leaning on their boy friends and not independant. Maybe he is complimenting indirectly? I don't know^^:blush:

So. I just finished watching the raw. I replayed some parts. This episode, even though it's just 27mins, packs a lot of feels. Like serious FEELS. 

@justanotherfan Me. Love. You. A looooot! :D Thank you soooo much!  Based on your translation, most of my hunches are right. Hahaha! 

These two are so sincere and I believe that it's fate they met each other on the show. 

Let me replay everything again. Hahaha!

1 minute ago, ssone00 said:

Thanks for clearing that out, but he said in the interview, something about being a first child and she said she totally understands about being a first child and had to be independent^^ IMO, he kinda give hint to jihyo, that he likes a girl who is dependable. I remember he once said he doesn't like girls always leaning on their boy friends and not independent. Maybe he is complimenting indirectly? I don't know^^:blush:

thank you for clarifying that... u explanation does make more sense that mine :) ... complimenting indirectly.... i like that...  i just based my assumption on what the santa advice him..... i really wish i understand mandarin right now

28 minutes ago, evergreen said:

cr happiness.virus

They way they look at each other and smile at each other. Kyah! These 2 are killing me! :wub:

Me too they are totally killing me :lol: From the beginning of today's episode up to preview of the next episodes I totally feel like my soul is drifting in cloud 9...the feelings are so overwhelming seriously can I just set them up to just get married even if it's against their will :lol: gosh! If ever they don't end up together in REAL I don't know what will I do or what to feel even if I kept on repeating myself a gazillion times not get attached too much I just can't how can I if they are like that. They barely touch each others lips the only intimate they have done was the kiss on the cheeks, hold hands and hug not even often but gawd I feel like dying whenever they do those things :lol: 

16 minutes ago, dianakasim said:

thank you for clarifying that... u explanation does make more sense that mine :) ... complimenting indirectly.... i like that...  i just based my assumption on what the santa advice him..... i really wish i understand mandarin right now

but I still think his answer was meant for santa, because santa asked specifically about that, hehe

1 minute ago, valwealth said:

i started watching this show because of song ji hyo...but bobo has stolen my heart.......i just adore him so much and this also my first time commenting on here,I actually had to create an account. Nice to meet you all

Hi! Welcome to the thread :D

Guest ssone00

They are two mature adults. Both are successful in their career and has been in this shaky & sensitive entertainment business world for more than ten yrs. So they can understand each other so much even though they are from two different culture. Like he said in his recent interview he felt amazing that they are very much synchronized together. I felt that in this episode. They are very different from other couples. It could be deeper in their relationship and in a process of developing at that time. (During Finland) 

and that's why for this Taiwan shooting , they showed much more intimacy? They are taking  me on a roller coaster highs and lows in a day! What a couple! Very compatible!

16 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

but I still think his answer was meant for santa, because santa asked specifically about that, hehe

i think in a weird way n tend to interpret things beyond the actual words thats y my initial interpretation was... since there's nothing santa can do about giving him an older sister, then grant US (bobo & momo) a daughter as OUR first child   huhahuha 

Archived