[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ssone00

She was very frank to him in the aurora watching room. She said something like 'let's not be so awkward when we. see each other after long time separation." It was 1 month after Bali. Right?

My streaming a bit laging. But here i try to tell everyting with my bad english i wish you guys can understand and bear with it :blush:

So bolin come to korea to meet jihyo And direct flying to finland.. they play with snow . Make cup of tea or something warm for them to drink.they makin fire too. Bolin try to fishing at snow and tease jihyo with the bait for the fish . Jihyo scared with sooooo cute way ..:grin: . They playing with snow and lying their body so freely on the snow .. bolin looking so intens to jihyo and say thank you to her while jihyo said she is the one who has to say that .. this two cutie pie how i can handle my self to not wishing they to be together .. santa is coming . Santa ask bolin what are they doing there . Bolin say they are dating. Santa ask they are a couple or become a couple . Bolin say she is my girlfriend . And santa ask how long they been together and bolin say 3 month.. santa give barbie doll to jihyo and jihyo screaming with happiness huging santa and say santa haraboeji jeongmal kamsahamnida .. santa ask what is bolin wishing . If i am not wrong he said he want a sister . Im not really sure with this. And santa said that he cant  make his wish come true but he said that later he would find someone he trust and love for and married and having family so he can make a child daughter . Sister and son . And someone who come with santa said . Or he already meet the person and looking to jihyo . Bolin grab jihyo and say meikwangsin meikwangsin if iam not wrong its mean of course .. 

They come to their hotel. Iglo hotel . One room with 2 bed and the rooftop is glass so they can the star and sky from they room. Bolin open a bottkenof red wine and they play fortun cookies games . But jihyo my mongji she use so many hotpack and feeling to hot . She ask bolin to get 2 hot pack from her back . Bolin scream josohamnida means sorry for what his doing behing jihyo cloth. They holding hands and tell each other feeling. I cant tell detail about what they say . How i wish imcan understand what they say . They have teary eyes when they talking . Not only momo but bobo too.. 

Im sorry for y lack english i wish you guys understand :kiss_wink:

I just finish watching , even though the streaming is keep frozen 

I am so touch when Bolin say thank you to Jihyo when they were making an angel and theres a sweet moment in there too. I laugh so loud in my bed that made my roommate awakes when Jihyo is pulling all her hot pads in her body and the other one just throw it and landed on the floor and I like Bo lin face when he saw it  . :Dhahaha

And I guess Santa ask something and Bolin introduce her as his girlfriend, :wub:what a guy..I am dying to know what Bolin told her when they were holding hands and face to face . The way Bolin looks at Jihyo , there is a feel ..and I heard Ji hyo said sorry .... hhhmmm wish I can understand them .. I need those kind of piece they had in there ears ..(*_*):D

I can't wait with the subs.. I wish someone here can recaps it or translates tidbit..

Btw, in first couple , why are there using Emergency Couple music? hahaha .

I dont think Jihyo said that she felt this happy in years in this ep but someone can always correct me if im wrong

But Jihyo and Bolin were having a rather heart-to-heart conversation. First, Bobo brought fortune cookies which had little missions inside for them to do to get closer to one another and it was to hold each other's hand and look into each other's eyes and say what they like most about each other.

Jihyo was shy because now she has to look close at his face and she said she likes his dimples and he has a very attractive smile and she likes the way he adjusts his fringe. And Bobo cheekily turned his head and showed her his dimple and fixed his hair too. Then Bobo looked at her and said he really likes her straightforwardness and feels that Jihyo is the same on screen and off screen and he really likes that.(Bolin's gaze and smile throughout this whole segment is making me fall in love instead XD)

Jihyo was also talking about how she is surrounded by men and to not be a burden to them she also has been putting up a strong front, to be on par with them and they treat her like a brother so she said that over the years she lost some of her feminity and is now more boyish. Bolin said its ok and she can rely on him more, Jihyo said yeah they should do things tgt and not just him otherwise she would feel sorry. Jihyo also said that she told other ppl around her that meeting Bolin was truly fortunate. I really like that both of them want to get to know each other better and are also so sincere and open with their feelings like Jihyo was getting teary here

Just a thought...we know that Bolin is so attentive to Jihyo whenever they're having a conversation right?...but when that part were they are holding their hands and face to face and saying each others feeling...when it's Bolin's turn to say his feelings I noticed his eyes are not meeting hers..I mean he can't look directly on her eyes while speaking his feelings to her..ohhh someone is shy :phew::lol:

Also in the preview, they were both in a sauna and Bolin was telling Jihyo that he heard she had a date with Gary on RM and Jihyo was flustered again haha I cant wait for that. And they were dancing on ice?? and they looked absolutely beautiful geez they are so perfect

Guest ssone00
8 minutes ago, justanotherfan said:

I dont think Jihyo said that she felt this happy in years in this ep but someone can always correct me if im wrong

But Jihyo and Bolin were having a rather heart-to-heart conversation. First, Bobo brought fortune cookies which had little missions inside for them to do to get closer to one another and it was to hold each other's hand and look into each other's eyes and say what they like most about each other.

Jihyo was shy because now she has to look close at his face and she said she likes his dimples and he has a very attractive smile and she likes the way he adjusts his fringe. And Bobo cheekily turned his head and showed her his dimple and fixed his hair too. Then Bobo looked at her and said he really likes her straightforwardness and feels that Jihyo is the same on screen and off screen and he really likes that.(Bolin's gaze and smile throughout this whole segment is making me fall in love instead XD)

Jihyo was also talking about how she is surrounded by men and to not be a burden to them she also has been putting up a strong front, to be on par with them and they treat her like a brother so she said that over the years she lost some of her feminity and is now more boyish. Bolin said its ok and she can rely on him more, Jihyo said yeah they should do things tgt and not just him otherwise she would feel sorry. Jihyo also said that she told other ppl around her that meeting Bolin was truly fortunate. I really like that both of them want to get to know each other better and are also so sincere and open with their feelings like Jihyo was getting teary here

Thank you so much! I have one question. Did he say he wish to have an older sister when Santa asked for his wish? I felt that was his feeling for her? Older sister? Hmmm ! What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, ssone00 said:

Thank you so much! I have one question. Did he say he wish to have an older sister when Santa asked for his wish? I felt that was his feeling for her? Older sister? Hmmm ! What do you guys think?

Im not too sure about this one. He wants an older sister as he only has a younger sister at home and probably wants to experience the care of an older sister too? Jihyo said in her interview that she is the oldest at home and has to bear the most responsibilty etc, and can kinda get what Bolin feels...but I did not really understand that part sorry!

7 hours ago, justanotherfan said:

Reading your post makes me teary. Bolin finally realize that jihyo is straighforward person. And he can see that she is not fake girl. She is the same inside and out. I dont know its makes me happy that he can found that from her . Things that makes me in love with jihyo too. And  thing that jihyo tel, to him that she surrounded by man for so many years and trying hard to makes not be burden for them and lost a bit her feminity is hurt me . And again bolin makes me feel better with telling that jihyo can relay on him.. how sweet on him.. :wub:

20 minutes ago, justanotherfan said:

I LOVE YOU *smooch* :grimace:

If it's not to much to ask..do you know why Jihyo is in tears before Santa harabuji came *puppy eyes*

And I agree with you, I like the fact that they're not just trying to be close, they sincerely want to know each other deeply. Jihyo really is having a blast when she's with Bolin, she even insist on keeping in touch with each other even when they're apart. I think she somehow want to keep Bolin as someone special or maybe a very close dear friend. What they have is a real keeper. They have this special/mutual feelings that I think both of them want to treasure forever.

Dear, OJC shippers...

thank you for explaining this episodes. I am glad that Jihyo could show her feminine side here and interact like family in RM.

I wish her and CBL the best on career and love life.

now, i could sleep tight,,, :wub::wub::wub:

Thank you very much, xie xie. Kamsahamnida!

Archived