[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dantee said:

when i see the video at first they are going kiss  lips but ji hyo was too shy, he kiss her cheeks and also the hat who didn't let him delulululaaaaaaa mode on :w00t:

This haha love that that people filmed them instead of the match, caption at the right moment :flushed:

3 hours ago, joyan08 said:

d193164c510fd9f960f82bf4222dd42a2934a42f

b0e9b5014a90f6031db1e2da3e12b31bb151ed91

d33b392ac65c10389991b05fb5119313b17e892f

credit as labeled

Thanks for all the pictures! Wow, this ship is sailing.

As much as I loved seeing it all, I started feeling bad when I saw these. The media and fans seem to be crushing her so my dear JiHyo looks like she is going to cry. I love how he is protecting get but he looks mad too. Give them a little bit of space people!  

17 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

OMG i just found out that Chen Bolin wrote BoBo belongs to MoMo on the poster that was shown in the whole stadium, that's why he became a bit shy when the camera showed it hahahahaha

Was it him who wrote it? Wow. He is slowly getting braver. I love a man who follows through on his words. This and the kiss were more than I expected.

6 minutes ago, miri13 said:

Thanks for all the pictures! Wow, this ship is sailing.

As much as I loved seeing it all, I started feeling bad when I saw these. The media and fans seem to be crushing her so my dear JiHyo looks like she is going to cry. I love how he is protecting get but he looks mad too. Give them a little bit of space people!  

I share your feelings. I feel so bad seeing how the media and fans hound them... i am afraid that it would have a -ve impact to their blossoming relationship.

12 minutes ago, dianakasim said:

I share your feelings. I feel so bad seeing how the media and fans hound them... i am afraid that it would have a -ve impact to their blossoming relationship.

The media has been hunting them, and surrendered them everywhere they go, they are soo aggressive that Song ji hyo seems afraid of getting out, because of all paparazzi waiting for them outside, and that says alot because Song Ji Hyo is an actress who is used to being surrendered by the camera and media all the time, but it seems like they were too aggressive in Taiwan, good thing that they have sooo many bodyguards to keep them safe

@joyan08 Thank you so much for all the updates. :heart:

These TWO is going to be the death of me. Hahaha! Too much feels.

Let me talk about the kiss for the KISS CAM.

Point#1. 23 April 2016. Chen Bo Lin KISSED Cheon Seong-Im aka Song Ji Hyo. A moment of silence please. WOOOOOT! WOOOOOT! The "BOBO is MOMO's" cardboard may have done a good job in covering the much-awaited kiss BUT, someone made sure that his lips landed on her cheeks. Hahaha! You'd see it from the backview vids. Her cap may have hindered his attempt but from the way he shyly pushed his face towards her, it definitely landed. Lips-->Cheeks-->Success! Oh yeah. He asked permission to kiss her. He mouthed "Bobo?" to her, which as we all know is korean for kiss. And she asked back "Bobo?" Then he just went for it. Swoop down like a champion! BAM! And not to discount Ji Hyo, she sorta unconsciously push her face upward, as if meeting his lips as well then pulled it back at the last second. Atta girl!!! Hahaha! I'm crying happy tears here guys. Uwaaah!

Point#2. He is an actor. She is an actor. Both are professional actors. To be sooo shy before and while doing a kiss, and a kiss on the cheeks to boot, is a bit weird. And what's weirder is to be super flustered after that kiss. It's just on the cheeks yet you're both dying from sheer embarassment! WHY? Hahaha! I liked that Bolin is extremely shy before the kiss yet you can see that's he's actually anticipating it. Then after the kiss, when he patted her head then both of them sat down and collapsed on each other's shoulder is just daebak. How sweet is that? They're actions are actually very intimate and I think they're doing them unknowingly. 

Point#3 Right after they sat down and he took out some tissues and offered one for her then she sort of made some coughing motion, he reached for her back and pat her again. He then took her cap, and wait for her to tie her hair up then offered the same. He's extremely attentive and caring which is just too much for a shipper's heart like mine. Ji Hyo on the other hand is sooo girly around him that I'm just laughing my head off. 

The kiss is actually awkward, which is even better. It just means that it's not as staged as they want us to think and that bits of feelings are involved. Awkward is good for these two. Hahaha! 

Okay. I am off replaying the vids. BANZAI!

27 minutes ago, Ami Czul said:

Cr. to the uploader

In this video, I think I can read her lips. I think it was maybe a dare. Bolin mouthed something that looks like "bobo" to me. I am sure JiHyo responded with let's kiss here. (Yeokisuh bbobbo hae yo. 여기서 뽀뽀해요.). Those who know korean, what do you think? Am I right? 

I don't know if she said it like a question or a statement, but seeing their dynamics in the past I wouldn't be surprised if she thought Bolin was daring  her. So with gumption, she went along and then realized at the last minute he really meant to kiss. I think that is why she looks so surprised afterwards and embarrassed. She seemed happy with it though, not hire dare  he. In fact, I think the part I love the most is what occurs after this video, when they fall into each other and cover their faces while laughing. That made me think even if the show staged the kiss cam, their reactions are real and honest. Thus, my craziness this morning.

@stucked I saw your post after I wrote mine.  it looks like you read her lips the same way and saw her say kiss.  I totally agree with your take! 

There was a post yesterday I saw on instagram where it said for part of ep 6 preview Momo's voiceover that she hasn't felt this level of happiness in years or sth like it? Can someone confirm it please? I tried to look for it again but couldn't find it.

Also there was another before and now post where lovely pics of them side by side on their 1st date but now constantly holding hands. 

Can I just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Bobo looks at her? :wub: The way he looks at her expectantly both at the design plaza when the flowers lit up and also in bali just makes me swoon. I'm a sucker for when guys look at girls like that. My ships always start that way. 

7 minutes ago, miri13 said:

In this video, I think I can read her lips. I think it was maybe a dare. Bolin mouthed something that looks like "bobo" to me. I am sure JiHyo responded with let's kiss here. (Yeokisuh bbobbo hae yo. 여기서 뽀뽀해요.). Those who know korean, what do you think? Am I right? 

I don't know if she said it like a question or a statement, but seeing their dynamics in the past I wouldn't be surprised if she thought Bolin was daring  her. So with gumption, she went along and then realized at the last minute he really meant to kiss. I think that is why she looks so surprised afterwards and embarrassed. She seemed happy with it though, not hire dare  he. In fact, I think the part I love the most is what occurs after this video, when they fall into each other and cover their faces while laughing. That made me think even if the show staged the kiss cam, their reactions are real and honest. Thus, my craziness this morning.

@stucked I saw your post after I wrote mine.  it looks like you read her lips the same way and saw her say kiss.  I totally agree with your take! 

A verrrry crazy-good morning to you then! Haha! :w00t:

EXACTLY. What I'm keen on pointing out here is the fact they're super flustered with that kiss on the cheeks. They're actors, and quite excellent at their jobs! Who gets shy with a kiss on a cheek? Even elementary students can do it without much fuss, yet these two almost died from THAT kiss. Specifically Bolin! Hahaha! 

8 minutes ago, evergreen said:

There was a post yesterday I saw on instagram where it said for part of ep 6 preview Momo's voiceover that she hasn't felt this level of happiness in years or sth like it? Can someone confirm it please? I tried to look for it again but couldn't find it.

Also there was another before and now post where lovely pics of them side by side on their 1st date but now constantly holding hands. 

Can I just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Bobo looks at her? :wub: The way he looks at her expectantly both at the design plaza when the flowers lit up and also in bali just makes me swoon. I'm a sucker for when guys look at girls like that. My ships always start that way. 

@evergreen You looking for the below?

And yes, Bolin always looks at Ji Hyo. Always. What I love with these two is that they talk a loooot and giggle a loooot yet they don't even speak the same language. They make do with the in-ear translator, body gestures, a sprinkle of Enlish/Chinese/Korean and a loooot of eye contact. Ji Hyo blanks out all the time yet Bolin is always there to pull her back in. Yes. I am shipping these two. Kyaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Finally got to join in the discussion! wooh! As always today is another chaotic day because of our two love birds :lol:

@stucked I love reading your post! your pointers are so damn straight :w00t: you're insights are correct..they're body language and reaction after the kiss gave them away.

When Bolin asked Jihyo for a kiss gawd I think my soul drift away somewhere I was really anticipating for that kiss I have a feeling that he will kiss her when they appear on the KISS CAM but gawd for me he asked her not for her permission, he was like making sure Jihyo has an idea for what he's about to do to her, he didn't even wait for Jihyo's answer when she was in a Mong reaction saying "kiss?" he just go for it gosh watta move by Chen Bolin your the man bro! :lol:

And as for Jihyo I love her movements it gave her away really :lol: I've seen her kiss many actors on RM but she never reacted on that way. The Peppero Game, she has done it a lot in RM and because she's an actress it's not a big deal of her. I remember when it's her first time playing the peppero game with Gary she was so shy and felt really awkward then when Noh Sa Yeon unnie said to Jihyo and Gary that "if there's a feeling involve you will feel really awkward and fail" after that they've pass the mission. So here we are today gathered and witnessing Jihyo's reaction after Bolin kiss her cheeks :lol: If I was there I will definitely tease her, in all the peppero game that she has played she was never embarrassed not to mention that's a "his lips to her lips" but this one it's a 'his lips to her cheeks" so why the feeling of embarrassment after...:lol::lol: ohhh I hope someone will tease when she's not with Bolin..lol! 

Archived