[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

18 minutes ago, justanotherfan said:

I have always been a lurker here but I couldnt resist this couple >.< and decided to comment. I watched bits of the episode live and I have to say I really loved what I saw and Chen Bolin just gets more and more charming every time. 

I can help translate some portions that I loved and understood and hope everyone else will anticipate and enjoy the episode too :D

The part where Chen Bolin talked to Jihyo's brother: He was asking for the kind of food Jihyo likes so that he can cook her favourite food for her. He's just so sweet <3 Btw the scene where he approached Jihyo to ask her whether she was hungry and that he is going to cook is just swoonworthy. The way he stares at her is just love

My highlight of this episode is when bobo took out robi. He said that he cooked for her and it's all great but the only thing that was missing was him expressing his feelings to our momo because he felt that he hasnt expressed himself to her in the dates before. But because he was shy he decided to say "i like you" to robi instead and hopefully jihyo will get the hint. However, jihyo only found robi cute when robi responded and didnt get what bobo was trying to do so bobo was a little disappointed. He hopes that next time he will be braver and expresses how he feels to her more directly. ISNT THAT ADORABLE.

We can tell that Bolin isnt as forward as Jihyo but he really tries and is really sweet to her in subtle ways. I also am really thankful that we get to see such a cheerful and feminine Jihyo through this program and I have all the love for this couple and hope they stay sweet and continue enjoying each other's company

YOU. ARE. AWESOME. *bearhugs*

Hahaha! Can you stay @justanotherfan? Like forever? LOL.

But, seriously.. stay? Please? Thank you so much for shedding some light on the episode today. I feel that sometimes, a lot was lost in translation. So, this couple is a bit misunderstood especially since both are from two entirely different culture and is using their own language. An example is the ROBI part of this episode. It may come off as DULL to some, but hey, it's actually shy Bolin expressing his feelings in his own silly way. Another is the past episodes where tough Ji Hyo suddenly fears grashoppers. If one is not an RM enthusiast, you'd say she's way overacting, but in reality, she's not. She's just really scared of these bugs. 

I love that you came to this page and made this awesome comment. 

I loooove you!!! :heart::cookie:

Too sweet. Totally like a couple. Hurhur.

cr. happiness.virus

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aah, that's what his expression means when they have lunch. I don't expect Chen BoLin such a shy person.

Actually i thought he mostly playful but in reality very gentle. In episode 4, when they soak their feet he too told jihyo about Orange Juice Couple. I think he expect some respond from Jihyo but her response is not like what he expected. She is very forward and accepted any confession by word cooly.

and from i observed she loved to compliment Bolin and touched in every little gestured that Bolin did.

brief recap of episode 5

disclaimer : i cant read chinese. I heard too many korean through shows, to know a few words.

- flashback-

Bo lin playing with robi, 
asking him to dance. (BTW, robi is so cute)
Ro bi asked him to lift up his leg. 

Ji Hyo joined them. 
it was funny, robi cant understand her
when she asked robi to dance. 
and she got angry

Bo lin quickly change the topic.
He asked her whether she slept well.
SHe said she had a nightmare with zoombie 
and insect

There was music in the yard. 
They are holding hands naturally. 

They were taught to dance. in the interview,
she admitted that she was a dummmy in dancing. 
His intention was to let her forget the bugs.

She is so cute. (the sound effect when the 
instructor correct her) 

Bo lin got praised. She said bo lin danced well, 
whereas she is embarrassed that she can't. 

He made the player of music smiled. She was amazed 
that he seemed to be able to be good at anything. 

For him, the most important thing was to have
more eye contact and to create more memories of their own. 

Her monologue : 
This is more comfortable, more like a date. 

Bo lin asked whether she was hungry or not. 
He asked her brother what is her favourite food. 
She likes seafood and spicy food though she 
seldom eat spicy food.

I only know korean but I still thought their interactions were so cute.  

From memory, since I am on my phone, I think JH said she had a nightmare due to bugs and goblins haunting her dream.

In her next BRI, she said she cannot do dance or musical things because she is not coordinated. 

She thought he was good at everything and wondered if there was anything he wasn't good at.  When he was cooking, she thought he was sexy. Hey brother said she likes spicy things and not salty things. She lined wholesome tastes.

She was concerned that she could not cook well and wondered what he thought.

I will translate later this evening when I get a chance to watch it on my computer.

6 hours ago, justanotherfan said:

The part where Chen Bolin talked to Jihyo's brother: He was asking for the kind of food Jihyo likes so that he can cook her favourite food for her. He's just so sweet <3 Btw the scene where he approached Jihyo to ask her whether she was hungry and that he is going to cook is just swoonworthy. The way he stares at her is just love

My highlight of this episode is when bobo took out robi. He said that he cooked for her and it's all great but the only thing that was missing was him expressing his feelings to our momo because he felt that he hasnt expressed himself to her in the dates before. But because he was shy he decided to say "i like you" to robi instead and hopefully jihyo will get the hint. However, jihyo only found robi cute when robi responded and didnt get what bobo was trying to do so bobo was a little disappointed. He hopes that next time he will be braver and expresses how he feels to her more directly. ISNT THAT ADORABLE.

We can tell that Bolin isnt as forward as Jihyo but he really tries and is really sweet to her in subtle ways.

Thank you so much for sharing your insights with us! :D Bolin is such a sweetie pie and incredibly charming! He really is husband material from my perspective. I was quite surprised to see that he is shy actually - I expected him to be the more forward one than Ji Hyo based on the first episode where he took more of an initiative but that may be because he is better at languages. The Robi part was simply too cute for words! :wub: 

I could not blame Jihyo if she thinks Bolin is good in everything because I do so thinks too! In her eyes she was a real superman! Bolin is so so so cool and charming at the same time. So considerate of him for asking her brother what Jihyo like when its comes to food. He could just cook his specialty when his intention is to impress his girl but no he takes time to know Jihyo's fave kinds of foods. He os always considerate on Jihyo's feelings. And that Robi part was so warmly sweet. Using Robi to confess his feeling because he is too shy to say it loud in front of her..gawd for me his feelings is real and his intentions are so pure and genuine. And as for Jihyo she could be slow sometimes when it comes to that kekeke she is more of "Words speaks louder than action" kind of thing remember she's a very straight forward person so Bolin must come up with some other idea if he want her to know his real feelings for her. Bolin-ah! Aja! Jjiayo!

Chinggus Let's do a power vote for Jihyo! Pls share on other social media site. Thanks!

Song Ji Hyo is nominated on 2016 Annual Asia's Top 10 Final Ranking Actor, and she's on Top 18. Ranked First Asian Actor will be receiving a trophy glory to become the First Asian Actor winner. Let's put her on top! Fighting!

Here's how to vote:

Go to this site http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ then follow this instructions:

Step 1: click the one I circled GREEN 

1_zpsaeh3v9m5.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 2: click the blue button under Jihyo's photo

2_zpstfttjj0e.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 3: type the code on the box then click the blue bottom at the right end

3_zpsbti6efck.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 4: click the white button and your done voting 

4_zpsoc9wiahp.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

NOTE: you can vote as many as you want, just wait for it to reload after step 4 and repeat the whole process.

Happy voting! :blush:

Good morning fellow cinggus!!  Been trying to get into the thread since yesterday...but can't. Good to see new friends here...let's make this place a haven  for all OJ couple fans.

Here is bobo's IG  post.

I feel like i fly to the nine cloud last night and today read all your comment here is makes me fly higher .. bolin is such a reliable guy . jihyo must be felt secure with him. and my most fav scene from last night episode is when bobo ask momo did she felt hungry . he ask and talk behind her and momo looking at him.. their eyes meet and the feellsssss so lovely :wub:

bolin always want to catch jihyo eyes . he want to makes jihyo feel his feeling from his eyes. thats what i try to read from his act. he always try to make sure everything was fine by looking at jihyo eyes deeply BUT jihyo is still shy to makes a lot eyes contact. i can feel the shyness from momo whenever bobo try to catch her eyes..

the way bobo try to say his feeling by saying to ROBI is too cute to handle . he say WO SHI HUAN NI .. means I LIKE YOU .. and Jihyo is not understand with his act. i love he feel desperate because of that. so he can try more harder to express his feeling .. :blush:

Decided to watching it even in raw, i really don't care as long as i know what happen..hehe..This week episode was really interesting n funny..Altough not understand a single words what they said, i was enjoyed n laughed alot..Ji Hyo nvr get enough to play a game with Bobo..it's too funny with that lemon game..aigoooo, what can we do with this couple..they were really sweet n cute together..

So poor Bobo get failed with I LIKE U.. Actually, he needs to familiarize himself when Ji Hyo becomes Mong Ji..hahaha..It'll be blank responses as usual from Ji Hyo.. Really2 love with Bobo eyes contact..he nvr failed to do that n will always do it to Ji Hyo..

Archived