[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

35 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Hi all, since another shipper being mentioned here I'd like to share my thought. Actually one thing that I really don't like about them is they watch this show only to seek jihyo or bolin weakness or their fault. I read on someone IG, they even try to analysis that jihyo being pushed and lied to saying something good about bolin. I think all it's out of control. Poor jihyo and bolin as well, they all under presure being a couple. But I hope both can cope all those burden well. Though still I see another side of Jihyo that I never saw on other show. Jihyo looks happy and enjoy new atmosphere when around bolin. :wub:

i never knew this show giving so many bad and hard impact for them.. ooh i wish everything going smoothly. i have been a hardcore shipper before and yes its difficult to accept that someone  we ship going out or be pairing with other .. but i wish everything gonna be alright for them. lets support them in good and warm ways.. how i wish the other fans and shipper can think that at least with this program jihyo get a new friend for her. and we can see another side of her .. because fans should be support not harm her life ..

i feel so bad for them :bawling: .. BOBO & MOMO FIGHTING :wub:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, both of them must be already think carefully the risks before they decided to join WAIL..both looks sincere to each other.. What i cn see is JH was follow her heart..she enjoyed every moments when they together..she juz freely herself..but not for Bobo..he really,really carefully with everything he do..why?? Becoz he know, there will be more haters came out..we can notice that when JH doing skinship or touching him, he will immediately take an reaction with his eyes contact (he seemed to asked, is that ok for u to do that?)    

For me, the most pressure was come from the fans..Both MC nor OJC are variety show..doesn't know why some fans burden themself fighting on ig or twitter..

From ep 1-4, they hv develop their relationship/feelings and they chemistry was there..i personally like when JH said about kissing games..she say that she don't want they 1st kiss happen with games n want it happen in right time..soooo sweet of u Momo..Hopefully, may they have the most beautiful memories together..

I'm not really care with what people going to say..what i want is, both of them have a great time n happy together..this is they show so let them be what they want..   

Juz ignore the haters..let us support our OJC..becoz we love them more...

Uri couple Bobo n Momo..fighting!!!!!:wub:

*Dyinggggg for ep 4 sub..:bawling:

Reading your possible reason/s on why Bo lin won't post any photo of him with Ji Hyo (if there's any), makes me feel sad for them. Also, I would like to add that Bo Lin is just starting his career in Korea, so that's why he's very extra careful to his actions in order not to be bashed & hated by the K-netz. Poor Bo Lin & Ji Hyo, they just want to experience an almost real life dating through a show, and yet some people just keep on bashing them. I think that's the problem when you're both famous & the other one is strongly shipped to another.

I just checked just4rub's ig & found photos & videos of the other two couples which showed much skinship than our OJ couple. Hoping in the future episodes, we'll witness some skinship moments between Bo lin & Ji hyo.

its natural for them the way they act . Actually in real life when you date someone for the first time theres always be a shyness to do a skinship . OJ couple are making there date looks real , trying to experience real date in public .Compare to other couples or korean version , you can tell its just an act. And I respect Chen Bo Lin the way she treat her .. Ji hyo is a preserve person thats the reason I loved and I idol her ...

Who knows maybe at the end of this show they will kiss goodbye ..( lips to lips :blush: wishfull thinking:rolleyes:)

Honestly although I screamed when they only did that  fake vampire kiss, i appreciate it more than if they really did kiss. Because this way, it feels more real. Noone in real life wants to have their first kiss in public, in a game.

Guys...other than JH shipper bad comments, is there any shipper bad comment come from Bobo side???? 

I'm really falling in love with this couple..really sad too with bad comments that come from JH own fans..but we know that both of them are strong enough to avoid it..Bobo n Momo..fighting!!!!

29 minutes ago, blueyoorie22 said:

Guys...other than JH shipper bad comments, is there any shipper bad comment come from Bobo side???? 

FYI, actually some poeple already shippedBolin with Ha Ji Won (you can check on Facebook). I know some friends who shipp them, it's happened a long time ago before the rumour broke up. But I see no one giving bad comment from their side, or maybe I didn't see it. Bolin also shipp with other female actress from china, but looks like they're cool. I only see all bad comments coming from Jihyo shipper.... 

I knew Bolin when Jiwon follow his IG. And shocked seeing their posts so similiarity (I shipped Jiwon and Jichangwook :D). I see Bolin based on his IG, I think his personality is humorous, lots of fun and collect so many toys hehehe... Beside candle :D

this couple is so famous thats why they have their own hard core fans . as i read in one news .. WGM in china is high rating show and they cast famous artist . and Bolin is in  KIM SOH HYUN level in his country . so thats why so many presure  from both of side. i know its must be hard for them but for sure they know the consequence for joining this show..

Hope in the mean time OJ couple get more attention and support . because this is just a show  and they have good act and chemistry together in this show .. i dont want to hanging to high my expectation i just  wish people out there just reconsider this two person is doing a good show and have a good chemistry just like couple on the drama... SO people can enjoying this show like they enjoying a good drama .. #IfEverythingCanBeEasyLikeIWish ..

BOBO & MOMO FIGHTING :wub::wub:

AND WAITING FOR THE ENGSUB EP 4 . WAAEE TO LONG ??:bawling:

and sorry for ranting here. i feel so bad for them :tears::tears:

Well.. To me, Monday Couple was just an act, has always been an act, and is still an act. I have watched every episode of RM, and never seen Gary being sweet and thoughtful to Ji Hyo, except when they had to do a sweet scene for the sake of the show. RM is somewhat "scripted" in many aspects despite it's being a variety, reality show. I'd rather ship KwangMong couple than MC. I've seen KwangSoo treating JiHyo so nice, just like when handing her something to eat, or holding her hand in order not to fall, or when he tried to wipe the tea spilled on JiHyo's dress. I'd rather ship SpartAce than MC. I'd rather ship Haha/JiHyo if only he's not married. I loved Song-Song couple, in fact one of the reasons I started loving RM. But with Gary,? No please. Gary must be paired up with someone else too.I like Gary but not as a parcel of a couple where the other part is JiHyo. Just saying. No offense intended. 

Archived